AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2021
Twitter Username
@melissa90sweet
Chaturbate Username
melissa90sweet
Hi there @punker barbie , i don't know why chaturbate banned my account, my old ID expired and after i uploaded the new one, i got banned.
After talking with support they asked for a second form of ID to verify my age but i was unable to upload it since my account is banned. I prepared pictures with my passport..but the next email was "your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent"
I am on cb since 2016, first page most of the times and i am sure i did not do anything agains terms.
I also sent a ticket from chaturbate support page , ticket id 18211896

My account : melissa90sweet
Ticket id : 18195465

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 13.30.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 13.30.50.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 75
Welcome to the club i lost over 3k usd greeted with same email...now the gonna just ignore you.
Thats the policy...charge users to buy tokens...ban models before cash them out ...you take money without givving..pure win

Upvote 0
it is inconceivable. we can start talking to lawyers, we can't chaturbate to close our accounts for no reason, to keep our money, and we to stay without doing anything
Actually they can close your accounts for zero reason. It's in the ToS. It's fucked up.

Upvote 0
Seems like @punker barbie left the forum so there is not much you can do. Write from a different mail adress, and a layer might help.
Me and somebody else helped a banned model and demanded support to answer within 5 working days or legal steps would be taken. 3 days later the model got an answer and after 5 days her account worked again.
But it isnt a solution top me. I'm wondering if there are options to take real action against Chaturbate because a lot of things are inhuman and they make many victims because they play with the income of many models and they never give a good reason for a ban. Its like getting a speeding ticket without saying when and where and no option to defend yourseldf or to ask any info.

Upvote 0
Just hold your id/ passport close to your face and make a selfie/ picture. Also a picture/ scan of your ID / passport. Then follow the link and upload both files.

Upvote 0
I was also banned without any reason , My account had more than 6 years , It is unfair that they take away access to your account without explanationand play with the income and the time that is dedicated .

Upvote 0
Hi there @punker barbie , i don't know why chaturbate banned my account, my old ID expired and after i uploaded the new one, i got banned.
After talking with support they asked for a second form of ID to verify my age but i was unable to upload it since my account is banned. I prepared pictures with my passport..but the next email was "your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent"
I am on cb since 2016, first page most of the times and i am sure i did not do anything agains terms.
I also sent a ticket from chaturbate support page , ticket id 18211896

My account : melissa90sweet
Ticket id : 18195465
Hey Melissa! I found that your account is restored, did you know it? How did you do?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
I have trouble on chaturbate
Pinkycaty01
Files Uploaded - Submitted 10 december 2021 г. 7:56
ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.
What is? Please help

Upvote 0
So unfortunate but this thread says it all they ban an account and tell someone to upload a new ID They are the worst! They ban new accounts that have not even been verified yet make it difficult to get verified ban accounts that have never broken the rules steal from broadcasters and studios that have worked hard to build follower bases and help haters steal accounts by removing 2 factor authentication. Hopefully they will all take the jabs and boosters. They are thieves!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.