AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Not that you need anyone's approval but let me just say that non only I find it to be a perfectly acceptable behavior but also, actually, I'm proud of you.
Thank you kindly, that makes me happy 💛 The guy in question pursued me for years after that, messaging my family members on facebook, showing up at my work. I never acknowledged his presence again, except for once, because I needed to go to his house and retrieve my Italian great grandmother's nearly 100-year-old spaghetti colander (you know how it is with family heirlooms). However, after that, I looked right through him everywhere he showed up because he no longer existed to me. I guess he liked that because he kept showing up (??). Some people make no sense to me. Such is life though 🤷‍♂️ I'm just thankful I got that spaghetti strainer back, I should have never put my colander in such a precarious position.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. So good I didn't get the 900€ Boss. Now I got some privates left for sure :smuggrin: I won't even have time wearing the thing.

What about you, have you ever been to Italy?
No, I have wished to very badly, but have never been myself. The US part of my family moved over straight from Rome. I grew up in Scotland, but never visited France or Italy during that time. My family always took vacations to the US instead, to see the immigrated family. I thought of taking my Grandmother a few years ago, but it did not work out. She's dating a Sicilian now that she has been widowed, he will likely take her instead.

Italy is but 5 hours by car for me and I usually spend a week there each year. If you ever can, visit it. It is a beautiful country with overwhelming culinarics.
Second that. I've been on vacations in both the north and the south where I drove aimlessly around and just took everything in, but my favourite time in Italy was on Ischia well outside the tourist season. I was the only guest in a restaurant in Forio one night, so the staff seated me at a long table and kept me company. Then they took out their special Limoncello ...

Second that. I've been on vacations in both the north and the south where I drove aimlessly around and just took everything in, but my favourite time in Italy was on Ischia well outside the tourist season. I was the only guest in a restaurant in Forio one night, so the staff seated me at a long table and kept me company. Then they took out their special Limoncello ...

Haven't been to Europe but I've had similar situations here during off-season on some back country roads where there's a small restaurant in the middle of nowhere. Throw in some local legends as part of the conversation and it's a memorable experience.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Random thought while cooking dinner...

Why is it that chick peas look like Captain Crunch cereal?

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Random thought while cooking dinner...

Why is it that chick peas look like Captain Crunch cereal?
??

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 9.16.39 AM.png

Chickpeas are round'ish, no?

They are. But, as I was cooking them, the colour started to make them look more like Captain Crunch. Physically, they look like Cocoa Puffs and I'm unsure of any Vanilla Puffs.
KIX?

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 11.18.08 AM.png

Thanks. I hated that cereal when I was a kid and only had it a couple of times, so forgot about it. Thankfully, my name's not Mikey.,,
Hah I grew up on it, apparently I liked bland cereals. My mom wasn't into buying me the sugary stuff, it was only a treat once in a while.

Hah I grew up on it, apparently I liked bland cereals. My mom wasn't into buying me the sugary stuff, it was only a treat once in a while.

Similar. It was mostly Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Shredded Wheat (Frosted on the rare occasion), Wheaties. Very rarely would we ever get a box of Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, etc. I think my parents got the hint to not buy Kix because it sat untouched for over a month. Even they didn't eat it

great grandmother's nearly 100-year-old spaghetti colander

That rat lying cheating bastard has to pay!

did you ever notice that the intoxication of red wine is quite different to that of white wine? Or is it just me. Also, my thoughts take different paths depending on the color of the wine I am sampling.
Well, It's been ages since I got drunk on wine and btw If I recall correctly, oddly enough, one of that time, it has been in LA (California) like decades ago. I believe, in my opinion, as a general rule of thumb, it's cheap wine that gets you drunk. That's really interesting, I believe further researchs and deep scientific investigations are needed. Bold and brave volounteers are neeeded. Not only I feel like volunteering but also I'll do it for science!

That rat lying cheating bastard has to pay!

Well, It's been ages since I got drunk on wine and btw If I recall correctly, oddly enough, one of that time, it has been in LA (California) like decades ago. I believe, in my opinion, as a general rule of thumb, it's cheap wine that gets you drunk. That's really interesting, I believe further researchs and deep scientific investigations are needed. Bold and brave volounteers are neeeded. Not only I feel like volunteering but also I'll do it for science!

Not just cheap wine. But, tequila, vodka, whiskey, etc. Though, to be fair I've had some really smooth stuff that sneaks up on me as well....

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Don't buy cheap wine. In my experience, 8-15€ per bottle usually yields a nice result. Finding good vineyards and vintners is trial and error. I recently bought a 50€ bottle of some French Bordeaux and it was horrible compared to a bottle of Leo Hillinger's Zweigelt 2018 for 8,50. Cheap wine gets you a headache, good wine mackes you drunk, too, but you will not suffer from a hangover.
Same goes for spirits. You don't need to spend a fortune, just don't buy the cheap stuff they sell at every bar.

Quality wine or spirits is a great investment. It always mellows out my own darkness and sometimes even heigthens my creativity. If you guys ever need a tip for really really good Austrian wine (you probably don't even know we grow awesome wine), just hit me up.

Reactions: Brit and AmberCutie
Don't buy cheap wine

I don't. In general, unless it's some particular bottle and super famous label that everybody knows which I want to try and/or share with friends on a special occasion that I can get only in stores, usually, I buy my wine supply for the year right from the vineyards because I get to know the producers and the wines. It's a super common thing to do here and I've been doing like since forever.

Now, 2020 it's been a mess, but basically me and some friends take a week-end off, get on the car, go right in the vineyards, taste the different wines, get to know the vintners and place our orders for the year. Unfortunately, usually our supply don't last the whole year. But that's another story.

Last edited:
I really like FPS (first person shooter) games, they're amazing! I thought that overall I would be a RPG (role playing game) type chick, but man, these are so fun! It might just be the team aspect since, I'm on a squad of the same people every day, but damn! So fast-paced, so adrenaline-fueled, so fun!!!! These are the best thing since um... hmm...webcams (didn't want to say sliced bread, it's nigh time that saying changed ).

ETA; I couldn't say cell phones because in my personal opinion they suck.

Last edited:
I haven't played an FPS since Doom3 a couple of years ago. They're fun for me because it's kind of mindless type action. But, I'm also perfectly happy not really playing them either.

Enjoy! :)

I haven't played an FPS since Doom3 a couple of years ago. They're fun for me because it's kind of mindless type action. But, I'm also perfectly happy not really playing them either.

When I was getting my degree, I remember reading a bunch of research (peer reviewed, scientific, not random google opinions) about people who play a lot of video games having been found to have faster reaction times etc (and a number of other positive mental benefits), so I'm sticking with them. I find them beneficial in so many ways, and they actually help me to get more work done, ironically. So they work for me. Since I started playing them this year, I've been able to lower my SSRI for the first time in 10 years, w no remissions. And I'm getting more work done than ever, and feeling really happy. Win, win. At least for me.

ETA; There are a number of other Winter hobbies which can also help w neurogenesis, I believe that reading, and learning new activities are 2 others...

Incase anyone else is interested (I know there are a lot of gamers on this forum)

Last edited:
When I was getting my degree, I remember reading a bunch of research (peer reviewed, scientific) about people who play a lot of video games having been found to have faster reaction times etc (and a number of other positive mental benefits), so I'm sticking with them. I find them beneficial in so many ways, and they actually help me to get more work done, ironically. So they work for me. Since I started playing them this year, I've been able to lower my SSRI for the first time in 10 years, w no remissions. And I'm getting more work done than ever, and feeling really happy. Win, win. At least for me.

There are some benefits, no doubt. But, like anything there can be negatives as well. The biggest ones being addiction and rage. Both of which I have experienced in my child, as well as other parents describing similar issues. Of course, not everyone who plays experiences these. But, they are real, and it's increasingly becoming worse.

It's also very telling that tech leaders limited their children's screen time. Makes on think that while they say the benefits of technology, they also saw the inherent dangers such as unhealthy attachment to them.

It's great if the games helps out with certain conditions, so long as care is taken to not overdue time. There's a lot of other things one could be doing instead that may give the same effect. But, I think it comes down to endorphin releases and how the brain reacts to the stimulation and the decisions they make from it.

Reactions: DoD404
There are some benefits, no doubt. But, like anything there can be negatives as well. The biggest ones being addiction and rage. Both of which I have experienced in my child, as well as other parents describing similar issues. Of course, not everyone who plays experiences these. But, they are real, and it's increasingly becoming worse.

It's also very telling that tech leaders limited their children's screen time. Makes on think that while they say the benefits of technology, they also saw the inherent dangers such as unhealthy attachment to them.

It's great if the games helps out with certain conditions, so long as care is taken to not overdue time. There's a lot of other things one could be doing instead that may give the same effect. But, I think it comes down to endorphin releases and how the brain reacts to the stimulation and the decisions they make from it.
I have not read any studies on the quantitative effects of different activities for neurogenesis. So I have no knowledge upon which activities are "better" give you a faster bang for your buck. Some people are predisposed to rage and addiction sure. I never do anything but laugh and joke around with my team when we are losing, we don't get like that. Maybe just playing alone, it could get like that, but we are all connected, and positive. Our group doesn't go there. And I certainly cannot imagine anyone throwing anything, and remaining on our team. That's a hard No.

I'm sorry that you and others have had these experiences, I cannot imagine getting that worked up over a video game (in anything other than total jest). I wonder what the research says about the percentages of people who have those affects from them, vs those who do not. That would be interesting. I would love to know if that is more a minority of folks, or if it is as widespread as a lot of anxious and negative people seem to claim.

I mean is it half empty or half full? I say half full.
If anyone in my house threw or broke an item over a video game, there would be serious repercussions. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior at all.

Reactions: DoD404
I have not read any studies on the quantitative effects of different activities for neurogenesis. So I have no knowledge upon which activities are "better" give you a faster bang for your buck. Some people are predisposed to rage and addiction sure. I never do anything but laugh and joke around with my team when we are losing, we don't get like that. Maybe just playing alone, it could get like that, but we are all connected, and positive. Our group doesn't go there. And I certainly cannot imagine anyone throwing anything, and remaining on our team. That's a hard No.

I'm sorry that you and others have had these experiences, I cannot imagine getting that worked up over a video game. I wonder what the research says about the percentages of people who have those affects from them, vs those who do not. That would be interesting. I would love to know if that is more a minority of folks, or if it is as widespread as a lot of anxious and negative people seem to claim.

I mean is it half empty or half full? I say half full.
If anyone in my house threw or broke an item over a video game, there would be serious repercussions. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior at all.

The story I linked about rage discusses how they removed the child from video games and filled his time with other things, result in acts of rage all but disappearing. In my son's case, it wasn't so much rage while playing. It was rage when he couldn't play. He would get very aggressive, confrontational, etc.

It's difficult to say how common game addiction/aggression is. But, it's common enough to be of concern to many.

I played also Doom, without any number (so a handful of decades ago^^... before webcams and cellular).
It was my first experience of fast FPS with a good video rendering and the novelty of this feeling of immersion stuck me in it for a while.
We used to play and compete with a colleague at work during breaks as RPGs couldn't exist yet. It was not so 'mindless' as it (in this version) made you think in another way to find secure paths and secrets and develop other reflexes.
Since then, I played also WoW at a good level. To find time for this, I stopped completely watching TV for years.
Lately, 'Hyper Scape' seemed to me to be a good and (very) fast Team FPS, this could fit you, Mary ;)

I'm now installing 'Assassin's creed - Valhalla'... but can't decide if it's an fps or a platform game ^^

Reactions: MarieElise