AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help, am I being used by a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally happy that you are free to love scam users as you wish.

Sure i had millions of chargeback, doxxing and scams on Skyprivate. Continue to speak girl I'm totally interested by what you have to say (nope).

I love how you came to defending your masters on a non related topic. Did i hurt a sensible point?

Everything you just typed seems to have nothing at all to do with the post you quoted.

Did you quote the wrong person there?

Reactions: Danigirl
Not interested into continuing this discussion.

Great, now stfu and stop replying. I think we're all tired of reading your ramblings.

:banghead: imagine saying you're done with a discussion and then continuing to talk...

Damn, am I that big of a bitch lol

Certainly not. As entertaining (and in some parts depressing) as this thread has been to read. Yours are definitely my favorite replies to read on this one. For being named after a box, the other user seems incapable of thinking outside of one.

Reactions: MarieElise
Wonder what made this troll want to larp an insufferable studio cammodel?

He couldn't get a tattoo because all the inkshops are closed from quarantine. So he turned to larping.

I should have created and patented a do it yourself automated tattoo system.
Just like all the Apple and Google stocks I should have bought 8 years ago. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sevrahn
Status
Not open for further replies.