AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across this. Definitely worth watching I guarantee it.

If any model, or perv, would like to raise the level of discussion in a model's chat, here are some words you can use that will be sure to impress!

Reactions: Fay_Galore
ok guys I am so damn sorry to ruin this thread with my horrible sense of humor that no one gets but I HAVE TO KNOW does anyone else think this is funny?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ITS SO HUMOROUS?

Starting at 5:20 I laugh so hard I almost puke. Well not really but jesus I've come close to. And whats worse is that when I show people this they don't make a peep and for some reason the fact that most people don't think this to be the slightest bit funny makes it even funnier. (????) Ugh. Don't judge. I am two years old. Ughh.

qyeQOFg.gif

Reactions: Shaun__
I about died laughing when I found this on reddit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.