AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell me what you think

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want some advice?

Get a back tattoo.

On the age thing: age restrictions are NOT about you. They are about the laws which models have to work within. If you are underage, you visit a model, and the model knows or even *should* have known, SHE is the one who takes the fall for that--not the minor because the laws are designed to insulate you from your own actions. By engaging with adult creators you are endangering their work, their livelihoods, their security. If you really like this girl so much you wouldn't put her at risk like that. Laws don't care about exceptions. It doesn't matter if you as an individual are practically legal, the law doesn't care about almost in these types of situations and will use people like you as proof that camgirls are "corrupting the youth." It hurts her, and it hurts the industry. Creep factor aside.

Gordon Ramsay back tattoo here :h: :h: :h:

ETA; Maybe of his face...

Attachments

• Hot Gordo.JPG
    Hot Gordo.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
That guy’s misery makes my situation looks like nothing.
I think I’ll leave her for her good.
but I still can’t get her outta my head, I have tried every possible, I deleted her photos and videos, tried not to contact, even gone out on dates and yet, she keeps popping in my head, I even dream about her.

but I still can’t get her outta my head, I have tried every possible, I deleted her photos and videos, tried not to contact, even gone out on dates and yet, she keeps popping in my head, I even dream about her.
Hypnotist. A good reputable hypnotist might be able to help you.

Reactions: NotYou

Wise choice. It will take an undetermined amount of time to get 'over' it. But you will.
Moving on is the best thing ever to lift that weighted burden from you shoulders. Even those that you have created for yourself. :)

Last edited:
you think so ?
Yes, I am not being sarcastic. But you have to find one that knows what they are doing. Hypnotists works great for some people.

Reactions: CodyReadsBooks

The reason I tell everyone one of you shmucks "get a back tattoo" because you are all usually getting hustled by a cammodel. And most of the time there is NOTHING we can do to change your mind.

So go get a back tattoo with her name on your back, because you are obsessive.

I have violated her privacy, I’ve been blaming myself ever since. I hope she gave me a good reason to hate her or don’t care about here.

The reason I tell everyone one of you shmucks "get a back tattoo" because you are all usually getting hustled by a cammodel. And most of the time there is NOTHING we can do to change your mind.

So go get a back tattoo with her name on your back, because you are obsessive.

I nominate you for creating a "Hey, all you 'I think I'm in love with a camgirl" fucknuts, read this" with links to all the threads of these dumbasses falling in love with an illusion

thanks and everything, but that was uncalled for

Sorry I crossed the line for suggesting you should get some ink. 😘
I nominate you for creating a "Hey, all you 'I think I'm in love with a camgirl" fucknuts, read this" with links to all the threads of these dumbasses falling in love with an illusion
I'll do it. Because we seriously had four this week!!!

F*** Me. China called...

.....they want their wall back!

--------------------------

For once I truly have no idea what to say "properly" to this whole thread (or the OP at least). I wanted to reply in a proper, mature way to discuss but clearly others have tried to give you advice and you've (as with everyone else) decided to ignore it.

Your title is "Tell me what you think", which is being said to a community full of models who deal with stupid, immature (and for a lack of better description) arseholes on a daily basis (and not just 1 or 2, but 100s), and you expect them not to give you their REAL opinion without sugar coating it? I didn't read everything, but saw people say you are (or were) 16? And then you claim there is no difference in being 16 and 18, yet you have proven right here with not taking criticism that you're no way near mature. And an 18-year-old girl/woman is going to typically be more mature than you by about 5 years (hence they usually go for an older guy, not a younger one).

It's not bad to be immature at 16, heck, I bet most of us were (I sure was).

And a little yet big tip for future reference: let's break up your post content in some kind of way, even if it's just by some paragraphs, so it seems less to read. This way more people may read the entire thing and not have to scan read it. You could have added bullet points to your dates.

And just a question regarding those dates you supplied for everything... do you know those all off by heart or did you have to look in messages from StripChat (and anywhere else) to see them?

Sorry I crossed the line for suggesting you should get some ink. 😘

I'll do it. Because we seriously had four this week!!!

He is only so pissed at the ink suggestion because he knows his parents would never allow him to get one - you have to be 18+ for Tattoo, right?
Mommy and Daddy - I hope - have more brain and sense than their little boy.

well, I have a good memory
and I‘m already 18+ And I live abroad and haven’t seen “mommy and daddy” for over a year

Status
Not open for further replies.