AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I'm fucking baby crazy. I see a baby, I can feel the urge to reproduce. If I wasn't so level headed I would of gotten "accidentally pregnant" years ago.

Clean, exceptionally cute babies between the ages of 10-24 months often make my ovaries and uterus scream with glee. But I just scream back at them to shut up.

I do not like or want children/babies. But my uterus and ovaries have other ideas as my biological clock ticks.

In the past couple years I've gone from "eww don't cum in me that's messy." To "FILLLLLL MEEEEEE." And I am very thankful for birth control even if it makes me sick and crazy :haha:

Once I saw a model chomping loudly on a (loud) bag of chips, and I was grossed out. Imagine someone chowing on potato chips next to you and times the sound by 10.
I get it that we all eat, but maybe there are just certain things that she be eaten before/after the show.

Yea this is the part about eating on cam that models should be mindful of imho. Chewing sounds bother a lot of people, it's one of the most common sounds that triggers misphonia, and it picks up super easily on a mic. Nothing wrong with eating on cam if you need to or if your visitors don't mind, but definitely keep as far away from the mic as possible.

First of all, cam girls who do this are kinda stupid. 98% of your spending userbase are men. So, don't be dumb. You can be a feminazi all you want in your personal life, but if you're a cam girl, keep your patriarchy rants limited, if not null.

Also, hopefully 100% of your spending userbase find racism offensive, so don't be dumb. Again.

On occasion I will get femdom requests for talking about how terrible men are and how much better women are, but even within that realm, it's very much a niche (most just want to hear about how other men are better). I won't even do this in a private session where others can join because of how badly that can appear or put off anyone who's not into that specific fetish. Also I don't understand how anyone can survive being a camgirl if they genuinely hate men.

I have actually closed my browsers of shame when I was following a threesome cam on CB. An older person comes in, tips here and there a little, and when approached by one the three models for a 1on1 session he says that has not the physical condition cause of a cancer treatment he just had. The model speaks bluntly and said "Do you expect sympathy or special treatment?" and suddenly I felt my stomach like someone punched in it. After some talking, the girl continues and starts to pretend (very obviously to see) that she was interested in him to tip more, and gave him some nice words like "Well, we can still heal your soul" ... the client was obviously feeling very bad and told them he was sincere and open and felt not on his place in the chatroom, in return, they banned him. This was for me a facepalm moment and a realization that some people are not able to empathize with their visitors, while this is mainly the product we sell, some genuine girlfriend experience.

I don't mind other things, but when a performer is cold and hard and rude I just get a bad feeling.

this is mainly the product we sell, some genuine girlfriend experience
They may not have treated that member well, but this is a false statement of what we provide. Not every performer is interested in offering a "genuine girlfriend experience."

They may not have treated that member well, but this is a false statement of what we provide. Not every performer is interested in offering a "genuine girlfriend experience."
Yeah, I think 'simple human decency' might have been a more apt term.

Just as an aside, I always thought 'girlfriend experience' was kind of a misnomer. If some dude pays a woman to shower him with affection, cater to his every need, and generally act as if he shits rainbows and pisses rosewater, he's getting a mom, not a girlfriend.

Pretty sure all my 'girlfriend experiences' have been more like:

Three hours of her complaining about what a bitch her mother is, while I listen and nod supportively, even though it's the 1000th time I've heard it.

Or. having to turn off the PS4 and go back into the kitchen to scrub a bunch of pots and pans because 'no, dishes do not need to soak before you wash them.'

Or, trying to ignore my partial erection because all she wants is for me to wrap my arms around her and reassure her that yes, I loves her particular kind of crazy.

The other kind of girlfriend experience, the one where she's perpetually horny just for him and adores every single thing he does every single minute they're together - and his only job is to soak it all up - should be called something else...like 'girlfriend fantasy.'

Where you there when Olivia did her 'thing'? How she managed not to get banned that day. :jawdrop:
The shockjocks of MFC have seemingly gotten away with a lot. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Whorenickels?

• Helpful!
Reactions: MDouble00

I ain't giving anyone a "girlfriend experience", I don't have the energy for that level of attention to someone. No amount of money is worth it to me.

An older person comes in, tips here and there a little, and when approached by one the three models for a 1on1 session he says that has not the physical condition cause of a cancer treatment he just had. The model speaks bluntly and said "Do you expect sympathy or special treatment?"

People use cancer/aids/deadmom/deaddog/deadspouse/deadkid/etc quite frequently in hopes of getting free/cheap sympathy attention/boobs/content. Is it possible that dude actually has cancer? Sure. However, it's just as likely that he doesn't, and is fishing for freebies. Hell, people who are actually suffering usually don't mention it because they're on a camsite to forget about life for a bit, and they'd rather talk about the model than wallow in their pain.

Just as an aside, I always thought 'girlfriend experience' was kind of a misnomer. If some dude pays a woman to shower him with affection, cater to his every need, and generally act as if he shits rainbows and pisses rosewater, he's getting a mom, not a girlfriend.

Hard agree.

I have actually closed my browsers of shame when I was following a threesome cam on CB. An older person comes in, tips here and there a little, and when approached by one the three models for a 1on1 session he says that has not the physical condition cause of a cancer treatment he just had. The model speaks bluntly and said "Do you expect sympathy or special treatment?" and suddenly I felt my stomach like someone punched in it. After some talking, the girl continues and starts to pretend (very obviously to see) that she was interested in him to tip more, and gave him some nice words like "Well, we can still heal your soul" ... the client was obviously feeling very bad and told them he was sincere and open and felt not on his place in the chatroom, in return, they banned him. This was for me a facepalm moment and a realization that some people are not able to empathize with their visitors, while this is mainly the product we sell, some genuine girlfriend experience.

I don't mind other things, but when a performer is cold and hard and rude I just get a bad feeling.

Maybe I'm just one of those rude and off-putting models, but the whole "I have cancer" or some other rare disease or whatever is one of those things that some dudes will do because they are specifically trying to get something for free via sympathy. It's a lie the vast majority of the time.

Someone who actually has a condition like that would have left the moment the model was rude, they wouldn't have stuck around trying to get something. It also wouldn't be the first thing they mention when they go to a model's room. At least that's how it is most of the time. Maybe this member in particular did actually have cancer, but for every person who does, there's 100 others lying about it.

Granted, I still don't think it's something that warrants rudeness, a simple "I'm sorry, I hope you can recover soon" would go a long way just in (the rare) case that person isn't lying. Nonetheless it's something that some models experience a lot and maybe they were just really frustrated with it after a while.

I have always hated being spammed with a PM instantly coming into a model's room, even though I do understand why they/you do it especially on a slow night if you have no one in there.
I will always respond at least saying hello and other small pleasantries such as "how are you" etc.

But what really annoys me the most for a model PMing me as soon as I enter the room, is the impatient model. Literally when I go into the room, I get a "hi bb" and then I do not respond for a minute or two, and this can be for any number of reasons why I am not replying instantly with a hello (maybe I am reading the messages in your room to see how you and the users are; maybe I am reading your profile; maybe I am on my phone and personally I am a slow ass typer on my phone; sometimes I am doing something in another tab (again that could be many different things) so I don't see you have messaged me (this is why CB needs a sound notification for PMs or a flashing "new message/1" in the browser tab); and many other reasons). But then I am bombarded with messages hating on me because I have not responded instantly. Just don't instantly think we are ignoring you, anything could have happened.

I have always hated being spammed with a PM instantly coming into a model's room

That was one of the reasons I had two accounts with similar names. One had my tokens that I wanted to tip, the other only had 10-20 tokens. You never get PM'd by the rooms you are talking about since your user name will be on the bottom the of user list if sorted by tokens.

Where you there when Olivia did her 'thing'? How she managed not to get banned that day. :jawdrop:
The shockjocks of MFC have seemingly gotten away with a lot. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Whorenickels?
She quit, I don't know why I have heard different reasons from different people so it is hard to know what is true.

As usual, I have no clue what's going on. I tend to not follow a lot of this stuff, and every once in a while I hear about a model being banned.

As usual, I have no clue what's going on. I tend to not follow a lot of this stuff, and every once in a while I hear about a model being banned.
Your are not missing out, it is not very interesting. I had Whorenickels bookmarked because she was one of the few models who were doing green screen broadcasts and I wanted to see what she could do with the OBS integration, if it weren't for that I probably wouldn't have known who she was.

Your are not missing out, it is not very interesting. I had Whorenickels bookmarked because she was one of the few models who were doing green screen broadcasts and I wanted to see what she could do with the OBS integration, if it weren't for that I probably wouldn't have known who she was.

I've seen her on the main page at times. But, never really went into her room since the topics wheren't to my tastes.

I was kind of speaking more in general to the various bans, leavings, shock model type stuff.

For me, this is, by far the most annoying thing a model can do. The Chaturbate model is very close to reaching a 10K token goal. Then, she does a private show. The person paying for the private show tips a couple thousand tokens and sees the exact same show he would have seen if he had completed the goal. The model's regulars, who had already tipped 8.5K, lose out completely.

It makes me wonder how models hold on to their regulars when things like this happen. I stopped tipping in my favorite model's room because of this exact scenario. I could have started tipping for private shows. I would have actually saved money. But, then she would have had an even harder time reaching her goals. She only reached her goals once or twice a week, anyway, prior to accepting private shows. Somehow, it just wasn't fun anymore.

That was one of the reasons I had two accounts with similar names. One had my tokens that I wanted to tip, the other only had 10-20 tokens. You never get PM'd by the rooms you are talking about since your user name will be on the bottom the of user list if sorted by tokens.
On Chaturbate you don't really need to have two accounts. You can set your color to light blue in settings. Then, you don't attract any attention.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rstanton
For me, this is, by far the most annoying thing a model can do. The Chaturbate model is very close to reaching a 10K token goal. Then, she does a private show. The person paying for the private show tips a couple thousand tokens and sees the exact same show he would have seen if he had completed the goal. The model's regulars, who had already tipped 8.5K, lose out completely.

It makes me wonder how models hold on to their regulars when things like this happen. I stopped tipping in my favorite model's room because of this exact scenario. I could have started tipping for private shows. I would have actually saved money. But, then she would have had an even harder time reaching her goals. She only reached her goals once or twice a week, anyway, prior to accepting private shows. Somehow, it just wasn't fun anymore.

I'm not familiar with Chaturbate, as I work MFC, but I think they may be fairly similar. How do you know it is the exact same show? Do you have the ability to spy on CB like you do on MFC? I ask because my privates are so vastly different between users. I've had users take me true private (no spies) just to talk to me while I'm in the nude. I've also had privates that were literally 45 minutes of booty shaking, or up-close nipple teasing/worship.

Public shows seem cool but they invite a lot of freeloaders and abusive users. I want to be paid for the ensuing hassle of dealing with them at another date, because they always come back and demand things in public for free. If my public show is exactly the same as my private show, and it includes toys/orgasms/etc, I would definitely want to be making more just to cover the personal cost of the ensuing headache.

For many, the appeal is the public show. I liken it to an online circle jerk. Why is it her fault that a user isn't into that and wanted to go private? User is still contributing to the goal, is he not? Let her take the damned private and don't be upset about it. Respect the hustle.

The private user doesn't count toward the goal.

Thanks for clearing that up. On MFC, tokens contributed during private shows typically count towards public countdowns as a default setting.

The 10K token public goal and the private are both for naked.

But do you really think they were the same exact show? In all likelihood, they weren't.

Granted, I still don't think it's something that warrants rudeness, a simple "I'm sorry, I hope you can recover soon" would go a long way just in (the rare) case that person isn't lying. Nonetheless it's something that some models experience a lot and maybe they were just really frustrated with it after a while.
Yeah this. I would be cordial, but if they don't realize that it's inappropriate to try to maintain that convo in public chat when a performer is hustling, I wouldn't let that fly. I would probably say, "Sorry to hear that, hopefully we can have some fun here this evening!" or whatever to redirect to the topic at hand. An opportunity for them to get with the program or find something else to do. If they need a therapy session, they can probably find that too, but it's not a good line of conversation to offer when someone is clearly at their workplace trying to make sales. He said he isn't there for that sort of thing, so like, what is he there for then?
The Chaturbate model is very close to reaching a 10K token goal. Then, she does a private show. The person paying for the private show tips a couple thousand tokens and sees the exact same show he would have seen if he had completed the goal. The model's regulars, who had already tipped 8.5K, lose out completely.
A public show, by definition, is not the same as a private show. Pay for whichever you want, and don't bother worrying about how others spend their tokens because it's not about you. If you feel you missed out by not getting a show while she was in her private session, then why not get one yourself? I don't understand the hangup.

Yeah this. I would be cordial, but if they don't realize that it's inappropriate to try to maintain that convo in public chat when a performer is hustling, I wouldn't let that fly. I would probably say, "Sorry to hear that, hopefully we can have some fun here this evening!" or whatever to redirect to the topic at hand. An opportunity for them to get with the program or find something else to do. If they need a therapy session, they can probably find that too, but it's not a good line of conversation to offer when someone is clearly at their workplace trying to make sales. He said he isn't there for that sort of thing, so like, what is he there for then?

A public show, by definition, is not the same as a private show. Pay for whichever you want, and don't bother worrying about how others spend their tokens because it's not about you. If you feel you missed out by not getting a show while she was in her private session, then why not get one yourself? I don't understand the hangup.
Unless the countdown has completely died off and the model is about to give up and log off anyway and a private is going to save her horrible night, in general it is considered bad form to take a private in the middle of an active countdown.
If he tipped toward a countdown the model bailed on fir a private, then he is worried about his tokens and how he spent them.
I dunno man, in this situation I would be pretty dang disappointed too.

Unless the countdown has completely died off and the model is about to give up and log off anyway and a private is going to save her horrible night, in general it is considered bad form to take a private in the middle of an active countdown.
If he tipped toward a countdown the model bailed on fir a private, then he is worried about his tokens and how he spent them.
That makes sense, I guess I was going with the idea that there was a reason she abandoned her countdown, or perhaps she came back to finish it afterward, like you said if it had stalled. If someone got 85% of the way to a token goal for a show and dipped just because, I can understand the issue there. And I know that I assume common sense and general ethics are adhered to way more often than what is realistic. :haha: So @Cole M I apologize for writing off the initial critique with my response that was based on an assumption. I suppose my opinion would vary depending on how long the performer had spent trying to get this goal completed. If she spent her entire shift trying to meet a goal to get her clothes off and it wasn't happening, I could see how that would be frustrating for her too.

Olivia did what thing? Why do you call them "shockjocks" and what have they gotten away with? I've seen Whorenickels occasionally, but the only shocking thing I've seen her do was technological weirdness.

I guess I don't know because I don't usually visit the Miss MFC models. OMG, I'm so out of it!! lol

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Olivia did what thing? Why do you call them "shockjocks" and what have they gotten away with? I've seen Whorenickels occasionally, but the only shocking thing I've seen her do was technological weirdness.

I guess I don't know because I don't usually visit the Miss MFC models. OMG, I'm so out of it!! lol
Olivia and whorenickels were shockjocks in that they gained notoriety with extreme tactics that gained attention for how extreme their shows were. Many would have no idea who they were without their extreme shows.

Reactions: moviedvd970
Olivia and whorenickels were shockjocks in that they gained notoriety with extreme tactics that gained attention for how extreme their shows were. Many would have no idea who they were without their extreme shows.

I agree with this. I vaguely recall seeing Olivia at the top of the page but she didn't appeal to me. I first actually knew who she was from her going viral for a show that i don't want to bring up.

I literally never saw or heard of whorenickles until reading about her here and seeing several models on Twitter discussing some of her tasteless and tone deaf stuff

As a member, when I see these kinds of comments (physical ailment, bday, etc), I often wonder why they mention it. Is it to attempt to get something for free, or??? If it's true, as others have mentioned, I wouldn't publicly comment on it. Unless it's a model I've had good conversations with, and we get along well, I wouldn't say anything. Even then, it'd be something I'd say in a limited capacity online for the reason it's her workplace and wouldn't want to disrupt it.

For myself, I'm not too concerned about my tips going towards a goal. I don't tip with the intention of goal completion, since it's rare I'm there for the duration. Many times, I wind up leaving before the end anyway. That being said, if I do a private with a model, I coordinate it with her based on how she feels her room is going. I prefer to not interrupt her show with a goal, as it can mean less money for her as tipping members might leave and not come back, or the amount of a TruePrivate is less than what she's getting in public.

The frustrating part is that I've had a couple of times where when I'm discussing a private with a model for a couple of minutes, she accepts another. :banghead:

The frustrating part is that I've had a couple of times where when I'm discussing a private with a model for a couple of minutes, she accepts another. :banghead:

For members who genuinely want to go private and this happens, this absolutely sucks.

Unfortunately, for every person who discusses a private, a fraction of them actually follow through so it's not uncommon for a model to discuss privates with multiple members at a time because there's a good chance that none of them will go through, never mind multiple who mean to actually have a session. Also many sites automatically will dump a model into private.

I personally really wish SM would at least give me the option of rejecting or accepting a regular private because it's automatic. There have been a bunch of times where I'll be talking about an exclusive with someone, and someone else who has never chatted will interrupt with a private, leave before 30 seconds (models don't make anything that lasts less than 30 seconds) and then the person who wanted the exclusive is gone because they didn't want to wait/thought I was being rude/thought I was too busy.

For members who genuinely want to go private and this happens, this absolutely sucks.

Unfortunately, for every person who discusses a private, a fraction of them actually follow through so it's not uncommon for a model to discuss privates with multiple members at a time because there's a good chance that none of them will go through, never mind multiple who mean to actually have a session. Also many sites automatically will dump a model into private.

I personally really wish SM would at least give me the option of rejecting or accepting a regular private because it's automatic. There have been a bunch of times where I'll be talking about an exclusive with someone, and someone else who has never chatted will interrupt with a private, leave before 30 seconds (models don't make anything that lasts less than 30 seconds) and then the person who wanted the exclusive is gone because they didn't want to wait/thought I was being rude/thought I was too busy.

It does suck. But, at the same time, it's all part of the business. So, I get it. Of the models I discuss privates with, most occur when we discuss them. Or, if I don't have time, I will let them know I am short on time and planning for future but will do next time. These are all models I've had some interaction for a while with, and most times at least a couple of privates with previously. So, I'm not a new person to them by any means.

I'm sorry to hear it's a shitty situation on the 30 second part for SM models. Seems like it's a waste of time, and should be billed accordingly. MFC, and I think CB, will charge for every minute. What makes it worse is that typically those who legitimately want an exclusing with you will leave. Though, I would think they'd want to stick around if they really wanted it?

Sadly, just a negative side of the business we have to contend with.

Reactions: Sansa
Status
Not open for further replies.