AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D

SGgtE.gif

http://youtu.be/tM7oHciZGV0

If you scroll until it's like 25 minutes into the video, it talks about a mysterious noise heard in the courtroom. It was the judge using his penis pump! OMG...
ComingToAmericaLaugh1.gif

By the way, I am hooked on YouTube.

hard to imagine some of these were actually serious and selling on late night TV. :-D

I posted this in the Olympics thread but for those of you who don't venture into there, the enthusiasm of this Olympics volunteer is hilarious

Unintentionally funny. Sorry ladies, looks like I'll be shooting my wad in my own time as I was laughing too hard to "suck up my testicles"

Reactions: CallipygiEnthusiast

I love a lot of these Songify songs... but this one is definitely the best one in a while. This video also has the benefit of explaining Five Guys Burgers & Fries for any of you unfortunate enough to have never experienced their wares.

Years old now but still makes me laugh everytime. Was one of the best machinima I'd seen when it appeared.

Reactions: SoTxBob
http://youtu.be/fqymcJRSbxI

This dude butchered my song! :lol:

(For some reason, it's not letting me embed the video in my post when I use the 'youtube' button above, and I just recently figured out how to do it.)

STG I will never understand the Asian mindset ..... :dontknow:

Reactions: Nordling
Some of THE funniest on air news anchor flubs I've ever seen:

PS: Don't expect to see those tits, the uploader did that just to get more views.

love the white kittehh !! :lol:

JulieKate said:

Hi, Julie and thanks for the video with the Sax boy...

I thought I was gonna get crazy of laughing!!!!!!!

Fortunatelly, I've found also a second one: "Sexy sax man unreleased footage/ behind the scenes!"!

Enjoy!!!

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Reactions: SenaLuna
clovr said:

LOL
At first I was like "I don't remember the screaming, was the screaming always so loud and inappropriate??
Then I loled.
Yes, I'm slow.
Eta: have to point out though, being french and all, I interpreted "wooing" as meaning "seduction", so I was not focused on the screams at first ^^ )

FrenchKitty said:
clovr said:

LOL
At first I was like "I don't remember the screaming, was the screaming always so loud and inappropriate??
Then I loled.
Yes, I'm slow.
Eta: have to point out though, being french and all, I interpreted "wooing" as meaning "seduction", so I was not focused on the screams at first ^^ )

Ha! I took it that way too. I've never heard "woo" used to mean "rave."

Status
Not open for further replies.