AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell me what you think

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Hi everyone!!!!

I’m writing to you to tell the little story of mine. (as I was writing, I noticed it’s so goddamn long, so sorry in advance:) )

First off, my cam model journey has started just for the sake of masturbating, like everyone else. Anyway, I used to spend a lot of hours just to filter the models!!!. So, while I was filtering models, I found one hell of a pretty model, so I jumped in her room and sent her a friend request, then we started conversing, as we were talking, I realized I was having a good time talking to her. Anyhow, as days gone by, we talked a lot and made a good relationship, so I thought “why don’t I go check some other models”. So I started getting to know some of new models, some weren’t actually very friendly, some weren’t friendly at the beginning but somehow we made friends, and actually two of them added me on Instagram, although I wasn’t that much of a generous guy, I used to drop like 30 token, I mean, they can’t even get a can of soda with it.

This all was just an introduction, we’ll start the thing new.

In 10/19/2020, I’ve seen a redhead with blue eyes, and your guy here has a thing for such combination. I sent her message, we had less than 10 messages conversation, I learnt some things about her like how old she was(20 by the time), and what’s her major is, and that’s pretty much it, I left for like 10 days, although I saw her online, but I didn’t go for her, after quite a time, I returned on the 3rd of November, and I talked to her more, and I also came to her the following day, and if any of you are familiar with stripchat, for those who doesn’t know what it is, it’s like an admin in twitch or something, I was a knight freak, I used to go for a lot of models and give them some sweet talking and get them to have me knighted, so I did the same with this girl and she got happy and even made me a knight without even asking her, so I started to spend more time with her, and what a good time I had, on the 27th of November she looked kinda sad, and sent me saying “Im shit”. So I got her in a private and had a talk with her, I know you guys would say she was just pulling a charade, but I felt for her but I still hadn’t fall for her. At the 1st of December, a model made a debut, and she was extremely hot, she had a cute face, big tits, and kinda childish. I got knighted by her, and I spent all my time in her room, and didn’t go to the other girl (the redhead, I’ll be using just to me the story easier to get), the day after, I went to the redhead’s room and she asked me about the other girl, I was like how the hell did she know, it’s worth mentioning that the redhead used to claim that she’s a Latvian, and I did have some doubts, and the other girl (blonde) is Ukrainian, so I actually that the so-called Latvian is in fact Ukrainian, I could’ve confronted her, but idk why I didn’t. I stopped going to the blonde and I spent more time with the redhead, and all out of the blue, I found myself attracted to her, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I made an account, I was intending to ask her about what she thinks of being told that someone actually loves her, I basically told her that I like another model, she said how could someone love a girl whom was seen naked in the first time he actually sees her. I said why not. She told me go for it although I’ve not tipped any significant, she just gave me an advice I liked her even more. She had added on insta ( model account) and I posted a story saying that my 18th birthday is going to be in the 30th, I wasn’t expecting anything ahead, on the 29th she told me that she was pulling a night shift, what she did only once over the period I’ve known her, she told to stay with her and because of the time difference, she asked me at 10:52 what time is it where I’m at, I had no clue why she asked, when it’s 12 o’clock, she had a happy birthday sign and she sent me a video where she was singing happy birthday to me, I was glad at time, but when I think of it, I hope she never did it, it just made things even worse. I wasn’t home, and when I got home I made a big tip and she was like why the hell did you even tip me, it’s ur birthday, it’s your day to be happy. At that point, I was confused, why she say that, no one say no to money. I even liked her more. After this 2020’s begun, days passed, I sent her a hello and she pretended she didn’t see, and I did the same the day after, she responded saying that I screwed something up on the other site she worked on, they blocked her page and she couldn’t take her money,and I remember I did something so apologized and offer her to give her what she lost, but she told me there’s no need for that. On the 13th, I, somehow, managed to find her insta, and also she does that TikTok thing, so I learnt what her name, pretty much all her family members’ names, I know this is off the line, but I had no intention to hurt her whatsoever. I also knew that she used to have a boyfriend but they actually never had a photo after the 27th of November, Our promised date was to meet on the 1st of February, but she hadn’t made it until the 3rd, I was at her room a half an hour before she came online, I missed her a lot, I couldn’t wait to see her, and there she is, I had an euphoric feeling when I saw her, I couldn’t wait to see her, I was always thinking about her, I dreamed more than 10 times, I used to be the first one in her room, she was more talkative than she had been, sometimes she was cold, but the last days she was more open to me, in the 18th of March she told me she is gonna take a 4-days break as she’d been working her ass hard for the week before 12 hours a day, and days after she couldn’t make it back to where she lives because of the corona pandemic, so she tweeted she won’t to be able to make it, a few days later she sent me thru Twitter how I was doing and talked for a lil bit, a few days after, I took the initiative and sent her a message and she told me she’ll stop being a model, I was devastated. After 4 days i sent if she made her mind, and she told me it’s time for her to stop being a model. I did miss her, but I was anonymously following her on TikTok, although I don’t really like it, but I enjoyed watching her, the thing that totally shut me down I saw a post of her with her ex, I presume they got back together, I know that sounds evil, but I hope she never did.

So after you guys, do you think I should tell her me feelings, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she’ll break up with him and come start a relationship with me, it’s just to lift off the burden of my chest. Or do you think I should as it is and leave her alone.

giphy.gif

I posted a story saying that my 18th birthday is going to be in the 30th

Why the hell would you come to a camming forum and admit that you were using cam sites when you were underage? GTFO.

Also, telling someone who is in a relationship that you have feelings for them just so that you don't feel burdened is selfish af. It's also incredibly creepy that you essentially stalked this girl. Disconnect your internet.

Side note: What in the world is in the communal internet water these days?

Why the hell would you come to a camming forum and admit that you were using cam sites when you were underage? GTFO.

Also, telling someone who is in a relationship that you have feelings for them just so that you don't feel burdened is selfish af. It's also incredibly creepy that you essentially stalked this girl. Disconnect your internet.

Side note: What in the world is in the communal internet water these days?
Just one horse drinking the poison I’m pretty sure...

But I meant no harm. The sole reason I
looked up for her info I was haunted by the thought of losing her, and if telling her would harm her i won’t do it.

That is the longest paragraph I ever saw =) I had to stop reading =) This is almost better than watching cams - almost =)

looked up for her info I was haunted by the thought of losing her, and if telling her would harm her i won’t do it.
You cannot lose what you never had.

Dude, she's a fantasy. Her cam persona is not actually her. You don't own her, you never had her, she doesn't want you, she has her own life off cam.

And freaking ew to being underage. Fuck, that's one of my biggest grossouts.

Why does that even matter?
The age of majority is 16 in my country, and we barely had a two years difference.

The age of majority is 16 in my country, and we barely had a two years difference.

Even if you guys are close in age, models wouldn't want to interact with anyone under the age of 18 so they won't have to risk their account being banned. There aren't any close in age exceptions when it comes to this.

But you still can't visit cam-sites if you're younger than 18 because THAT'S THE FUCKING RULE, and for a reason.
Well, you actually can, I'm not delusional, but it's legally prohibited and I perfectly understand why.

And IMHO, young people like you bring more problems than money, and you're a perfect example. Your behavior is childish and creepy at some point (especially the stalking part).
No one model wants to deal with this kind of stuff.
Take your drama elsewhere.

It’s not the point of the thread to tell me I should not have visited a site while being underage.

It’s not the point of the thread to tell me I should not have visited a site while being underage.
well someone has to tell you, because clearly YOU DID NOT KNOW and you parents clearly didn't supervise your online habits.

I snipped your fucking long ass bullshit of a post down to this:

So after you guys, do you think I should tell her me feelings, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she’ll break up with him and come start a relationship with me, it’s just to lift off the burden of my chest. Or do you think I should as it is and leave her alone.

Leave her alone.

End of thread.

Goodbye.

You. Don’t. Know. Her!

1. You’re creepy as fuck.
2. You’re underage on a cam site, which is disgusting and inappropriate.
3. You’re a borderline stalker.
You asked, we answered: STOP.

I don’t know her ?
Bitch please, I know her more than you could ever imagine.
Secondly, I know my act is creepy and I stated it. I didn’t come her to be criticized, I came here for an advice. Also, I still don’t get that shit, what’s so different about 17 and 18.

I don’t know her ?
Bitch please, I know her more than you could ever imagine.
Secondly, I know my act is creepy and I stated it. I didn’t come her to be criticized, I came here for an advice. Also, I still don’t get that shit, what’s so different about 17 and 18.
You don't get to control other people, and tell them what kind of feedback you would like. You get honest feedback.

However, I don't think this should matter since none of this has ever even occurred yet.

You met this chick "10/19/2020". Bahahahahahahahaha.

Let her go, that's my advice.
Why? Maybe she is with her ex or with a new bf doesn't matter. If she wanted to be a part of your life, she would have taken the first step.
But no she is there with her ex. Get over it and treat everything like a beautiful memory.

Second advice : visit that blonde!

The age of majority is 16 in my country

Bitch please, just because you're legally considered an adult there doesn't mean you're mature enough to know shit. You came here asking for advice with your "Tell me what you think" title to your creepy as fuck wall of illegible text.

You got it, and now you're confrontational. A mature adult would take the feedback they received, consider the alternatives and make a wise decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.