AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UNABLE TO TIP CONTACT SUPPORT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2019
Recently I started experiencing this problem that when I tried to tip it would say unable to tip. I called but they just insisted I write an email but still haven’t heard back yet. I normally don’t have this problem but I did make a new account because of security reasons now this happened if there is someway you could help me get this fixed I’d appreciate it :(((

Username: curved_misfit

Recently I started experiencing this problem that when I tried to tip it would say unable to tip. I called but they just insisted I write an email but still haven’t heard back yet. I normally don’t have this problem but I did make a new account because of security reasons now this happened if there is someway you could help me get this fixed I’d appreciate it :(((

Username: curved_misfit

Nothing anyone here can do - you need Chaturbate to fix this.
Not sure how long you have been waiting since contacting them. I would give them at least a few (3 or 4) WORKING days and if they have not responded still, message them again.

Upvote 0
try to login in a private (incognito) session, if it works, that means it could be an extension in ur browser (most probably AdBlocker) or corrupted cookies !

Upvote 0
try to login in a private (incognito) session, if it works, that means it could be an extension in ur browser (most probably AdBlocker) or corrupted cookies !

It's literally nothing to do with a browser settings, plugins, extensions or anything else.
It's a setting that CB Support put on your account for any number of reasons (I have had the popup on mine before - I seemed to have it when I created a new account and started to buy tokens with it (a fair amount with my first then a lot with this new one) - so I think it was just a safety precaution). I contacted them, waited for their response and they removed it for me and allowed me to start tipping again.

Upvote 0
It's literally nothing to do with a browser settings, plugins, extensions or anything else.
It's a setting that CB Support put on your account for any number of reasons (I have had the popup on mine before - I seemed to have it when I created a new account and started to buy tokens with it (a fair amount with my first then a lot with this new one) - so I think it was just a safety precaution). I contacted them, waited for their response and they removed it for me and allowed me to start tipping again.

I had a similar issue before, and contacted the support; they told me everything looked fine from their end.
so I started investigating, and found out one of the extensions was causing the issue..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.