AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned my account without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Username: josyjhn

My chaturbate account banned me without any reason 2 days before and 1845 tokens remaining in my account. I sent more than 5 email to chatubate support term. But no reply from there. I do not know what to do anymore. Please help

Username: josyjhn

My chaturbate account banned me without any reason 2 days before and 1845 tokens remaining in my account. I sent more than 5 email to chatubate support term. But no reply from there. I do not know what to do anymore. Please help
Support has responded to your email.

Reactions: sikayoujo
Support has responded to your email.
I had my account hacked and sent a support email like a month ago and only response i got was the auto we got your message and even that took over a week. and I haven't heard anything. what does it take to get them to respond username Drake84

Status
Not open for further replies.