AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Why do models bother with a studio? Isn't there a cuck at Geek Squad that can get you set up to stream in the comfort of your own home?
Because some studios actually provide a service, like daily pay, coaching, condense all paychecks into one which makes things easier come tax season, extra promotion, boost on placement even.

There are also studios that are very predatory like and will trap models. Naive and newer models will think they are signing up to an actual camsite because the studio page made them to believe. It's fucked up and lots of models get fucked over by them.

They aren't there for tech if you are at home, because you have to provide your own. They may help if you have a question.

Can you stop making ignorant asshole comments? Maybe try thinking "am I adding anything positive or constructive? Or am I being a cunt?" If it's a cunt reply, should probably delete. This poor girl is trying to get her hard earned money, probably at her wits end, and you think it's appropriate to shame her for joining a studio? That's what makes you a cunt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hi guys... right now im in a sticky situation where i was in a studio and left 2 weeks ago. so the studio hasnt been paying me, at first it was "their passport expiring" now its just excues on excuses etc.... it been 5 weeks since they last paid me. ive been emailing streamate nonstop about it and they seem to be turning a blind eye... all they say is "please be patient"... i even told them about other fraudulent activities and wrongful things that the studio does and they choose to ignore that n kpep telling me to "please be patient".

is there anything i can do in this situation??? i feel a bit helpless :(
Incoming message to help!!!

Upvote 0
Why do models bother with a studio? Isn't there a cuck at Geek Squad that can get you set up to stream in the comfort of your own home?
Can you stop making ignorant asshole comments? Maybe try thinking "am I adding anything positive or constructive? Or am I being a cunt?" If it's a cunt reply, should probably delete.
Yes, make this your policy. Kinda sick of your miserable attitude in every post you make these days, shape up or ship out.

Upvote 0
Sorry to disrupt but can anyone explain to me if Lovense toys are now available for Streamate? I saw that they mention the LovenseConnect app now at the SMC toy set up page. It’s the only website that is not compatible of all the big companies ._.

Anyone tested?

Attachments

• 567BE2C9-F283-44A3-80BC-A21056C1C67D.jpeg
    567BE2C9-F283-44A3-80BC-A21056C1C67D.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Sky_Smith
Upvote 0
Sorry to disrupt but can anyone explain to me if Lovense toys are now available for Streamate? I saw that they mention the LovenseConnect app now at the SMC toy set up page. It’s the only website that is not compatible of all the big companies ._.

Anyone tested?

I don't think so at this moment in time, but they may be working on it. I purchased the Jive when SMConnect talked about compatible devices.

Many ladies on SW have been asking this as well. I think it's in the works along with length of vibrations due to GOLD.

Upvote 0
There needs to be a way to block models that stream at 180p. I don't know why they're listed even when the HD filter is on.

Upvote 0
There needs to be a way to block models that stream at 180p. I don't know why they're listed even when the HD filter is on.
Streamate has been passing trough a lot of technical issues recently so instead of that I would suggest to ask if the health of the stream is ok for the model to give a chance for her to reset her stream. Is just not fair to just judge is bad equipment when it could be just the website technical issue. I hate when a guy who didn’t even spoke to me comes to my room when on my end the site decides to acts up at the same time and then he puts a “bad cam” tag on my profile without even having the courtesy of asking if things are ok on my end.

Now if is clearly a webcam from 1996 yeah I agree with having that option, like somehow a way of the website to detect or just automatically lower the model’s rank(which supposedly already has, but once again SM has been acting up)

Upvote 0
Is streammate good for big women? And it is a non nude on front page, site yes? Meaning you have to be clothed unless in private? Unless i read their conditions wrong :eek:

I fall into BBW category and I find I do very well on SM. I am sure other BBW models can confirm. You will have trolls but that's going to happen anywhere.

SM prohibits any below-the-waist frontal nudity in free chat. So, keep your nether region clothed and save it for paid chat only (bare ass is fine though).

Upvote 0

They are more likely experiencing tech issues. You only get that tag if you are capable of streaming it. That isn't a tag us models can select. I know it's hard, but be a doll and tell them so they can relog.

Upvote 0
Is streammate good for big women? And it is a non nude on front page, site yes? Meaning you have to be clothed unless in private? Unless i read their conditions wrong :eek:
If you take a look at the first couple pages you see bbw and curvy women amongst the thin and fit builds. The best thing about streamate is it is pretty diverse audience.

Upvote 0

I usually stream days and there are 3 bbws on the first page who I just adore watching. Confidence sells and many men find bbws super alluring.

Upvote 0
Absolutely! While I am not a BBW model myself, I do actually follow and love to chat with some of the BBW models on streamate. I find that the longer you are on streaming, holding a great conversation, and engaging with people in your room, the traffic comes in naturally. There's quite the amount of BBW on the first page and I F@%$ ING LOVE IT! The only downside to Streamate that I have found is that we as models are not allowed to share with others our IG or Twitter usernames to help engage our followers when we aren't camming.

As for the their non nude policy, in PUBLIC chat, you are not allowed to be nude BELOW the waist. You can be topless in public chat if you would like. however, I have found that every clothing, or getting ready is a great way to get people into your room. It's different than just girls sitting infront of their screen in lingerie doing nothing.

Upvote 0
I'm coming back to camming after several years off and hear you can broadcast from your phone now on sm? Is this true? Is the app you do it from intuitive and enjoyable to stream from or is is a pain in the ass?
i haven't tried it because i prefer my pc over a laptop even.

but it is an option. i don't know anyone who regularly uses it.
Neon streaming streamate help article

Upvote 0
@Paris_Lee The app you will need to download is called Neon Live Streaming, availble for iOS and android. I've only tested it a out a few times when it was first released. It's cool as a FaceTime like show, but I rely too heavily on my mouse, keyboard and monitor to efficiently cam. If I was traveling and wanted to pop on for a bit just to hang and maybe snag a a show or so I would use it again. It also knocked my placement down a few rows.

Upvote 0
As a new model to Streamate (roughly over 4 months), I have two specific questions:

1. I am curious as to what the exact requirements or calculations are to now qualify for gold shows? In the FAQ's of Streamate, the requirements are outlined but seem to be a bit vague in terms of "spending more time in paid chat". I have gone full-time with camming now and would like to know what I can do specifically to make this option available.

2. I understand Streamate does not allow models to give out their social media handles or share site names, whereas Camsoda does allow you to share your social media handles and website. However, is there anything against models asking members for their social media handles? I have had quite the amount of members ask me for my social media and site links and have had to decline to provide them that info.

If anyone has any recommendations or know of any exact specifications, that would be really helpful!

Upvote 0
As a new model to Streamate (roughly over 4 months), I have two specific questions:

1. I am curious as to what the exact requirements or calculations are to now qualify for gold shows? In the FAQ's of Streamate, the requirements are outlined but seem to be a bit vague in terms of "spending more time in paid chat". I have gone full-time with camming now and would like to know what I can do specifically to make this option available.

2. I understand Streamate does not allow models to give out their social media handles or share site names, whereas Camsoda does allow you to share your social media handles and website. However, is there anything against models asking members for their social media handles? I have had quite the amount of members ask me for my social media and site links and have had to decline to provide them that info.

If anyone has any recommendations or know of any exact specifications, that would be really helpful!

1. It's pretty vague, I couldn't say.

2. Exchanging contact information is prohibited on both ends. If someone really wants to find you, they know how to use Google.

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

Does Streamate allow faceless models? If not, how secure their private shows? As we all know, the shows are recorded by bots during the public shows on CB. I don't know though if it's also recorded in private or group shows.
Thank you

Reactions: LucyBenz
Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

Does Streamate allow faceless models? If not, how secure their private shows? As we all know, the shows are recorded by bots during the public shows on CB. I don't know though if it's also recorded in private or group shows.
Thank you

Bots can't record pvt shows. The only way for a video of it to be posted anywhere is if the person paying for it decides to. I don't believe it happens often, but it can certainly happen.

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

Thank you
Yes, once you're information is verified, you can be a faceless model. I have seen a few faceless models on the site. There is even a cam model on there who's signature look is her blonde hair covering half of her face. It's extremely unique to her. Just keep in mind, you cannot be nude below the waist in public chat.

As for bots, I am not sure. You do have the option of recording your own shows on the SMConnect. This is helpful when you want to sell any recorded shows to members.

Upvote 0
Nope. It's been proven that Streamate watches exclusives and records some of them for affiliate sites.
this is a myth. affiliates do all the recording. streamate allows it since they own the copyrighted material. never had an exclusive be recorded for an affiliate, but gold shows and premiums all the time. if it was provided from the site, they would be much better quality. never had i had streamate give me access to past shows through their affiliate program.

if it has been proven, please show me the proof. would love to see it.

Upvote 0
Is anyone else seriously concerned with the new performer agreement that streamate just put out today? Have you guys read that they are now reserving the right to literally publish our identities and full names?

• Wat?!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Is anyone else seriously concerned with the new performer agreement that streamate just put out today? Have you guys read that they are now reserving the right to literally publish our identities and full names?
Yes definitely. I came here to see if anyone else was talking about it. It's one thing to own the content I produce, but these new terms lead to some serious privacy concerns.

To anyone not aware/who didn't read that section:
Performer/Studio covenants and agrees that Performer/Studio shall not directly or indirectly bring any action or claim against Streamate, its related entities, successors and assigns for copyright, trademark, service mark or trade dress infringement. Performer/Studio grants to Streamate, its related entities, successors and assigns the perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, universal and unconditional right to use, portray, publish, copy, distribute, and display Performer/Studio's identity, name, fictional names (if any), voice, signature, photograph, words, images, personality or other likeness, in whole or in part, for advertising, distribution, marketing, promotion, publicity, and sales purposes. Performer/Studio warrants that any content that Performer/Studio delivers via Streamate's systems will not cause any damage to Streamate's systems and will not violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or public policies that may govern the content so delivered

Upvote 0
Yes definitely. I came here to see if anyone else was talking about it. It's one thing to own the content I produce, but these new terms lead to some serious privacy concerns.

To anyone not aware/who didn't read that section:
Performer/Studio covenants and agrees that Performer/Studio shall not directly or indirectly bring any action or claim against Streamate, its related entities, successors and assigns for copyright, trademark, service mark or trade dress infringement. Performer/Studio grants to Streamate, its related entities, successors and assigns the perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, universal and unconditional right to use, portray, publish, copy, distribute, and display Performer/Studio's identity, name, fictional names (if any), voice, signature, photograph, words, images, personality or other likeness, in whole or in part, for advertising, distribution, marketing, promotion, publicity, and sales purposes. Performer/Studio warrants that any content that Performer/Studio delivers via Streamate's systems will not cause any damage to Streamate's systems and will not violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or public policies that may govern the content so delivered

This is honestly terrifying. Stay safe out there guys and I hope most models ACTUALLY read those terms.
In the meanwhile, does anyone have recommendations on another camsite to start working on? What bad timing! I heard the industry is getting oversaturated with new camgirls thanks to lockdowns/quarantines from the virus.

Upvote 0
This is honestly terrifying. Stay safe out there guys and I hope most models ACTUALLY read those terms.
In the meanwhile, does anyone have recommendations on another camsite to start working on? What bad timing! I heard the industry is getting oversaturated with new camgirls thanks to lockdowns/quarantines from the virus.
I have started on camsoda and livejasmin.

But I also have been having some lag issues with streamate and this is where I started. So I don't want to give up my start and following that I just gained on there.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0