AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2021
I have had a very nice relationship with a girl for about 3 months now. We pvt and talk 5 days a week for a couple of hrs a day, but also text daily. Suddenly the studio suspended her video privileges for an entire week along with video calls. She can still text. This just happened today actually. Right now she has no clue why. She has only been doing this for about 4 months. Never any issues before & we are very careful not to discuss anything that could get her into trouble. Even with her inexperience we are both aware of what should not be talked about in pvt or texting. This will have a huge financial impact on her & I really can't help except for credit gifts, and while she appreciates the thought, she does not want me to do that for her. Very upsetting. Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi stephentony
  1. What platform. Chaturbate, MFC, Stripchat, other?
  2. Has she asked the studio?
    • What have they told her?
    • Maybe she doesn't want to tell you the reason?
  3. Is her account active or banned/suspended?
  4. Is the text on social media, away from the platform?
I'm not a model, but these are good questions to have answered for anyone to give advice.

Suddenly the studio suspended her video privileges for an entire week along with video calls.
What does that even mean? Does it mean she can neither stream/perform nor video call you on whatsapp/other platform? If so, that sounds like a really odd thing to do for a studio, suspending an employee and lose revenue.

This will have a huge financial impact on her & I really can't help except for credit gifts
Sounds like a good old lovecon to me. At this point I would have ghosted her, "relationship" or not.

I have had a very nice relationship with a girl for about 3 months now. We pvt and talk 5 days a week for a couple of hrs a day, but also text daily. Suddenly the studio suspended her video privileges for an entire week along with video calls. She can still text. This just happened today actually. Right now she has no clue why. She has only been doing this for about 4 months. Never any issues before & we are very careful not to discuss anything that could get her into trouble. Even with her inexperience we are both aware of what should not be talked about in pvt or texting. This will have a huge financial impact on her & I really can't help except for credit gifts, and while she appreciates the thought, she does not want me to do that for her. Very upsetting. Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give!
She can easily sign up to another cam site, or find other paid employment, in order to make money. Or ask family for help. You are not responsible for helping. You are a customer who happens to pay for her time online. I take it you don't know her in real life? Where is she based? I am also thinking clever studio scam...perhaps you've been blocked but she is being told by the studio to say her account is suspended...But either way, she needs to sort this situation out herself, not rely upon you for money. I would step back from this, personally. Sorry to be a cynic. You are obviously a caring person. However, the potential for you to end up losing a lot of money is there if you try to help. I am sure she has friends and family who she can turn to.

Also you call this a relationship. What exactly do you mean by that? A client and customer relationship yes, but romantic? Unless you guys have met many times, say twice a week, gotten to know one another, and physically been together in the real world for weeks or months, exclusively, and you have met her friends and family, then this is not a real, tangible 'romantic relationship'. If you have been made to believe it is, then oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.