AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Complaining about being treated like a child

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaeBitch

Cam Model
Jun 11, 2021
Twitter Username
@FaeBitch_
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004766999/FaeBitch/
As a note i no longer want to be a part of chaturbate, but dang...

I got banned from chaturbate for looking underage, and like that really frustrates me because since i was a child fans of ddlg have always projected that fetish onto me, when i do not have that fetish and i feel immensely disrespected when people imply im childlike. It just stresses me out that like even a site sided with people to most likely ban me for a fetish i do not want to be considered a part of. People assume just because i like being cute that i want to be a child and as someone who has not consented to that, it REALLY bugs me.

Do yall ever have stuff projected onto you, that makes you uncomfortable?

Yeah, all kinds of stuff comes to mind, but nothing that I would consider to be as harmful as the assumptions you are being faced with. I'm sorry. I know it really sucks when it happens to me, so I can only imagine how much it would suck with that added level of bullshit.

The only thing that helps for me is to bluntly shut it down right away, and be swift with the ban if I need to. There are certain things that I have no tolerance for and no patience for.

CB seems to have a real issue with banning performers with valid age verification in these situations, and that really sucks for their performers. But that's not normal in the industry, so you shouldn't expect this on other platforms.

As a note i no longer want to be a part of chaturbate, but dang...

I got banned from chaturbate for looking underage, and like that really frustrates me because since i was a child fans of ddlg have always projected that fetish onto me, when i do not have that fetish and i feel immensely disrespected when people imply im childlike. It just stresses me out that like even a site sided with people to most likely ban me for a fetish i do not want to be considered a part of. People assume just because i like being cute that i want to be a child and as someone who has not consented to that, it REALLY bugs me.

Do yall ever have stuff projected onto you, that makes you uncomfortable?

The rare times that I'm asked if I do 'master/slave on a plantation' roleplay (I won't do it), I cringe that there are men who are into this. When I've told them no, most of them said "Okay" and moved on. I can only remember one time when a guy got pissed, and cursed me out for saying no.....

Btw, sorry to hear that you're one of the models on the receiving end of Chaturbate's "Banning you for looking underage" bullshit. After models take time out of their day to submit their photo IDs...including the 'Hold your ID next to your face' pic (I can't remember if CB requires that pic too? It's been a while.), I find it absurd that you could be penalized just because you've been BLESSED with youthful beauty.

This isn't nearly as bad as what many people experience, but I often get people who assume things about me because I have red hair. These range from the classic "fiery redhead" thing all the way to "redheads have the strongest orgasms." I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh inside because my hair doesn't tell you anything about me and also I'm naturally blonde! I'm sure if I had my natural hair, I'd get a whole different set of (incorrect) assumptions. Ridiculous 🙄

They really are just thinking with their dicks. You have one trait that they like, so they assume you must have all of these other traits that they like because it makes their dick hard and that's all they really care about.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The rare times that I'm asked if I do 'master/slave on a plantation' roleplay (I won't do it), I cringe that there are men who are into this. When I've told them no, most of them said "Okay" and moved on. I can only remember one time when a guy got pissed, and cursed me out for saying no.....

Btw, sorry to hear that you're one of the models on the receiving end of Chaturbate's "Banning you for looking underage" bullshit. After models take time out of their day to submit their photo IDs...including the 'Hold your ID next to your face' pic (I can't remember if CB requires that pic too? It's been a while.), I find it absurd that you could be penalized just because you've been BLESSED with youthful beauty.
I wish I could see these people who ask you for this roleplay so I could punch them in the face. Recently watched a video about living historians saying how often customers project this fetish onto them... and i just... Eck... What I'm tryna say is you don't deserve that racist bs, and I hope those people, especially the one who got pissed, have a not so great day.

ALSO YEAH CHATURBATE IS STUPID like i need to wait six months to appeal? im sorry if theyre gonna ban me because people think I look like a kid, I don't want to be on their platform. As a fan of all things cutesy, especially cutesy fashion and stuffed animals, ive been fighting against infantilization my whole life, and I don't wanna be on a site that also will push that onto me. I've moved to Stripchat and I'm liking it a lot more already! (and im glad my regulars are okay with the occasional rant about being infantilized.)

What is wrong with these mens dicks?

I get that people can't help what fetishes they develop. But what they can help is make sure anyone they involve in it is a consenting adult.

Fr! I cannot recall how many times as a child, people who knew I was a child, chose to take advantage of me... Especially on the internet, it was so common that my head has a hard time processing it as being as traumatic as it no doubt was because it was so normalized to me ><

Idk since starting camming, I'm chill being sexualized, UNLESS someone is sexualizing me because they think I look like a child... then they can eat a literal rock.

oh gosh and god forbid i get someone treating me like a child who also makes note of sexualizing real life children, because I will not be nice, as a child abuse victim, there is nothing I care more about than the wellbeing of children and if someone even insinuates in my stream that they're endangering a child, I will publicly call them out on it, report them, and....

eghck

Sorry for my rant, I'm just in a not so great mood, and I've recently seen too many people being abusive to children (fortunately in nonsexual ways, but nonetheless.) All children deserve to have a good childhood without having to be afraid of people who have power over them...

(Also no offense to anyone with ageplay fetishes, as long as you are keeping children, and people who don't consent out of your fetish... I personally, due to personal experience with people trying to force me into this fetish, have negative opinions on it... but like... As long as no harm or sexualization is coming to real kids, have fun!)

Every fucking time some prick comes into my room and says "hey mommy!". I'm not kink shaming you , but excuse me while I vomit violently into this bucket and then down myself in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.