AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ETA: a better alternative to opening multiple tabs would be to click follow so you can come back later and check the room out at more leisure. At least avoids the appearance of camping out in the room but neither tipping nor chatting.
Exactly. I fully expect members to watch me from logged out status, and if someone camps out in my room without paying, it has started to get a little insulting, especially during a contest week (like last week) when I was trying to hustle. People who have no intention of buying shows that evening, should always watch from logged out status. I've actually started using the kick button on SM for that. I've had quite a few recently who aren't buying or tipping but keep interrupting me when I am talking to paying and or presently tipping members. That's a major No, No, and a good way to get more than kicked i.e. potentially blocked. Just hang and watch the model you like from logged-out status so that you are not insulting and rude, if you don't or can't spend or tip at all that night.

I used to be OK with it if they were not talking, but during contest week when I was a busting ass, I actually started to get really insulted w it in any form. Best not to do. Just an etiquette thing. It's beyond easy to watch anyone you like from logged-out status. Plus you also run the risk of making yourself look like another model who's trying to sabotage a rival, from a buyer's account, or steal ideas for shows. Not a good look. Even if you are just meaning to be friendly, or you are worried the model is "lonely", trust me- we're not.

And I know I've been joking around about the farting, but that's actually what it came out of. I wanted people who were not buying that night the F out my room. After a reasonable period of time ofcourse.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
unknown.png

when they are invisible, assume that means only you and they see the comment, nobody else?
Interested, because on CB I often wonder how many of the more crude comments are done for the general reaction from all who see it.
Yes, that is correct. On CB though the best ones are almost always in public chat.

justfortheheckofit

pantyhose really squeeze your pussy lips like a clam sandwhich
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

OMG Dude people say the stupidest shit hahahahaha!

I was just in a room where the model kicked her moderator..... don't see that very often.
A viewer asked her about a type of show that she used to do, but no longer does.
The mod started reminiscing about the good ol' days, and then wrote that he has a hard drive full of downloaded videos of her shows.......
Boom - out the door.
Maybe when he said that she heard; "Well you used to be good... but now you suck. Oh well ... at least I have my hard drive to console me."
Models can be sensitive.
You know... like me. LOL!

I was just in a room where the model kicked her moderator..... don't see that very often.
A viewer asked her about a type of show that she used to do, but no longer does.
The mod started reminiscing about the good ol' days, and then wrote that he has a hard drive full of downloaded videos of her shows.......
Boom - out the door.

An MFC member was disappointed that he can't get a dildo fuck custom video from me. I told him I stopped using dildos like 3-4 years ago (Vibrator only). Guess you'll have to watch my old dildo fuck videos that you bought before (Just watch 'em, and pretend that's me in 2021 😂)...or tip some other model for a dildo fuck custom vid.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

Maybe when he said that she heard; "Well you used to be good... but now you suck. Oh well ... at least I have my hard drive to console me."
Models can be sensitive.
You know... like me. LOL!
I mean to me it sounds like this mod is implying that he's going to scalp her content to this dude. I'd ban his ass too.

I mean to me it sounds like this mod is implying that he's going to scalp her content to this dude. I'd ban his ass too.
yeah that was my take too, or at least hinting that the other guy could go and download them too.
I mean, it's one thing to do that, but a whole lot worse to go and write about it in public and in the very same model's room.......
Grrrr

I just spoke in 4 different languages and still couldn't get any GOLD out these guys. WTF??

Um yes... that's just what I was about to say..
right after you guys (lol).

For real, Homie's sounds like a shit stain...
On the underpants of her life.

Boom - out the door.

That's the vibe I get too, and it's gross. On some of these cam sites, members have the ability to PM each other. A member bragging about having all these downloaded videos might start getting PMs from dudes (who don't wanna spend money on the model) talking about "Hey, man. Can you hook me up?"

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I mean, I've seen MFC members offer to buy raffle tickets for long-time freeloaders because they felt bad for them or wanted to help them out. 🙄

Nice work grey user. Follow, then post so you get kicked.....
View attachment 90506

What is it with guys asking about relationship status, and then linking it with the model's appearance?????
WTF
View attachment 90507

And this one seems to be a recurring fantasy..... eeeww.
View attachment 90508

Someone just said this ("You're too pretty to be single") to me the other night on MyFreeCams. LOL. Such a dumb way to compliment someone, and it's silly that people act like someone else being single is automatically a bad thing.

Someone just said this ("You're too pretty to be single") to me the other night on MyFreeCams. LOL. Such a dumb way to compliment someone, and it's silly that people act like someone else being single is automatically a bad thing.
The proper response here is to heavily imply you eat all of your mates like a praying mantis and then ask him if he wants to go out sometime lol

The proper response here is to heavily imply you eat all of your mates like a praying mantis and then ask him if he wants to go out sometime lol

I'm gonna put that in my Bumble and Tinder profiles. :giggle:

sexycavewomenlesbian You have to spread your legs wider and wider and have to pee and poop on yourself like a cavegirl

sexycavewomenlesbian You have to keep doing it until you pee and poop your self

/smdh
Is this real LOL

I personally love when a member asks me for some sex act or a show in the most shady ass way, and I'm like "Pay or leave, loser," Then they get offended and call me fat or ugly-
I think it's entirely true. Stupid people can't see their own stupidity.

tropea80
Do you want to get licked and fucked and swapped and while giving blowjob you can also have two cocks
tropea80
After a dinner with three friends, do a strip show and then see yourself fucking with whoever you want while you take their cock in the mouth and one in the pussy and enjoy
tropea80
Lick your pussy, rub the hair of your cock on your pussy and then fuck you and see you enjoy and scream
tropea80
Going on vacation with the camper with a couple of friends and every hour we stop to lick your pussy, fuck you pussy and ass and then swap and cum in mouth

I like how he throws in the random camper vacation and regularly scheduled stops. lmao

Are we there yet?

tropea80
Do you want to get licked and fucked and swapped and while giving blowjob you can also have two cocks
tropea80
After a dinner with three friends, do a strip show and then see yourself fucking with whoever you want while you take their cock in the mouth and one in the pussy and enjoy
tropea80
Lick your pussy, rub the hair of your cock on your pussy and then fuck you and see you enjoy and scream
tropea80
Going on vacation with the camper with a couple of friends and every hour we stop to lick your pussy, fuck you pussy and ass and then swap and cum in mouth

I like how he throws in the random camper vacation and regularly scheduled stops. lmao

Are we there yet?
I am guessing he is planning on stopping at Stickeys and not Stuckeys.

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
tropea80
tropea80
tropea80
tropea80

Are we there yet?

“Do you want to” and then describes in vivid detail things that nobody would ever want to do in a large vehicle with men they’ve never met before on a road trip to an undisclosed location.

King of the suave pick-up lines, this guy.

• Funny!
Reactions: CallMeMaria