AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help, am I being used by a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a father. You have a child. This is 98% likely a love scam so for you to hold out hope and ignore the WELL INFORMED caution being advised to you in order to hold onto your 2% chance at some super challenging far off Colombian girl makes you a very selfish, irresponsible, stupid idiot.

If you think you're being used, you probably are. Do a search on the forum and you'll find a lot of threads about this that come up. Yes, there's a couple of rare occurrences of it actually being real. But, chances are, you're being taken for a ride.

Hey @LostHeart999 here's my FIRST response to you in this thread, and it was the third post in the thread. Did you ever do that search I said to do?

Have some advice from Scotland

90621203_10157343247678925_7335514617822576640_n.jpg

I'm low-key glad I haven't participated in this thread until now because THIS GUY ANNOYED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

You came here. You asked for some advice. You got the clearest advice. Now you're trying to make people feel guilty for A FUCKING POSSIBILITY of being wrong and for "giving a half-hearted advice", calling models who have tried to give you some reality check, unprofessional or lazy and comparing this advice to some law bullshit cases where someone could be sued.

WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK.
HAVE YOU PAID ANYONE HERE TO GIVE YOU THAT FUCKING ADVICE? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

I usually behave very nicely but I honestly couldn't stand your shit, OP.

Don't listen to anyone and get tricked or scammed if you're that smart and unique.

Fucking end of the fucking rant.

As I said in my first post. You are in a state and thinking like an addict. You are going down this road like a pipe dream. You think that by cutting the money out you are going to get a clearer picture on the situation. Look she could really love... lets be real... like you, but your REAL LIFE situation is not going to gel with this relationship. There are so many external red flags being waved, and you are ignoring literally every single one of them. Even if this is the real deal.

You have a child, you as a father I hope would not put your relationship before your custody and child (red flag #1).
You have already spent thousands on this person, of course they may keep telling you what you want to hear (red flag #2).
You live in Europe, she lives in South America the reality is you will only get maybe a month of real time with this person throughout the year (red flag #3).
She travels to Europe, she will need to find her own housing i hope for the love of god you would not let a stranger into your house where your child resides (red flag #4).

I literally can keep going on on why this is a bad idea. We are not against you, we are just seeing this from an outsider perspective of your situation. Where as you can not pull your head above water, and seem to make a rational decision on what needs to be done.

I can literally see the future for you. You go all in on this relationship, you end up failing to hold your end of the custody agreement. You lose custody of your child, and then this person you are so "in-love" with drops out of your life almost as easy as they came in. That is absolutely terrifying to think you are ready to even traverse down that road....

I had trouble sleeping, and read the back tattoo thread last night. Or tried to. I got 5 pages in, and couldn't take any more. So repetitive and stupid, but worked like a charm for putting me to sleep. Oh well back to it, in the hopes at some point it gets juicy. OP (original poster) read through the back tattoo thread fully, before you go off about back tattoos being mentioned. And anyone else that has issues with sleep onset insomnia, that shit works great! It's better than a statistics or physics textbook!

I had trouble sleeping, and read the back tattoo thread last night. Or tried to. I got 5 pages in, and couldn't take any more. So repetitive and stupid, but worked like a charm for putting me to sleep. Oh well back to it, in the hopes at some point it gets juicy. OP (original poster) read through the back tattoo thread fully, before you go off about back tattoos being mentioned. And anyone else that has issues with sleep onset insomnia, that shit works great! It's better than a statistics or physics textbook!

I’m pretty new here, so I looked at the back tattoo thread for the first time today.

I couldn’t continue reading it beyond the few most relevant posts (the photo, etc). It’s too hard to read, scroll and facepalm at the same time. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I’m pretty new here, so I looked at the back tattoo thread for the first time today.

I couldn’t continue reading it beyond the few most relevant posts (the photo, etc). It’s too hard to read, scroll and facepalm at the same time. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah, there are some super touching moments, and so much positive, respectful dialogue (which I doubt is gonna make any difference in the end). It's really deep, but at the same time it gets super boring at times also. It also gets um very weird at times, but I have the feeling it's going to get even moreso. People are so kind, to put so much of their emotional energy into such a situation.

I mean in general, every cam site member AND cam model should watch 90 Day Fiance, lol.

There's so much reality of long distance online relationships to be seen on that show, it can open a whole different line of thinking on both sides of cam world.

I mean in general, every cam site member AND cam model should watch 90 Day Fiance, lol.

There's so much reality of long distance online relationships to be seen on that show, it can open a whole different line of thinking on both sides of cam world.
Is there a 90 day fiance thread? We are still on the season with Paul and Karine, before she has the baby. It really is such an amazingly GREAT show!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Yeah, there are some super touching moments, and so much positive, respectful dialogue (which I doubt is gonna make any difference in the end). It's really deep, but at the same time it gets super boring at times also. It also gets um very weird at times, but I have the feeling it's going to get even moreso. People are so kind, to put so much of their emotional energy into such a situation.

I think everyone who comes here with the "falling for a cam-girl" problem, should automatically get the link to that whole thread.
And then ask their questions if there are left any.

But I'd really love to start asking them to pay for our help and advice because not only we spend (waste) our time and energy on all kind of attempts to give them so much needed reality check, but it also doesn't get appreciated by them in most cases and we all get called names for not being perfect enough at trying.

Too much shit has been happening here lately because of these delusional guys coming to the forum.

The whole isolation thing makes some people lose their sanity (if there had been any sanity before at all).

I think everyone who comes here with the "falling for a cam-girl" problem, should automatically get the link to that whole thread.
And then ask their questions if there are left any.

But I'd really love to start asking them to pay for our help and advice because not only we spend (waste) our time and energy on all kind of attempts to give them so much needed reality check, but it also doesn't get appreciated by them in most cases and we all get called names for not being perfect enough at trying.

Too much shit has been happening here lately because of these delusional guys coming to the forum.

The whole isolation thing makes some people lose their sanity (if there had been any sanity before at all).
Yes, from the perspective of an ex counselor, I understand. I was charged out to medicaid at $168, although I myself received about the equivalent of $17 per hour at the time. It was considered almost a sin to bring money up in that context too. One day I looked at all of the ladies at my clinic (who had devoted their whole careers to it and LIVES), trying to find one single one, who I would consider a role model. Someone who seemed happy, energetic, healthy, untroubled. Couldn't come up with one single one.

It's likely not the case in private practice, where folks get to set their own rates, and set their own limits on what insurance they will except. However, I was already done with it, and did not want to devote any more of my time, or anymore of my life energy to it.

But from the perspective of someone who worked as long as I did in mental health, I feel like the expectations that are being put upon the models and members on this forum (and I mean specifically the expectations for mental and emotional support, coming from these new members) are insane and completely unfair.

@Beawaresweety
I guess the best way for some self preservation and sanity is just to ignore and not respond to anymore delusional people who come to forums like this one.

If no one responds to them.... Well, you get the idea. :)

Honestly, I have no idea why I bother typing in threads like this. It's just become a habit I need to break.

Reactions: MarieElise
I feel like the expectations that are being put upon the models and members on this forum (and I mean specifically the expectations for mental and emotional support, coming from these new members) are insane and completely unfair.
This forum is undeniably helpful for those who can search, read and comprehend. There's so much info it's crazy.

And I feel like models and members usually are open and happy to help until they aren't.
Until it gets repetitive and tiresome.

I don't know what kind of support and assistance some people expect to get when they come here, but I definitely know that we aren't obligated to serve them emotionally.

This forum is undeniably helpful for those who can search, read and comprehend. There's so much info it's crazy.

And I feel like models and members usually are open and happy to help until they aren't.

I don't know what kind of support and assistance some people expect to get when they come here, but I definitely know that we aren't obligated to serve them emotionally.

I'm usually pretty tolerant, and don't lose my cool with people easily. But, holy fucking shit, the past couple of weeks has been crazy between the different people coming in and asking stupid shit. Every thing from guys thinking they're in love with a cam model not listening to the advice they asked for to wannabe/new models coming in and starting countless "I didn't read shit, but drop everything and TELL ME how to make the big bucks" threads.

I'm all for helping people. But, for fuck's sake, people need to know how to help themselves first then ask if they get stuck. I've got my own life, with my own problems to contend with. I'm not Atlas and going to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. If that's the case, I'll carry it to the nearest acid vat so it can start over.

I'm usually pretty tolerant, and don't lose my cool with people easily. But, holy fucking shit, the past couple of weeks has been crazy between the different people coming in and asking stupid shit. Every thing from guys thinking they're in love with a cam model not listening to the advice they asked for to wannabe/new models coming in and starting countless "I didn't read shit, but drop everything and TELL ME how to make the big bucks" threads.

I'm all for helping people. But, for fuck's sake, people need to know how to help themselves first then ask if they get stuck. I've got my own life, with my own problems to contend with. I'm not Atlas and going to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. If that's the case, I'll carry it to the nearest acid vat so it can start over.
Yes. I think taking a brusque, you can do this for yourself approach, is actually more helpful. There's no point fostering a dependency, or subconsciously feeding into learned helplessness. Each of us have what it take within our own selves, to succeed with our own trials and tribulations, without draining others. The more people are encouraged to depend and drain, the more they will. Boundaries are good. They are GREAT. It's easy to feel guilty, and these energy vampire types will happily feed into that guilt, and manipulate it for their own benefit. Whether consciously or not. It ain't cool. Then if you try to cut them off they get all weird and angry. Boundaries. They need to learn to accept boundaries, and deal with them, if they want dialogue to continue.

@ForceTen
I blame the influx of certain mindsets of them being stuck at home and them overthinking things, thus creating even bigger fantasy's in their own minds.

I dunno, I'm probably wrong.

The quarantine definitely has something to do with it. Part of me feels like it's a combination of them always having been there. But due to work, school, family, etc they were busy enough to stay "over there" so to speak. The other part of me feels like with all the isolation, they've really starting feeling lonely and the less scrupulous models take advantage of it.

I think the influx of models are those trying to make money in a hurry and not taking time to read any. Like @EliMarie717 eluded to, people need to know how to be self-sufficient and not be enabled to continue leeching off others if they're not willing to put the time in.

I'm usually pretty tolerant, and don't lose my cool with people easily. But, holy fucking shit, the past couple of weeks has been crazy between the different people coming in and asking stupid shit. Every thing from guys thinking they're in love with a cam model not listening to the advice they asked for ...

Seems like a lot of this happened around the time I joined (either that or it’s constant?). With that in mind, please let me reassure everyone I’m not here for cam model relationship advice and will not be posting any crazy threads.

Not interested in guilt by association on this one. Just here to chat. :)

The quarantine definitely has something to do with it. Part of me feels like it's a combination of them always having been there. But due to work, school, family, etc they were busy enough to stay "over there" so to speak. The other part of me feels like with all the isolation, they've really starting feeling lonely and the less scrupulous models take advantage of it.

I think the influx of models are those trying to make money in a hurry and not taking time to read any. Like @EliMarie717 eluded to, people need to know how to be self-sufficient and not be enabled to continue leeching off others if they're not willing to put the time in.

Yes, I think people are panicking due to economy, and both sides are suffering. Guys are stuck, unable to go out and do the things which kept their lives in balance, and models are probably in same boat. Then you add in the dimension of anxiety about money, the economy, and all that. People are likely on high anxiety mode, and not thinking super clearly.

But as far as the models go, these sites market with these crazy numbers. Saying things like; Make up to $XX XXX in a month. Which undoubtedly some models do. However, the majority do not. It's not easy money. You have to work really hard, as well as have an element of good timing. Some people still enjoy it, while not making huge bucks. Some people enjoy it, and make huge bucks. Some people don't enjoy it, and make very little money. I still love these sites though, as I am sure anyone on this forum does. But they don't have time to run the specific analytics to state exact percentages of models, which make exactly what, every single week. That would be a ridiculous drain on resources. They do what they can, just like the rest of us :h:

Seems like a lot of this happened around the time I joined (either that or it’s constant?). With that in mind, please let me reassure everyone I’m not here for cam model relationship advice and will not be posting any crazy threads.

:D Same. Just here to chat.
I'm somewhat of a recluse as of late and dealing with panic attacks, and it has nothing to do with the current world issue.
I work with and around people in person 50-60+ hours a week and that's as much in person contact I really want. If I could work from home I'd jump on it as quickly as I could.

I think everyone here is willing to give someone a chance right from the start. But, once that someone throws mud back at the person offering advice they asked for, then it's over with.

Like you, I'm here for the chat as well. I initially found it as I was trying to figure out a profile issue for a model I visited. But, decided to stick around. Good peeps here. Well, mostly. I dunno about that @AudriTwo character. I'm sure her eyes are squinted behind those sunglasses trying to come up with her next scheme....

And I feel like people take for granted that everyone responding here, or has replied in the thousands of threads of helpful information, are doing it in their spare time. We don't get paid to be here, there is no financial or other advantage to spending time here helping newcomers with information.

Sometimes that lack of respect just pisses us off so we lash out with attitude, and that's like the only advantage we have here is being able to vent our frustrations out in the form of typed words.

Yes, I think people are panicking due to economy, and both sides are suffering. Guys are stuck, unable to go out and do the things which kept their lives in balance, and models are probably in same boat. Then you add in the dimension of anxiety about money, the economy, and all that. People are likely on high anxiety mode, and not thinking super clearly.

But as far as the models go, these sites market with these crazy numbers. Saying things like; Make up to $XX XXX in a month. Which undoubtedly some models do. However, the majority do not. It's not easy money. You have to work really hard, as well as have an element of good timing. Some people still enjoy it, while not making huge bucks. Some people enjoy it, and make huge bucks. Some people don't enjoy it, and make very little money. I still love these sites though, as I am sure anyone on this forum does. But they don't have time to run the specific analytics to state exact percentages of models, which make exactly what, every single week. That would be a ridiculous drain on resources. They do what they can, just like the rest of us :h:
Most definitely, I think too many are panicking right now.

On the forums and potential money earned, it's easiest to draw people in with "could" statements. Look at all the marketing scams in the vanilla sector. People "giving away" all their secrets. All you have to do is attend a seminar for $150, or buy their book for $39.95.

@ForceTen

If I did not like my anonymity so much... I'd get someone to airbrush tattoo her name on my back just for shits and giggles and post the pic on here.. :rofl:

edit... and I just creeped myself out :rolleyes:

Make sure it's spelled incorrectly too. ;)

@ForceTen

If I did not like my anonymity so much... I'd get someone to airbrush tattoo her name on my back just for shits and giggles and post the pic on here.. :rofl:

edit... and I just creeped myself out :rolleyes:
Do you know how to use the quote system to reply directly to people/what they say? (It would be helpful and I'd appreciate if you'd use it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.