AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: This is an official music video, but I saw a video of PSY teaching Britney Spears how to do his Gangnam Style dance and explaining to her that the way he dances is supposed to be funny.

Holy Shatner!

-DP

Possibly one of the greatest stand up routines I've seen. It's a long one, involving taking a severely disabled friend to a prostitute, which is apparently legal in Australia. Despite the sensitive subject matter, it's told really well and pretty hilarious.

pg240 said:
If you haven't already seen the "bad lip reading" series at youtube, give 'em a look. Hilarious and a good variety:

:laughing-rolling:
Ooh, I'm white! :lol:

That was pretty funny stuff.

they used to be on the escapist but all of their vids are on youtube now, might not be your cup'o'tea but i find the whole series comedy gold

Wizard People Dear Reader literally made me pee my pants when I first watched it. I love "Power Baby" and "The Cribbage Match" best.

You Can Touch My Boobies is also pretty good:

Status
Not open for further replies.