AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues With Camredeem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but you can send a pm to the founder through ACF.

LadyLuna said:
Who Last visited: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 am

Let's hope he gets an email notification of new PM's here on the forum.

Reactions: Gen
JerryBoBerry said:
LadyLuna said:
Who Last visited: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 am

Let's hope he gets an email notification of new PM's here on the forum.

Yeah, I found them a bit tricky to get ahold of :( sending emails to support was faster for me than contacting them through ACF.

I haven't been able to upload any videos for over a week. I loved this site. Is it still working at all?

I did post in the thread where Mired used to post but have had no response.

RebeccaT said:
I haven't been able to upload any videos for over a week. I loved this site. Is it still working at all?

Off-topic: FUCK IS YOUR AVATAR ADORABLE!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Reactions: RebeccaT
CharlotteLace said:
RebeccaT said:

Off-topic: FUCK IS YOUR AVATAR ADORABLE!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh...thank you. After the last 18 months, that means so much more to me than you will ever know!

Well, it seems Mired from CamRedeem is not going to respond. I really like that site, it was working so well for me and I was happy to pay for it when it started charging.

So, any suggestions for an alternative? I've tried DropBox but it took 4 hours to load a half hour video and then only half of it downloaded. Mediafire is too risky and I've had a couple of warnings already so giving up on that.

RebeccaT said:
CharlotteLace said:
RebeccaT said:

Oh...thank you. After the last 18 months, that means so much more to me than you will ever know!

Well, it seems Mired from CamRedeem is not going to respond. I really like that site, it was working so well for me and I was happy to pay for it when it started charging.

So, any suggestions for an alternative? I've tried DropBox but it took 4 hours to load a half hour video and then only half of it downloaded. Mediafire is too risky and I've had a couple of warnings already so giving up on that.
Dropbox, in particular, throttles itself. You can adjust the throttle or remove the throttle entirely.

Reactions: Gen and RebeccaT
This is almost certainly a browser issue. Try resetting your cache, or using a different browser. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I am getting dozens of emails a day with questions, etc. and it's becoming increasingly difficult to get to every one. I am 100% sure that this issue is not site-related though because there are dozens of files being uploaded every day, and I have not heard this specific complaint from anyone else. I hope my suggestions help, and I will watch this thread for your response in case it doesn't.

mired said:
This is almost certainly a browser issue. Try resetting your cache, or using a different browser. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I am getting dozens of emails a day with questions, etc. and it's becoming increasingly difficult to get to every one. I am 100% sure that this issue is not site-related though because there are dozens of files being uploaded every day, and I have not heard this specific complaint from anyone else. I hope my suggestions help, and I will watch this thread for your response in case it doesn't.

I've cleared the cache, tried three different browsers and still no joy and the files are the correct size and format. I've tried using different computers, too.

It "Uploads" 100% in less than three seconds but, obviously, hasn't uploaded at all.

First, I want to thank Mired for his patience and help in all this and also all you other guys who helped me...I am very grateful. I love that you have all taken the time to do so.
Thank you xx

Right...I can upload videos again. The problem was my Avast Anti-virus software, which I have used for years and has never been a problem before. But it seems that its most recent update scans uploads. I now disable this for the time I'm uploading and enable when I'm done.

Oh joy! Oh bliss! Oh yes, yes, yes!!!!

Rebecca x

Status
Not open for further replies.