AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, what are the odds of finding a member you genuinely enjoy the time with?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to talk about stuff like that because I feel it causes trouble and objectifies women further, which is already a huge problem in society. I don't like it being natural set against enhanced, it's all beautiful.
I am so glad to read this. Whenever this question is asked in chat, I cringe. What does it matter? You either like what you see, or you don't, but how is that aspect relevant? If a guy has to ask, he'll probably never know.........

I am so glad to read this. Whenever this question is asked in chat, I cringe. What does it matter? You either like what you see, or you don't, but how is that aspect relevant? If a guy has to ask, he'll probably never know.........
Yeah, I don't like talking about other people's bodies or looks. Just with how many men, women, young men and young women have eating disorders, body dysmorphia, and worry about fitting into some kind of group or standard. I just want people to be happy and confident in their skin, whether that involves enhancement, no enhancement, or whatever. Life's too short to worry about these things overly much, even though the media and popular culture seem to often encourage us to.

A lot of people like what they are told to like, or conditioned to like, and a lot of other people don't. But really who cares, ultimately everyone is appreciated by someone/ many people. I'm in a phase of my life where even though I'm a cam model, I care more about how I act, what I say, and what I do, than how I look.

I mean, in the end we all end up as some kind of fucked up slushy soup in the ground that could theoretically be sucked up through a fucking curly drinking straw (as one of my fave comedian's puts it), or a pile of ashes anyways... so I mean who gives a fuck.

Lol. Sorry odd mood today :rofl:

I'm in a phase of my life where even though I'm a cam model, I care more about how I act, what I say, and what I do, than how I look.
I confess I have not seen you work, but I can say that this will undoubtedly make you a far more attractive and appealing person to the vast majority of your viewers, than any amount of focus on the physical appearance.
Love your attitude!

Thread started informational. Ended wholesome. Noice.
Noice Thats Nice GIF

Reactions: dont_cry_sadie
Status
Not open for further replies.