AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO! Saw this on FB.

It has probably been posted before but a video that I just found somehow that takes place a long time ago and, what seems like, a galaxy far far away (1977).

I laugh and I sorta cry with a laugh (in a manly kind of way lol, though it is probably just allergies that are affecting my eyes and making tears) and chills up the back! WOW!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
I could watch this stuff for hours (and I have, lol)! I do think they use the music in interesting ways.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu8QrpJd6rdHU9fHl8J01A

I, again, laugh and cry (tears of joy)! It just seems so triumphant, you know? The best is how the animal eventually, whether thru sheer exhaustion or just because everything has gone wrong in its life, has given up hope for anything positive from a human and gives up only to be rewarded with a better life.

(I'm a sucker for animals having a great time videos)

Bazooookaaaa Bazooookaaa! (at around 46 minutes)

I love this kind of stuff. Always interesting to talk to people from around the world on cam about their realities (though, with lesser results, lol).

Last edited:

For some reason it seems funny to see guys get their balls shocked. It's kind of blurry, but you know. It was a long time ago, so it is ok.

I was just browsing the interwebs late at night and found this, It's sooo weird, and soooo friggin good.
I just couldn't look away..!

Such wasted talent... lulz

#WhatHappendToMexicoPayinForIt

It’s not hilarious in a “rednecks firing bottle rockets out of their ass” kind of way, but I just ran across “Revengestar” or Goddess Persephone on YouTube, and she’s rocking my whole ass world. She’s clearly brilliant, and her videos seem to be in the spirit of helping people to be better, but she’s not warm and fuzzy, so her style and delivery border on brutal, which I find delightful and it’s been making me laugh out loud all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.