AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Allow me to translate Streamate's new terms for you: we've discovered that a hacker might have accessed our data with highly personal information, which will inevitably be made public.

Upvote 0
Allow me to translate Streamate's new terms for you: we've discovered that a hacker might have accessed our data with highly personal information, which will inevitably be made public.

That would be an entirely different cover their ass clause. This one just says "you agree to let us show your video on the internet" and is very standard stuff.

Upvote 0

giphy.gif

Upvote 0
What Man ?!
Read twice : "perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, universal and unconditional right to use, portray, publish, copy, distribute, and display Performer/Studio's identity, name, fictional names (if any), voice, signature, photograph, "

this is not a discharge against leaks that can occure, they litterally tell you that they can use and sell your privacy (and also your commercial content passing by)

• Wat?!
Reactions: AllyVixen
Upvote 0

Thats a pretty accurate translation

• Wat?!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Have any models on streammate had issues with CAM2CAM request not popping up? This has happened to me multiple times, I switched to firefox and use flash media encoder, emailed support, and even had my clients switch their browsers with no luck. It puts a real damper on my income.

Upvote 0
Have any models on streammate had issues with CAM2CAM request not popping up? This has happened to me multiple times, I switched to firefox and use flash media encoder, emailed support, and even had my clients switch their browsers with no luck. It puts a real damper on my income.
It's been broken with me too. It says performer declined the request on the models side, and I never got a pop up to accept it.

Upvote 0
Yes, earlier this week, that happened to me too, during several shows.

Upvote 0
For some reason I get an insane amount of requests for underage and taboo roleplay, say NO to these requests. In fact, best to type it and say it. I have never done either of these things but have been warned about them from support because members have requested it from me. If you type your non-consent then that covers your tracks and support will be able to see from the chat logs that you said no. This goes for the word Daddy too. Don't say it. Don't type it.
Dam I would not be allowed on streammate 🤣

Upvote 0
Dam I would not be allowed on streammate 🤣
A lot of people are really grossed out by taboo roleplay, especially if it involves underage play. Just reading that makes me want to vomit. Gross.

Upvote 0
Haha well I should have specified why i wouldnt be aloued on it i guess.
->>>>> pussy flashes I make a killing in public chat with them)
Oh I didn't see that on the quote you responded to. I thought you were trying to use the forum, to advertise yourself as being down with all that stuff, as in ageplay, not simple Daddy Dom.

It's always good to read the TOS (terms of service) for different sites, before joining (even though they are really long, and a total pain in the ass to read, I know). They are really clear on what they allow and do not allow.
Paypal, for instance, doesn't allow adult transactions.
There are tons of previous threads which cover all of this tho.
Like seriously, a million. They are really helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh I didn't see that on the quote you responded to. I thought you were trying to use the forum, to advertise yourself as being down with all that stuff, as in ageplay, not simple Daddy Dom.

It's always good to read the TOS (terms of service) for different sites, before joining (even though they are really long, and a total pain in the ass to read, I know). They are really clear on what they allow and do not allow.
Paypal, for instance, doesn't allow adult transactions.
There are tons of previous threads which cover all of this tho.
Like seriously, a million. They are really helpful.

Bahahaa ya deffinately not advertising myself as being down with all that.
Probably should have been more specific so I wouldnt have gotten your reply.
Oh ya of course, I wouldnt cam on a page I didnt read about rules first.
Thanks!! I'm also new to forums and am learning. My appoligizies

Upvote 0
Bahahaa ya deffinately not advertising myself as being down with all that.
Probably should have been more specific so I wouldnt have gotten your reply.
Oh ya of course, I wouldnt cam on a page I didnt read about rules first.
Thanks!! I'm also new to forums and am learning. My appoligizies
Yeah, I noticed you were talking about paypal banning you in another thread (the introduction thread). Or freezing your money or whatever.
So the TOS comment was more specifically related to that.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Perfect thanks so much
My apologies also, if I misunderstood you. It is difficult trying to learn all the features of a forum i.e. how the quote section etc works. And the number of sites a lot of us work on, with the number of slightly different TOS, can be tough. Idk know about you, but reading the TOS feels about as exciting to me, as reading the full Meuller report. It's tough to get through all that stuff, but I learned kinda the hard way, that it really is worth the time. Especially with SM.

ETA; Oh God, but I didn't mean to sound like I had read the full Meuller report tho. Jesus Christ, no way. Although I admire anyone who has successfully done so.

Upvote 0
Read through all of this over the past 2 days, and it actually motivated me to make an account on here to read more and possibly participate in conversations where I have something to add from a member perspective (and not in the whining dick way like some of the members on this thread have shown to be).

My question though: from reading this I learned about models getting higher revenue if you sign up through their cammodels link - really wish I had known about this but is there any way to add the function to my current account to support a model more? Or would I have to make a brand new account to give her the larger %?

Upvote 0
Hello everybody

After 4 months in CB, I decided to try SM yesterday (My name in SM is Asianagrande related to my favorite singer)
I lost my first private because used to work on CB I did not see that I was on Private, I was expecting an alert or a pop up, and was rated 1 star. (I get a lot of 5 stars after)
Once I was used to it, it went very well, I did 70 dollars in 3 hours and always busy.
Of course, I know that it is due also to the "new" status and maybe to my low prices. (and maybe also because I am a beautiful Thai lady 🥰 )
After reading this post, I realized that my prices were too low (1,49/2,49)
I get also my first tag "cheap", that means a lot
I will start again tonight raising little bit my prices (2,49/3,49)
All advice are very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Pupe

Upvote 0
Hello everybody

After 4 months in CB, I decided to try SM yesterday (My name in SM is Asianagrande related to my favorite singer)
I lost my first private because used to work on CB I did not see that I was on Private, I was expecting an alert or a pop up, and was rated 1 star. (I get a lot of 5 stars after)
Once I was used to it, it went very well, I did 70 dollars in 3 hours and always busy.
Of course, I know that it is due also to the "new" status and maybe to my low prices. (and maybe also because I am a beautiful Thai lady 🥰 )

Thanks in advance

Pupe
Congrats on a successful first day! Busy is good! Yeah I wish we were alerted to privates, instead of being whisked away. it can catch me off guard where i don't realize I'm in private for a bit and still talking to guest chat. lol

RAISE YOUR PRICES MORE BABE! do 4.99/ and 5.99!! TRUST ME. do the highest you can right now! You can eventually raise them once you cam more. Also fucking LOVE your name! It's fucking perfect. Perfect as in Ariana Grande is queen, and it's a similar name members are already familiar with. Which means you are more likely to be memorable because you have a pop culture reference name.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody

Thanks in advance

Pupe

I'll agree with what @AudriTwo said. Raise the rates. If you bring the quality to the shows how much you charge isn't as much of a factor to the people who are... "better" members (if I can say that). The models I am a regular of are in the $12.99-$15.99 range for their exclusive shows.

Upvote 0
My question though: from reading this I learned about models getting higher revenue if you sign up through their cammodels link - really wish I had known about this but is there any way to add the function to my current account to support a model more? Or would I have to make a brand new account to give her the larger %?

You would have to create an account through her Cammodels link. Also if you spend on others, she will see and get 20% too.

You might want to wait a few days before creating a new one after deleting your old. You don't want it it to look like she asked you to and potentially get her in trouble. We can't ask people to resignup through our links, since you may of originally signed up through another affiliate.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Hello everybody

Thanks in advance

Pupe
Hi
Still very happy with SM, did better than yesterday even if all day we could see in the front page the same picture of my room with an empty chair.
Do someone knows if there is a way to refresh the picture (I try to log out, but no changes), my chair is beautiful, but I would prefer to see myself.
For example in CB it is refreshed automatically but it does not seems to be the same in SM.

By the way, I have been banned by CB without explanation, :bag: I have always been careful to apply strictly the rules :angelic:, I sent a mail to support and I hope that it will be clear quickly
Ariana Grande would have sing "No Tears Left to Cry" :cry:

Have a nice day

Pupe

Upvote 0
Hi
Still very happy with SM, did better than yesterday even if all day we could see in the front page the same picture of my room with an empty chair.
Do someone knows if there is a way to refresh the picture (I try to log out, but no changes), my chair is beautiful, but I would prefer to see myself.
For example in CB it is refreshed automatically but it does not seems to be the same in SM.

By the way, I have been banned by CB without explanation, :bag: I have always been careful to apply strictly the rules :angelic:, I sent a mail to support and I hope that it will be clear quickly
Ariana Grande would have sing "No Tears Left to Cry" :cry:

Have a nice day

Pupe
I'm assuming you mean your profile picture being set to live cam captures instead of your profile pic?
Email support asking for a static profile pic.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody

Thanks in advance

Pupe
Girl raise your prices up, just cause you're new doesn't mean you should sell your self short. Also keep in mind that sm only gives you like 30-35% of what you make.

Upvote 0
Why can't streamate just give us a normal bonus days without having to work a specific amount of time? Two days to make ten hours to qualify. Thanks, but I physically can't.

Not everyone is capable of working that much time in short amount of period. Y'all really want to burn us out. 🙄

Just give us bonus pay without making us do endurance runs, please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why can't streamate just give us a normal bonus days without having to work a specific amount of time? Two days to make ten hours to qualify. Thanks, but I physically can't.

Not everyone is capable of working that much time in short amount of period. Y'all really want to burn us out. 🙄

Just give us bonus pay without making us do endurance runs, please.
Nine days straight of contest is pure obnoxious, more so with four of those having a minimum hours streamed requirement. It's also close to impossible for models with vanilla jobs. Even working from home like I am now, no can do. Eight hours of work, followed by five more hours of a different work? I'm 31, not 21, I can't work 13-hour days anymore. That's too much sitting in one day, even accounting for standing/dancing during shows. Even on weekends, I typically top out at 3-4 hours on cam per day, more than that and I'm just too stiff from sitting at my desk and I have to do some yoga and lay down.

Upvote 0
Nine days straight of contest is pure obnoxious, more so with four of those having a minimum hours streamed requirement. It's also close to impossible for models with vanilla jobs. Even working from home like I am now, no can do. Eight hours of work, followed by five more hours of a different work? I'm 31, not 21, I can't work 13-hour days anymore. That's too much sitting in one day, even accounting for standing/dancing during shows. Even on weekends, I typically top out at 3-4 hours on cam per day, more than that and I'm just too stiff from sitting at my desk and I have to do some yoga and lay down.
Also schools and daycares are closed eveeywhere, and I can only image how much more difficult this is making models with children. Streamate totally missed the mark. Give everyone a fair shot to make just a little more in the time they are able to work, is that too much?

Upvote 0
Just wondering, do y'all think there is anyway we could appeal to sm to make things better for the models?

Unfortunately there's really no incentive for them to do anything since there almost TOO many models now. A few weeks ago there were over a thousand NEW models on at the same time at one point. There at least 500+ more models at all points of the day on ALL camsites. There's no model shortages anywhere.

Upvote 0