AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Ebony Cam Model On Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@KimmiReign
Chaturbate Username
Kimmidanger
So I’ve been avoiding Camming for Chaturbate because I tried them for a week and couldn’t get any traffic in my chat unlike other camming sites. Ive decided to give the site another chance and I am struggling. I’ve noticed that I haven’t seen any ebony models on the front pages and every time I look to find one the don’t have a lot of traffic in their chat either. So I guess my questions are:
• Is Chaturbate Black Girl Friendly? (Is there any audience for us?)
•How can you raise your traffic on CB to get more viewers at least

I have an amazing set up with two camera angles, I play games, ask questions, and often times twerk yet it’s hard to keep views. What can I do better.

Thank You!

So I’ve been avoiding Camming for Chaturbate because I tried them for a week and couldn’t get any traffic in my chat unlike other camming sites. Ive decided to give the site another chance and I am struggling. I’ve noticed that I haven’t seen any ebony models on the front pages and every time I look to find one the don’t have a lot of traffic in their chat either. So I guess my questions are:
• Is Chaturbate Black Girl Friendly? (Is there any audience for us?)
•How can you raise your traffic on CB to get more viewers at least

I have an amazing set up with two camera angles, I play games, ask questions, and often times twerk yet it’s hard to keep views. What can I do better.

Thank You!

i remember seeing quite a few posts claiming that BongaCams was very “Black girl friendly,” but I think all the BG contest banners/spam on cam girl forums turned me off. Lol.

Reactions: KimmiReign
Upvote 0
Apparently the #ebony is popular (apparently) so perhaps put that in your room topic. But tbh I havent often seen any black ladies make it onto the first 2 pages.

Reactions: KimmiReign
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.