AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

there is no daily payout like there is on chaturbate or is there...

There is no daily payouts. Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

Upvote 0
A small quick question - as I had different information from different sources - what is the maximum bitrate, resolution and FPS currently supported by Stripchat?
What OBS settings would you recommend on a high end computer and NVENC encoder?

Would it be 60FPS, 6000 bitrate, and 1920x1080?
Would you recommend to use Max quality preset from NVENC?

Is it autorized to use an "I'm back soon" scene in obs on stripchat?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A small quick question - as I had different information from different sources - what is the maximum bitrate, resolution and FPS currently supported by Stripchat?
What OBS settings would you recommend on a high end computer and NVENC encoder?

Would it be 60FPS, 6000 bitrate, and 1920x1080?
Would you recommend to use Max quality preset from NVENC?

because ultra low latency is enabled by default my recommendation is to use software x264 encoding so you can enable the "zerolatency" tune setting which will provide the smoothest experience for users that don't turn off ultra low latency. You can do 1080p 60fps 7500bitrate if my memory serves me correct, i think they prefer a lower bitrate but it works.

Upvote 0
because ultra low latency is enabled by default my recommendation is to use software x264 encoding so you can enable the "zerolatency" tune setting which will provide the smoothest experience for users that don't turn off ultra low latency. You can do 1080p 60fps 7500bitrate if my memory serves me correct, i think they prefer a lower bitrate but it works.
Hum I would prefer to avoid x264. I have 4 OBS clones running, and I need the processor power for some other stuff. Gonna try all of it a little later.

Upvote 0

We kindly ask you not to use such screnes / scenes, that's against site policy.

You can find all information here (check NVIDIA GPU/graphic card setup screenshots) As far as I know 30FPS and 5000 bitrate should be enough for 1080p

Upvote 0
We kindly ask you not to use such screnes / scenes, that's against site policy.
No problem, I wasn't sure about that, I prefered to ask^^

You can find all information here (check NVIDIA GPU/graphic card setup screenshots)
Yes I saw it. But is 1080 the possible maximum on stripchat?
I checked on another site and there is quite a visual difference between 30 and 60FPS, should I not use 60 on stripchat?

Upvote 0
Hum I would prefer to avoid x264. I have 4 OBS clones running, and I need the processor power for some other stuff. Gonna try all of it a little later.

We would all prefer to avoid software encoding but unfortunately to have the best stripchat stream software x264 with zerolatency tune is recommended.

Upvote 0
What is exactly the difference with usuing the zerolatency? Per curiosity.

When you visit a models page on stripchat at the top of the video there is a little lightning icon called ultra-low latency, this is on by default but if the user turns it off then it remembers their setting but still a lot of users leave it on. Without zerolatency tune settings something offered only in software x264 to my knowledge the video is kind of choppy in my experience when broadcasting a quality stream.

Edit: the main idea behind ultra low latency is to dramatically reduce the delay between the models actions and those actions being seen by the viewers....i dont personally think its worth the hassle but its there so we have to deal with it.

Reactions: PandoraUnchained
Upvote 0
wait so you can't add a BRB in broadcast hmmm that's odd people do it alot in chaturbate.
what i mean is like put it in cam. with manycam.... oh bummer i always had fun adding effects.

Upvote 0
When you visit a models page on stripchat at the top of the video there is a little lightning icon called ultra-low latency, this is on by default but if the user turns it off then it remembers their setting but still a lot of users leave it on. Without zerolatency tune settings something offered only in software x264 to my knowledge the video is kind of choppy in my experience when broadcasting a quality stream.

Edit: the main idea behind ultra low latency is to dramatically reduce the delay between the models actions and those actions being seen by the viewers....i dont personally think its worth the hassle but its there so we have to deal with it.
Thank for your information

Upvote 0
Become famous on our Reddit and earn $100 in tokens!

We’d like to introduce you to our new space on Reddit, where you can get promoted by sharing exclusive content yourself! To celebrate its launch, we are ‘Making It Rain’ by giving tokens for the most upvoted posts on the StripchatOfficial subreddit.

All you have to do is post on StripchatOfficial subreddit any original video or still photo from your free for all Stripchat show. Remember to mention your username in the headline of the post. Each week, the most upvoted post will win $100 in tokens. So make sure to share the most creative or the hottest content – it brings good karma and also tokens. Things to know:
  • The contest will take place each week for the next six, and it starts on Wednesday, July 29 at midnight (+00:00) GMT.
  • Posts cannot be made from recordings from Cam2Cam or Private shows.
  • In case of a tie in upvotes, the post with the wittiest name will win.
You can read the full rules and instructions on how to upload your content on our subreddit on our blog.

Making-it-Rain-Reddit.png

Upvote 0

Hi What Encoder do you recommend for Chaturbate and latency?

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

Not sure why but you guys seemed to change it so that when a broadcaster is using a mobile, now it is the width of the mobile, which in theory makes sense, but when you're browsing on a 1920x1080 desktop screen, you have a big % of the screen is the chat, and only a small portion is the video. And it's just weird having to look a lot to the left... maybe I am awkward and weird, but for me it's less enjoyable.

I was wondering if at the least could you give us an option in settings/profile for how we want mobile streams to be displayed? Old-style (where it'd be the same size as others and the sides would be a larger, blurred to fill the emptiness (like how it is if you click for full screen) - or black sides, not fussed)... The chat is just TOO prominent this way, unfortunately.

thanks for reading, and hopefully considering

Upvote 0
I just signed up for stripchat just getting my profile pretty and getting my tip menu straight tryna figure out the site better to take advantage of my 1st 15 days. I have questions tho And a statement hopefully it can be implemented in the near future. Can we stop models from coming in our room? If not it’s definitely a feature we need being that I used to cam on other sites and that’s one of their features. Also uploading documents for my husband? Does he have to make an account? Asks for username but he doesn’t have one I just wanna sell the videos we have together bc they’re good money makers on other sites so I know it’ll be gold on this site as well

Upvote 0
I think the site has worse issues that need to be dealt with like the delayed payments and lack of banning whoever you want for so long as you like. Sick of seeing freeloading/rude asswipes coming back to my chatroom because their 30 day ban is up. Also wish we could only accept PM's from people on our friends list like on MFC. It's annoying getting PM's from random golden members. I've never dealt with being trolled by other models so other models coming into my chatroom to take a peek has never really bothered me a lot. It mostly happens on Chaturbate for me. I don't know much about the b/g video inquiry since all I post is solo content.

Reactions: JennyFae
Upvote 0
So the delayed payment issue was never fixed huh? We used to get payed every Tuesday or Wednesday. It's now Saturday.

We understand that it is essential for you to receive money on schedule. However, there is no better solution to reduce the timing yet. Our team continues searching for better options. Once it is found, we will be delighted to come up with the official announcement on this.
Nevertheless, you might notice that the dates we are sending the payouts have not been changed. Hence we should refer to the official timing suggested by banking providers that remains stable up to 10 business days (if we are talking about the ACH transfers): https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000086056-payout-timing-by-providers.
If your payment does not arrive within the above timeframes, our team will always be ready to assist you.

Upvote 0
Not sure why but you guys seemed to change it so that when a broadcaster is using a mobile, now it is the width of the mobile, which in theory makes sense, but when you're browsing on a 1920x1080 desktop screen, you have a big % of the screen is the chat, and only a small portion is the video. And it's just weird having to look a lot to the left... maybe I am awkward and weird, but for me it's less enjoyable.

I was wondering if at the least could you give us an option in settings/profile for how we want mobile streams to be displayed? Old-style (where it'd be the same size as others and the sides would be a larger, blurred to fill the emptiness (like how it is if you click for full screen) - or black sides, not fussed)... The chat is just TOO prominent this way, unfortunately.

thanks for reading, and hopefully considering

Hi, and thanks for sharing this with us.
We are aware of this matter, and our team is developing something cute to redesign it on both mobile and desktops. Rome wasn’t built in a day, so stay tuned for new announcements coming soon!

Upvote 0
Hey y’all. I just tried using my phone to cam from yesterday. I wanted to take my viewers on a walking tour of my hood in New Orleans, but it was not at all successful, unfortunately. I chalked it up to crappy mobile service but when I got home to my badass internet, it kept doing the same weird thing.
When I started my show, I saw the live icon come on, saw the quality of my feed for a few seconds, then it would say “no video” and/or dump me out.

I was seen a little though, because some people were able to leave comments wishing me luck getting my technical issues worked out. Lol.

Anyway, I have a newish iPhone, used Safari, had no other apps open, and used the bare-bones platform. Nothing fancy or extra.

If anyone that has experience using the mobile option has any tips or tricks to share, I’d appreciate them!

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
When I started my show, I saw the live icon come on, saw the quality of my feed for a few seconds, then it would say “no video” and/or dump me out.

Hi, Hey_Kika, thanks for reporting this situation.

Could you please send me the screenshot of this "no video" error (if the problem persists) on chloe@stripchat.com

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
I am new 3rd day camming
Im on chatubate, bongacams ans stripchat and stripchat i think is where my home is going to be! Chaterbate has lots of users but freeloaders. I have to ask when im loged in on stripchat sometimes a member that says gild association pops up and warns the guests in my room about certin things i love that!!!!

Upvote 0
How can i dress up my profile? Is there any sites that sell allready made up ones?

On Stripchat you can customize the profile yourself, it's super easy. We have "My Custom Panels," a section in My Profile for you to curate your personalized information panels displayed on the info section of your profile page.

Write anything you want your followers to see and jazz it up, adding images and hyperlinks to your social media or any other website you wish to share. Create show schedules, show announcements, blogs, and much more! And the best part of all? You can rearrange your panels once they are created and lay them out your own way :)

Reactions: JennyFae
Upvote 0
Don't know if this has been asked, but are we allowed to stream playing a game ?

Not just allowed, but super welcome :) We have some special categories on our site such as Cosplay, Mistress, Yoga and Video Games is one of them.

(If you want to appear in any of these categories to attract more users, you need to be verified for them first. Go to the My Details tab in your broadcasting window and look for the Stream Specifics panel. There you can upload a short video demonstrating your performance in the category you want to be verified for. Once you’re verified, your room will be displayed in such category).

Upvote 0