AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help is wearing a mask allowed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys as you read the title is wearing a mask allowed on chaturbate Stripchat e.tc

My mask only hides my nose and shows my lips, eyes chin, and a little bit of my face cheeks

I seen on chaturbate and Stripchat 2 or 3 models hiding their face with a full mask mine isn't even a proper mask since it shows 69% of my face

I know wearing any mask or hiding your face from angling your camera will effect your earnings

Please also let me know which sites don't care about showing your face

Thank you all and merry Christmas

Hey guys as you read the title is wearing a mask allowed on chaturbate Stripchat e.tc

My mask only hides my nose and shows my lips, eyes chin, and a little bit of my face cheeks

I seen on chaturbate and Stripchat 2 or 3 models hiding their face with a full mask mine isn't even a proper mask since it shows 69% of my face

I know wearing any mask or hiding your face from angling your camera will effect your earnings

Please also let me know which sites don't care about showing your face

Thank you all and merry Christmas
Chaturbate doesn't care if you wear a mask, 99% of the time at least

I looked up the TOS / site rules on the popular cam sites -- CB, MFC, Streamate, Bongacams, and Stripchat.

Long story short, masks and/or hiding your face is allowed on all the cam sites EXCEPT MFC. To quote MFC's rules, as described here:

Models are required to keep their face on camera, at least part of the time. (Permanently hiding one's face off camera, wearing a mask, or only showing one's face in private chat is not allowed.)

This website is about friendly personal interaction and that is only possible when members see the faces of the models.
The other sites don't even mention the face (apart from addressing face-to-face IRL issues). In other words, you're set on those sites. Mask away.

Mfc is the only site I had issues with not showing face. They were fine as long as I showed it at some point during the cam session so I could match the ID on file. Sometimes I just wanted my cam set up to not show bitchy resting face lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.