AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
user: "I cut my cock off just to be with her one time"

You wouldn't even get "one time" if you cut off your cock.
it is hyperbole... (Well if I said it it would be, not that I would use that phrase anyway).

It's like: "I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass just to see her naked" etc.

Presumably one cuts one's cock off *after* being with her that one time :rofl:

"Make your pusC vape" and he said this repeatedly til I could ban

I don't smoke or vape. Never have. Out of sheer curiosity, is that even something physically possible? Like fucking inward queefing and normal queefing!? Wtf.
It's definitely possible. Check out a Ping Pong show if you get the chance. You wouldn't believe the things pussies can do. I once saw a lady bring out a living bird.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
You wouldn't believe the things pussies can do. I once saw a lady bring out a living bird.
Can't tell if voicing experience or contributing to thread content.

I think pushing live birds out of your Vag is probably against site rules/ ToS.
TBH that's pretty fucked up on the poor bird.

Jeez, i have to agree. Unless it was some kind of trick/illusion like a magician would do? I can't imagine a woman doing that for real.

Reactions: MarieElise
It's definitely possible. Check out a Ping Pong show if you get the chance. You wouldn't believe the things pussies can do. I once saw a lady bring out a living bird.
My godson visited Vietnam a few years ago and told me of a show he ended up seeing whilst keeping an eye on his younger brother-in-law, where a girl opened bottles of beer. 🤨

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaharaSunrise
I think @SaharaSunrise must have meant about Ping Pong shows in Thailand/Benidorm/wherever else they are rather than on cam.

I remember in Thailand (admittedly in one of the places better known for sex tourism) they had a ping pong show with an eel. You honestly wouldn't believe the stuff they use for those shows, there's like club reps outside with boards with a list of all the different things.

I'll spare the vagina owning folk the details, because it really will make your vag cringe.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
“I have no sound , type your response”

ok. Sounds like a you problem tho....

I’m not nice anymore

You know, finding camsites has made me happier in myself, and here is an example of why - because I used to think I was an idiot and didn't know how to interact with women (or people in general), but how the hell can people think this is "normal" to just say?
(his first comment was in no relation to anything happening or being said in her room or by her speaking)

shantibaba of course
shantibaba u wanna child now
shantibaba :h:
shantibaba i have a lot of childs in my egg amor
shantibaba eggs
shantibaba waiting u

I just mean.. what?

You know, finding camsites has made me happier in myself, and here is an example of why - because I used to think I was an idiot and didn't know how to interact with women (or people in general), but how the hell can people think this is "normal" to just say?
(his first comment was in no relation to anything happening or being said in her room or by her speaking)

shantibaba of course
shantibaba u wanna child now
shantibaba :h:
shantibaba i have a lot of childs in my egg amor
shantibaba eggs
shantibaba waiting u

I just mean.. what?

To me, the funniest part was that he felt the need to correct “eggs” to plural. Like he re-read everything he wrote, and THAT word is the thing that made him think “oh no... I should not have typed that.”

free cum amd pm 😌 lucky me 🤣🤣😅

I see a lot of "male models" do this to women, most will just tell them to tip for it.
These guys fail to understand the fact they, as a "male model" should respect the female models MORE, and TIP for the cam2cam and PMs, yet they think they are more entitled to it for free because 1) They are a model, and 2) Because bb, I am hot with muscles and a big dick.
I always love when a model openly tells these guys she doesn't give a shit and tells them to tip like anyone else because they are not special haha.

-----------------------

Grey guy and has been registered for 4 months...

11:06 AM diskaza12
HELLO MY QUEEN. I REALLY LIKE WOMEN LIKE YOU. BEFORE THE PRIVATE SHOW BEGINS, I WANT TO SEE YOU SOME MORE. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

11:07 AM diskaza12
A WOMEN'S Hips ALWAYS MAKE MY TOOL HARD AS A ROCK.

I was late to the party on this one, so no idea what led up to it. On CB

natfacker Had enough

aria__white what¿

natfacker this website can go and fuck itself in the next ten minutes if someone doest show me there genuine

natfacker Either talk when you enter my Room or Leave!!!
(Not a model from what I could determine)

natfacker
Simple as that

natfacker EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS FUCKED ME AROUND!

aria__white look baby, take car with your acttitude

aria__white this is a room of sweet and love not bad people!

aria__white :cutecatautumn

natfacker Self Promotion over my Room then basically another timewaster then? BYE BYE

idiot leaves the room

devineast hmmmm

markannen01 mmmmmmmmmmm

tommy_bobbi :hii Aria :mmh

alexdublin35 hi babe m:)

aria__white helloooooooooooooooooo

satansd6mon666 Hail satan you are gorgeous
(ironic name given the room is "of sweet and love not bad people")

aria__white hahaha

aria__white thank you a lo

dporlando85g tipped 100 tokens

Notice: LEVEL3 Activated! OMG! thank you!!

aria__white omggg

aria__white you r so kinddd

aria__white tkssss

Lol, BF again, I'm not live streaming for the last bit of my pregnancy...

BF; After you have the baby I'm gonna lose 15lbs, I need my cock weight ratio to go up again, so we can fuck like professional athletes.
Me; Uuuuum ... thanks?

I have never heard a man talk about his cock weight ratio before. That's a new one 🤷‍♀️
Not sure I wanna fuck like a professional athlete when I will have so much else to do... and don't they have to eat like a million eggs a day to keep up with their calorie needs? Fuck that.
Do professional athletes even have time to fuck? I thought half the time they are not allowed to, so they perform better in games?
Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Do professional athletes even have time to fuck? I thought half the time they are not allowed to, so they perform better in games?
Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Well, the Olympics are notorious for the amount of sex that goes on there. They even ran out of condoms some year. And the amount of condoms was staggering already.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Well, the Olympics are notorious for the amount of sex that goes on there. They even ran out of condoms some year. And the amount of condoms was staggering already.
Shockingly interesting. I was told Florida is like that w all the seniors too, by several family members who work in insurance. They told me it's hard to get companies to insure them, because of all the STDs. That's what I was told a few years ago anyway.
Well, I guess that is great though, glad everyone is fucking and having fun.

Lol, I wonder if there are famous athletes who are closely monitoring their cock weight ratio also? :rofl: 😆

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
And here is why you ladies should never stress about your "thumbs down" or bad ratings from guys:
NOTE: She has no menu item for request a song or anything, she doesn't.

gary34653 Hi Agatha
gary34653 care to listen to this guy and his Talk Box
gary34653 THE BEST TALKBOX TIK TOKS BY Carson Elliot (carsonsmelliott)

gary34653 tipped 25 tokens

gary34653 two thumbs down
gary34653 just voted

Guys, that ask a model if she is on drugs... and why do they ask this? Because the model is in a really happy mood, it obviously means the model is on drugs right?

I am sure a lot of you ladies (and gents) have had someone ask this stupid thing, right?

Something that makes me go wtf every time I hear it : "Surprise me" - when I ask about what he would like to see in pvt. Wtf I am, a clown? :))

I have to confess to saying this occasionally, but only when they ask me to choose the song. I just don’t care to pick my own music so I always kick that decision back to the model. :)

Lol, BF again, I'm not live streaming for the last bit of my pregnancy...

BF; After you have the baby I'm gonna lose 15lbs, I need my cock weight ratio to go up again, so we can fuck like professional athletes.
Me; Uuuuum ... thanks?

I have never heard a man talk about his cock weight ratio before. That's a new one 🤷‍♀️
Not sure I wanna fuck like a professional athlete when I will have so much else to do... and don't they have to eat like a million eggs a day to keep up with their calorie needs? Fuck that.
Who knows 🤷‍♀️

let him know that the first 3 -4 years after baby his cock will be mostly in a canned bottle lol , and sex will be only half minute race :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: ( my own experience )