AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
My chaturbate account was banned yesterday for no reason
Support has not given a proper reply yet
As far as I know, I have not violated any rules
Username- Tomastkk

My chaturbate account was banned yesterday for no reason
Support has not given a proper reply yet
As far as I know, I have not violated any rules
Username- Tomastkk
There is no account with that name. Please contact Support from the email address on file associated with your account, or provide a valid username.

Upvote 0
Support has told me that a user tipped me from a hacked account
Isn't this cb responsibility that this does not happen, why should the models get banned for something they had no hand in
What will happen to my payout?
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Support has told me that a user tipped me from a hacked account
Isn't this cb responsibility that this does not happen, why should the models get banned for something they had no hand in
What will happen to my payout?
@punker barbie
Please respond in ticket 16837964 if you have additional questions.

Upvote 0
Good day, Im registered in this site, send docs for approve my account, but show me this message:
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification.

My username is Lucpaoher

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Good day, Im registered in this site, send docs for approve my account, but show me this message:
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification.

My username is Lucpaoher
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Support has responded to your email.
But I dont understand this, Its the first time to creat an account in this site.

As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
With who i can talk from cb to make some proofs at some models what do fraud with trainers from studio what they have accounts to gay and they all from there wash money togheter...
I know a girl from there what she worked and because some suspicious buyed cars police was there...and she told me the trainers with models wash money direclty in via chaturbate and nobody from cb not see it....!!!!!!How its possible this / i have proof solids how they tips models inside to make anothers members are real pay and they trick members.. / after then get out money ! This trick its from Romania
@punker barbie

Attachments

• pb1gw18BT6qOGk-ckq6O_Q.png
    pb1gw18BT6qOGk-ckq6O_Q.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0
With who i can talk from cb to make some proofs at some models what do fraud with trainers from studio what they have accounts to gay and they all from there wash money togheter...
I know a girl from there what she worked and because some suspicious buyed cars police was there...and she told me the trainers with models wash money direclty in via chaturbate and nobody from cb not see it....!!!!!!How its possible this / i have proof solids how they tips models inside to make anothers members are real pay and they trick members.. / after then get out money ! This trick its from Romania
@punker barbie
Please check your messages for a response to the DM you sent.

Upvote 0
Hello
my account was blocked without any warnings, although I did not even go to the site for several days, support does not respond with anything except prepared messages. The blocking message said that they do not accept underage models on the site and left a link to a page confirming the age, but uploading new photos of documents does not help. Also, all funds were frozen and their fate is not said, although this is the only money that I now have. @punker barbie Please help. I've been working for CB for a year now and have never broken the rules, much less got blocked.
Nickname: SeeYoDaddy

Upvote 0
Hello
my account was blocked without any warnings, although I did not even go to the site for several days, support does not respond with anything except prepared messages. The blocking message said that they do not accept underage models on the site and left a link to a page confirming the age, but uploading new photos of documents does not help. Also, all funds were frozen and their fate is not said, although this is the only money that I now have. @punker barbie Please help. I've been working for CB for a year now and have never broken the rules, much less got blocked.
"Thank you for reaching out to support! We appreciate your feedback.

Our apologies for our last response and any inconvenience we may have caused.

Your account *seeyodaddy* has been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is due to a suspected serious violation of our terms of service.

Please note that broadcaster AK has been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community.

This ban is due to a suspected serious violation of our terms of service.

Unfortunately, since they have already appeared on camera on this account, we will not be able to restore access to the account.

You will need to create a new account and acknowledge that AK is banned and will not appear on the new account.

Please let us know the new username once you have created it so we can go in and restore your access.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes and thank you for your cooperation.

If you need any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to write to us, we always look forward to helping you!"

what is AK? What about my money?

Upvote 0
The problem has not been solved, it asks me for age verification again, I already sent the age verification twice, and when I try to upload the documents again this appears: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. my username is lucpaoher

Upvote 0
Hello
The broadcaster with the initials A.K. has been banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
The problem has not been solved, it asks me for age verification again, I already sent the age verification twice, and when I try to upload the documents again this appears: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. my username is lucpaoher
Your account is age verified. If you are experiencing issues, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
The broadcaster with the initials A.K. has been banned from the Chaturbate platform.
How can I find out the specific reason for blocking? What rule have I broken? How do I challenge a ban? because I am sure that I did not violate anything and it was just a raid, since I was kept on page 1 in rotation for quite a long time. Strange things began to happen, such as private chat rooms from which people immediately left and I had to wait 10 minutes and not appear in the general chat. A huge number of people wrote in the general chat that I was underage and all this was for an audience of 1000 people. And one girl directly threatened me that if I did not follow her actions, she would contact some Jo who is a chaturbate moderator and would do her best to block me! (I have screenshots) Please help me challenge the blocking, as chaturbate is my focus site and I love it very much. I am very sorry that this happened, and I really want to go back to the camera.

Upvote 0
Hi,
My account has been banned and I don't understand why...
Any way to unbanned it please?
My id : Zeo33

Thanks

Upvote 0
Good night mr, My account was banned the past 27 of february, sende email asking for banned and contest me that I have annother username, but The only account related to my real person is lucpaoher, and its the first time that register in your web site, sended photos of me and my id called "cedula" in my contry, but donts send any info about this problem. Thanks for read this and solve this problem soon. My username and only registered in chaturbate its "lucpaoher"1614918089023.png

Upvote 0
Good night mr, My account was banned the past 27 of february, sende email asking for banned and contest me that I have annother username, but The only account related to my real person is lucpaoher, and its the first time that register in your web site, sended photos of me and my id called "cedula" in my contry, but donts send any info about this problem. Thanks for read this and solve this problem soon. My username and only registered in chaturbate its "lucpaoher"View attachment 87395
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, my account has been banned for 2 days now.. I am not broadcasting with this account and only used it to watch other users. My verification details are also send in. Please help. My username on chaturbate is Diseray

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.