AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I have some suggestions for the "How to Earn XP" for the levels/leagues.
There are few so far and I think some that could be great would be:
(Note: All XP suggestions are just for example's sake, you can have them as anything else)

1) 2xp per minute in a private show
- 5xp per minute in a cam2cam show
-- BONUS: 1xp per minute for spying

2) Half (or 25%?) XP earned per minute based not he private/c2c rate
-- Example: You take a model for a private who's price is 8tk / min, you would get 4xp (50%) or 2tk (25%) per minute you're in that show.
-- Example 2: You take a model for a private show who's price is 60tk / min, you would get 30xp (50%) or 15tk (25%) per minute you are in the show with them.
(same would apply for c2c - or maybe you could say you earn 25% for a regular pvt show and 50% (or less) for a cam2cam)

3) Again, for a private show, for every 10 minutes receive a bonus of 50xp.
-- 10 minutes in c2c could be 75xp (or it could be even less for both)

4) Subscribe to a model's fanclub for the first time and receive 50xp
-- Stay subscribed (renew/rebill) for 3 months get a bonus 100xp, stay subscribed for 6 months and get a further 150xp.

5) Tip a model DURING a private/c2c and earn 1 extra XP per token (so instead of 5xp you'd receive 6xp)

Obviously, all XP earned could be less for these but hopefully, they can be some nice ways for people.
I see a lot of guys only take models for private shows/c2c shows at "minimum" (whatever the model has it at, 2 mins, 3 mins, etc) so it would be a nice way to incentivise to stay longer)

Just some ideas. Maybe they all suck or maybe you and the team can rethink them to make them be better.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I want to play some light drinking games on Stripchat tonight to celebrate NYE, is it allowed? Of course I'll be careful to not get actually drunk. I didn't find any mention prohibiting drinking alcohol on cam in model rules or TOS, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and ask here to make sure.

Upvote 0
also what does Plasma Messenger do. sorry noobie here

Think of it like any other messenger such as whatsapp, except this way people pay PER message or per video/photo they send to you, instead of simply tipping a one time (monthly or life) price for being able to chat with you.
Similar to sextpanther

Upvote 0
so i am new to strip chat is there a way they can enable fan-club before having 1000 followers or no. only have 124 at moment. haha. being that i am a no-nude model in free-chat getting to 1000 will take a bit longer. guess i just gotta wait. haha

Upvote 0
I am considering trying out Stripchat, but find the categories to be a bit confusing. For reference, I am currently on Chaturbate (I love it, but am curious to try a new site) and am non-nude with a very heavy focus on artistic/erotic teasing interspersed with chatting. However, I will go topless in a high priced ticket show and typically in privates. I usually only do privates with people who I am already comfortable with. Once a month or so, I will use Lush and get off publicly (clothed).

Is the Non Nude category strictly non-nude, as in no nudity even in ticket shows/privates? What if there's an accidental public nip slip? The category says that nothing sexually explicit is allowed there so am I not allowed to use Lush and/or publicly get off even if I am clothed? How do you define "sexually explicit"?

Do I have to use categories ("my specifics", "I do in my shows", and "I exclusively do in private")?

Sometimes I do things in my shows and sometimes I don't. It depends on the flow and vibe of the room. Is the "I do in my shows" category more like "here are some things that might happen in my show" or is it "here are some things that will happen in my show"? Same question for privates. Maybe I am going to give someone the opportunity to go private with me, but I don't really know them super well so I don't feel comfortable doing certain things. Is what I have in "I exclusively do in private" more of an expectation thing or is it a possibility thing? I hope that makes sense.

Is there a way to turn off privates? As in, not accept requests for them? Is spying always allowed or can you turn that off? Is there a private time limit and is there a set minimum? Does the member get a recording of the show? I read that it's possible for the private to be uploaded to a store, but my privates are always very exclusive and they are meant for just me and the person. Thus, I don't want them uploaded to a store and would rather the member have it directly. If this is not possible, am I allowed to link them somewhere they can download it?

May I drink alcoholic beverages on cam? On CB I have a "wine tax" tip menu item, is this allowed?

Finally (for this post anyway), is there earning potential for someone like me and do I have to be in the non-nude category since I am publicly non-nude? I've been looking at the non-nude section and it doesn't seem like there's much traffic or tipping there, but maybe I'm just looking at the wrong times/days.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to turn off privates? As in, not accept requests for them? Is spying always allowed or can you turn that off? Is there a private time limit and is there a set minimum? Does the member get a recording of the show? I read that it's possible for the private to be uploaded to a store, but my privates are always very exclusive and they are meant for just me and the person. Thus, I don't want them uploaded to a store and would rather the member have it directly. If this is not possible, am I allowed to link them somewhere they can download it?

I am only a member but I can answer some of these ones for you:

Yes you can disable private shows. Yes you can also disable spying (and also cam2cam) - just click "don't do" instead of a price in the dropdown menu.
As you see yes there are also ways to set a minimum for pvt and c2c.

pvt-sc.png
The advanced options shown above, are just "Virtual Reality Private Show"

Turning on/off Recording is very easy. too. In the "My Rom Controls" area, in the bottom right below your tip menu, you have the ability to enable or disable the recording option.
If you have private show turned on, it just uploads to "my saved shows" or collection, or similar. I don't think it's for other users to purchase - or I sure hope not.
They are free for me when I go and look.

The "exclusively do in pvt show" is not a "must" but more of a "you won't/don't do in public.
So for example, if you're a non-nude model but do sometimes get nude in PVT shows, you would have this. Or if you ONLY do anal in pvt shows, you would say this for that - that obviously doesn't mean you always will do these, it's a guide to what you don't do in public, rather tan what you always do in pvt. I hope that makes sense. It would be as with anywhere, te user should speak with you and discuss specifics before jumping to pvt and assuming you always do something.

I hope these help a little for you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
I am considering trying out Stripchat, but find the categories to be a bit confusing. For reference, I am currently on Chaturbate (I love it, but am curious to try a new site) and am non-nude with a very heavy focus on artistic/erotic teasing interspersed with chatting. However, I will go topless in a high priced ticket show and typically in privates. I usually only do privates with people who I am already comfortable with. Once a month or so, I will use Lush and get off publicly (clothed).

Is the Non Nude category strictly non-nude, as in no nudity even in ticket shows/privates? What if there's an accidental public nip slip? The category says that nothing sexually explicit is allowed there so am I not allowed to use Lush and/or publicly get off even if I am clothed? How do you define "sexually explicit"?

Do I have to use categories ("my specifics", "I do in my shows", and "I exclusively do in private")?

Sometimes I do things in my shows and sometimes I don't. It depends on the flow and vibe of the room. Is the "I do in my shows" category more like "here are some things that might happen in my show" or is it "here are some things that will happen in my show"? Same question for privates. Maybe I am going to give someone the opportunity to go private with me, but I don't really know them super well so I don't feel comfortable doing certain things. Is what I have in "I exclusively do in private" more of an expectation thing or is it a possibility thing? I hope that makes sense.

May I drink alcoholic beverages on cam? On CB I have a "wine tax" tip menu item, is this allowed?

Finally (for this post anyway), is there earning potential for someone like me and do I have to be in the non-nude category since I am publicly non-nude? I've been looking at the non-nude section and it doesn't seem like there's much traffic or tipping there, but maybe I'm just looking at the wrong times/days.
hi Brit! Im a long time model on chaturbate and now i started to broadcast on stripchat too like 6 months ago . For me is going well im happy that i decided to keep them both , but i will tell you the difference in my rooms . . Guys are a bit different not like on cb , on chaturbate u can have a lot of high class quality guys in ur room that apreciate model work and decisions about her shows , u can comunicate a lot etc. in Stripchat are mostly show bb guys, guys tipping for something and running, i dont have a comunity there just a big mess, lots spam, lots guys u cant comunicate with and lots why u dont show pussy bb guys . Even this why i do well, but i do privates, i alow spy , and i do flashes, cream, oil etc . . I always thing that on sites is place for everyone but on stripchat i really beleave u gonna be the only non nude model . About private yes u can set a min , u can deleate spy option, there is no category as non nude ...Anyway u dont lose nothing if you try it , everyone with her luck .. Also bad part on stripchat i already said about it, u might see lots users in ur room noone talking some tipping u talk to them but noone answering, is becouse they all just send pms wich u cant really see while u busy with your rooms , so they just leaving,. i see those pms after i end my time on, they used this way to not use chat just pm, becouse in stripchat every single person can pm u ..

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
@Brett M Thanks for your response. I'm not sure if you're correct about the "must do" and "might do" thing. This is what their rules say: "Please note that the tags you select for "In All My Shows I Do" and "Only in Private/Cam2Cam Shows I Do" must also match the content of the broadcast. Failure to select the appropriate attributes may result in warnings or even termination of the broadcast", which feels very restrictive, like you have to do all those things in each show. What if the vibe of the room is just people chatting and tipping just because and no one is tipping for a striptease, but I have striptease as an "attribute", would I be warned? I need clarification on this.

hi Brit! Im a long time model on chaturbate and now i started to broadcast on stripchat too like 6 months ago . For me is going well im happy that i decided to keep them both , but i will tell you the difference in my rooms . . Guys are a bit different not like on cb , on chaturbate u can have a lot of high class quality guys in ur room that apreciate model work and decisions about her shows , u can comunicate a lot etc. in Stripchat are mostly show bb guys, guys tipping for something and running, i dont have a comunity there just a big mess, lots spam, lots guys u cant comunicate with and lots why u dont show pussy bb guys . Even this why i do well, but i do privates, i alow spy , and i do flashes, cream, oil etc . . I always thing that on sites is place for everyone but on stripchat i really beleave u gonna be the only non nude model . About private yes u can set a min , u can deleate spy option, there is no category as non nude ...Anyway u dont lose nothing if you try it , everyone with her luck .. Also bad part on stripchat i already said about it, u might see lots users in ur room noone talking some tipping u talk to them but noone answering, is becouse they all just send pms wich u cant really see while u busy with your rooms , so they just leaving,. i see those pms after i end my time on, they used this way to not use chat just pm, becouse in stripchat every single person can pm u ..
Oof, this was disheartening to read. I love the layout of the site and appreciate the dark background. It feels higher end to me, thus I assumed that higher quality people would be on there. I really dislike the stark white background on CB and other sites. Brightness is not sexy to me. Anyway, I love my community that I've built on CB and was hoping that I could build the same type of community on SC. I don't do private messaging at all so if people expect that from models then yeah, this site might not work for me. I'll just keep my expectations low.

SC does have a non-nude only section. As of this post, there are 16 models online in this category with an average number of 7 viewers. As a non-nude model, I didn't know if I had to be in this section and what the rules for this section actually were.

Before jumping in and trying the site, I would really appreciate some clarification on some things from @xChloe I don't want to be one of those people who gets banned during my first few broadcasts.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
@Brett M Thanks for your response. I'm not sure if you're correct about the "must do" and "might do" thing. This is what their rules say: "Please note that the tags you select for "In All My Shows I Do" and "Only in Private/Cam2Cam Shows I Do" must also match the content of the broadcast. Failure to select the appropriate attributes may result in warnings or even termination of the broadcast", which feels very restrictive, like you have to do all those things in each show. What if the vibe of the room is just people chatting and tipping just because and no one is tipping for a striptease, but I have striptease as an "attribute", would I be warned? I need clarification on this.

Personally, I interpret that different and not as a "must".
The only "must" I see there is "don't lie", which is different than some days choosing not to do something, and some days doing so.
I think it literally and simply just means don't use tags you never do, for example, many on Chaturbate just use popular tags because they are popular. Don't use a lovense toy? Don't use a tag such as "lush". Don't do anal? Don't use that tag just because it's popular.

I think SOME times doing something is fine. Take one small example: Anal.
The model may herself LOVE doing it but any number of reasons could be preventing her from doing it that day (maybe she did too much recently, too hard, ran out of lube, she has a medical problem, etc).
In most instances, guys will ask in public or PM "do you do anal", in which case you'd respond "Usually yes, but not today".

All in all, I think it just means don't use tags to lie that will try to get more views when you are never going to do them.
However, I would definitely wait for Chloe to respond with clarification for you.

Upvote 0
Personally, I interpret that different and not as a "must".
The only "must" I see there is "don't lie", which is different than some days choosing not to do something, and some days doing so.
I think it literally and simply just means don't use tags you never do, for example, many on Chaturbate just use popular tags because they are popular. Don't use a lovense toy? Don't use a tag such as "lush". Don't do anal? Don't use that tag just because it's popular.

I think SOME times doing something is fine. Take one small example: Anal.
The model may herself LOVE doing it but any number of reasons could be preventing her from doing it that day (maybe she did too much recently, too hard, ran out of lube, she has a medical problem, etc).
In most instances, guys will ask in public or PM "do you do anal", in which case you'd respond "Usually yes, but not today".

All in all, I think it just means don't use tags to lie that will try to get more views when you are never going to do them.
However, I would definitely wait for Chloe to respond with clarification for you.
You are totally wrong on thes one , if you for example say I do anal ( in pvt ) that means you MUST do it . otherwise if a client comes and you do not do it he can request his money back. If you are not ok in one day doinf anal then take it out from the room tag.
Same applyes if you have it on your tip menu in free chat.

The room tags must be exactelly what you do . and if you agreed to d something then you must do it .
Any model that goes against this its breaking stripchat set of rules.

Upvote 0
You are totally wrong on thes one , if you for example say I do anal ( in pvt ) that means you MUST do it . otherwise if a client comes and you do not do it he can request his money back. If you are not ok in one day doinf anal then take it out from the room tag.
Same applyes if you have it on your tip menu in free chat.

The room tags must be exactelly what you do . and if you agreed to d something then you must do it .
Any model that goes against this its breaking stripchat set of rules.

Wow, then that is absolutely stupid.
I, as a customer, would never expect you to do things every day, all the time - as mentioned previously, there could be so many reasons.
And too many people have too much going on in their mind/life to be thinking about removing/adding single tags for things. And heck, some aren't 100% sure on how.

I can understand if you say you do anal but then only do it once in a blue moon (very rarely), otherwise, to me, it's very stupid.
But this is also another reason why you'd discuss what they want before the show, so then you can have in writing (PM) that you said "you won't be doing this today because.." so if they try to get a refund, you can explain and show it as your evidence... surely?

@xChloe hope we can get clarification on this and more

Upvote 0
Yes you have undestood right . if you do select you do a thing then you must do it. If in one show you do not feel comfy to do something just take the tag off that day. If you have a streaptease as an atribute but you do not run a goal about it for example or have it in tip menu then you do what you like.

For example i have squirt in free chat as an atribute , if the goal is not reached then i do not do the squirt show. Its all fine , but if someone tips the tip menu option for squirt or if the goal is completed then i must do it.

In pvts lets say you have naked : if someones takes you private and asks you to get naked then you must get naked ( or striptease if you have that ), if the guy does not asks you to get naked or streaptease then you can stay dressed :)

For non nude i do not know .... but if the stripchat rules say a certain thing must be respected completely.
Same for nude.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Wow, then that is absolutely stupid.
I, as a customer, would never expect you to do things every day, all the time - as mentioned previously, there could be so many reasons.
And too many people have too much going on in their mind/life to be thinking about removing/adding single tags for things. And heck, some aren't 100% sure on how.

I can understand if you say you do anal but then only do it once in a blue moon (very rarely), otherwise, to me, it's very stupid.
But this is also another reason why you'd discuss what they want before the show, so then you can have in writing (PM) that you said "you won't be doing this today because.." so if they try to get a refund, you can explain and show it as your evidence... surely?

@xChloe hope we can get clarification on this and more

this is not stupid , its absolutelly fair.

me as costumer if i go to the potato store and i buy a sack of potatos , but instead i find inside onion , even if on the sack its written potatos , i would go back to the store and ask for refund .

I honestly love this stripchat rules . this means fairness and transparency between model , website and costumer.

And without being bitchy , its the model duty and job to manage her show and respect the site rules. if someone its not able to concentrate at their job then should take day off , because this is not a job where you get forced to go there daily. Stripchat does not force the model do something if she does not want , so there is no reason in the world as a model to not get 30 seconds of your time to remove / add the tags in case it chages , especially because there are right there under the eyes when you broadcast and are written very clear , you only have to give click to add or delete.

Also about pms .... tags makes the show much easyer than a pm. until you deal with a pm , you get already 2 minutes of pvt show ( respecting your tags ) or tips according to the tip menu.

"you won't be doing this today because.." ( lets say we talk about anal ) _ what can you explain , yeah mister i do not do anal because i fucked my ass too much and now i have a sollowen hemoroid , or yeahh mr i can not do anal because i have dihareea , yea ^h mr i can not do anal because my ass is bleeding from yesterday and hurts as fuck , or yeahh i can not do anal because i did not done an enema today and my ass id full of shit that must go out......

Many will run like hell and never return , or there will be full of damm perverts fantasy about this , and of course full the pm , not taking pvt and loose model time. or if they take pvt will ask for refund after because they did not got what you say you offer.

When the simplest fair solution ever its to take 30 sec time manage your tags and end of story!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oof, this was disheartening to read. I love the layout of the site and appreciate the dark background. It feels higher end to me, thus I assumed that higher quality people would be on there. I really dislike the stark white background on CB and other sites. Brightness is not sexy to me. Anyway, I love my community that I've built on CB and was hoping that I could build the same type of community on SC. I don't do private messaging at all so if people expect that from models then yeah, this site might not work for me. I'll just keep my expectations low.

I personally love stripchat , i am nude and a bit hardcore but i do not do private messageing either i have them .
I recomanded the site to a friend she does tease streaptease shows and she does not pvt messaging too , and it works for her she does good. ( now depends of your expectations too)

Give it a try to the nude and select the tags that fits to you only . ( if does not work good first weeks do npt easy quit give it a few months before getting a general impresion)

Upvote 0
Is there an easy way for models to easily report users/messages to support? I only see mute and ban options.
Hello, I am backing @xChloe here for a while. The reporting functionality is not available yet. However, we've recently introduced our Live Chat system to instantly report whatever you want or request our agents' assistance. They are online 24/7, and I suggest everyone use this option. You can find the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner here: https://stripchat.com/help/en/collections/2635799-models

Upvote 0
so i am new to strip chat is there a way they can enable fan-club before having 1000 followers or no. only have 124 at moment. haha. being that i am a no-nude model in free-chat getting to 1000 will take a bit longer. guess i just gotta wait. haha
Hello, I am backing @xChloe here for a while. Yes, you will need to reach 1000 followers to enable your fan-club :)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Hello to the community!

Just wanted to share that I will be unavailable until early February (having my vacation).
However, my colleagues Banksie and Eva will be here for you :)
Also, you can ask all your questions directly via our live chat on Stripchat (Contact & Support link in the “footer” of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page)

Cheers
Chloe, Stripchat’s community manager

Upvote 0
So the rule is that when a user writes a message either in public chat or PM, and no matter if is a grey or ultimate, model has the options to mute or ban.
Now can someone explain this:
One gold user said something in chat and is obvious that can not be muted
20210105_214531.jpg
And one bronze user who did not say anything, he only tipped can be banned and muted.
20210105_214453.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the rule is that when a user writes a message either in public chat or PM, and no matter if is a grey or ultimate, model has the options to mute or ban.
Now can someone explain this:
One gold user said something in chat and is obvious that can not be muted
View attachment 86693
And one bronze user who did not say anything, he only tipped can be banned and muted.
View attachment 86694
Hi EvaMoon, this appears to be a bug. Could you please PM your model username to eva@stripchat.com so that we can forward the information to our team.

Upvote 0
Hello , Eva . i have a question about the fake traffic on your site, are studious and people alowed to do this? U can see on your site lots studio models with over 5000 users in the room, down in page , and the models on the first line( im one pf them :) got between 1000. 2000 real traffic .In the models with fake traffic rooms, u see in users list for example 5500 users , and 5480 anonimous :) . I guess the studious ideea is to make those 20 users in the girls room beleave that they are famous and deserve lots tips , but i was curious whats site opinion about this fake traffic on stripchat .

Upvote 0