AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There is a guy that I see comes into the room every single show and asks for the model to pm him 'to discuss buying her whatsapp'.
Always the same response, WA is 500 tokens and there is nothing to discuss. Buy it, or shut up.
Oh, and anyone who won't tip 11 for the pm is very unlikely to tip 500 for WA.
Agree ! He doo tip me some in this days . So its good I didnt waste my time for free 🥴😀

Grey user in his natural habitat, after the knight suggested he tip for requests:

lickit69ick Trying to figure out how to pay

And his profile ... 🙄
View attachment 90605

I am actually going to [somewhat] defend a grey for once.

Here goes... in his defence, he is only a rank 5 over the space of 7 months, meaning he hasn't been on the site too much.
However, with that said if he had real intention to buy, he has had enough time - he has spent 12.5 hours watching cams in that 7 months.

Level 5 = 50xp needed
1xp = 15mins of watching cams
50*15 = 750 mins
750/60 = 12.5 hours

James asked if I can show him my tits. I said sure I can, for a tip.
This was his response.

View attachment 90604

Dont be like james.
I honestly think people like James just get off on the 5 second rush of being perceived as a cockroach to someone else

White.jpg

I started to say his entire name, and then by the time I realized wtf I was saying, I was like "Oh, I'm not calling you that..." And then he posted that response. *BANNED*

I just went to a model's room on Stripchat to see what her schedule is, and to see if I had her notifications turned on, when I saw this in the comments...
NOTE: The model hasn't been online for 17 hours - this guy randomly posted this in public chat 30 mins ago.

6:52 AM i_love_janne
no cinds sniff i was to hungover get up yesterday

bad hangover ok drinking again now

had go pick money up post office

(He is a grey guy, rank 9 and there more than 1 yr)

This guy is grey and he is an EX bronze.
I think someone was wanting to get a freebie.

9:38 AM NameAlexEX
mmm show hole bb

9:39 AM NameAlexEX
mmm sexy

9:42 AM NameAlexEX
how much for ass play

9:43 AM [ MODEL ]
Do you want anal sex? Come in private.

9:43 AM NameAlexEX
no

9:44 AM NameAlexEX
ok bye

9:42 AM NameAlexEX
how much for ass play
Weird how they always ask "how much for xxx" without apparently being neither willing nor able to make good on the reply.
On the other hand, I've seen members come into the room, immediately tip for something out of the blue that isn't on the tip menu (show feet, flash tits etc.) and then becoming pissed off and leave when the model refuse the request. I'm thinking "get a feel for the room" should last longer than 200 milliseconds, but maybe I'm just old fashioned 😜

Weird how they always ask "how much for xxx" without apparently being neither willing nor able to make good on the reply.
On the other hand, I've seen members come into the room, immediately tip for something out of the blue that isn't on the tip menu (show feet, flash tits etc.) and then becoming pissed off and leave when the model refuse the request. I'm thinking "get a feel for the room" should last longer than 200 milliseconds, but maybe I'm just old fashioned 😜

Seems like lately, folks are more in a rush, and attention spans have gotten worse. Haha.

I remember when back in the day, members would enter a model's room, and if she was in the middle of a flash the member would say something cheesy like "Looks like I got here just in time!" Lol. And they'd stick around to enjoy the view. Now? Some of those same members who used to "Oooh" and "Ahhh" over a titty flash will just pop in and out of the room like they're not even impressed by tits and ass anymore. Haha. I guess they're hoping to walk in on a model's toy show in progress.

Seems like lately, folks are more in a rush, and attention spans have gotten worse. Haha.
I haven't been that many years on camsites (3+), but us guys who already didn't have too sharp a focus what with all the tits'n ass in our face all the time, we're totally spoilt for choice right now. I regularly see 6500+ models online on StripChat whenever I'm on, while before the pandemic it was a steady 2500 on busy days. No wonder newbies are totally crosseyed. This is their new normal, and of course the dynamic have changed. Then there's all the new-ish models who can't seem to decide for themselves whose job it is to entertain the room.

There is gold inbetween all the dust and rock, but so many never find that out.

The sad part of all this is that it used to be much more chitchat and fun goofing in rooms, whereas now it's easily a couple of (pretty silent) users with tokens and about 100 greys who probably can't even chat (as evidenced by the complete lack of "pm bb"). Thus, rooms with an actual atmosphere are few and far between. And when you're the only user chatting, you can't decide if you look like you're creepily fangirling or have a slight mental disorder 😂

Can we have 2019 back, pleeeeease?

Guy ask me if I squirt ( I have wrotten in my BIO , that I don't)
I say , sorry no
guy: Why not? Don't like? Or Can't?
I say I can't and don't doo it, but I'm sure he found many girls who can doo that for him
Guy: if you squirt I take pv ^^

wtf...

I haven't been that many years on camsites (3+), but us guys who already didn't have too sharp a focus what with all the tits'n ass in our face all the time, we're totally spoilt for choice right now. I regularly see 6500+ models online on StripChat whenever I'm on, while before the pandemic it was a steady 2500 on busy days. No wonder newbies are totally crosseyed. This is their new normal, and of course the dynamic have changed. Then there's all the new-ish models who can't seem to decide for themselves whose job it is to entertain the room.

There is gold inbetween all the dust and rock, but so many never find that out.

The sad part of all this is that it used to be much more chitchat and fun goofing in rooms, whereas now it's easily a couple of (pretty silent) users with tokens and about 100 greys who probably can't even chat (as evidenced by the complete lack of "pm bb"). Thus, rooms with an actual atmosphere are few and far between. And when you're the only user chatting, you can't decide if you look like you're creepily fangirling or have a slight mental disorder 😂

Can we have 2019 back, pleeeeease?

When I realized that Stripchat has more models online than sites like MyFreeCams and Streamate, I was like HOLY SHIT! Yesterday it said it was 5,000+ models live when I was on. Damn! Stripchat sure did blow up, huh?

Yes, cam-wise, I wish I could rewind back to the year 2013, maybe. I say that because that was the year I was able to buy VIP tickets to see my honey Justin Timberlake in concert, thanks to money earned from MFC. Back then, I had a regular who cared about making me happy, and cared about clearing my room topic goals. My camscore even got up into the 4000s at one point. Now I'd kill for it to even be 1000. It was also nice when you'd see familiar names in the chat, and they all greeted each other and we'd hang...and tipping would sometimes be a group effort.

page thread GIF

Guy ask me if I squirt ( I have wrotten in my BIO , that I don't)
I say , sorry no
guy: Why not? Don't like? Or Can't?
I say I can't and don't doo it, but I'm sure he found many girls who can doo that for him
Guy: if you squirt I take pv ^^

wtf...

they always say they want a fucking private or tip big , when we say we do not do a certain thing . So fucking pathetic

@AmberCutie - you should add a SMH or face-palm emoji to the "like" emojis...at least for this thread. :facepalm: haha
We got rid of negative emoji reactions because people like to cry about it too much or make a bigger deal out of it than need be.

Honestly... I think I would have watched him... Is that bad? Literally just out of curiosity to see if he actually had the balls to do that...
I know I'm not the only one here, come on.

But yeah- I honestly really hope your friend is ok after that. Dudes that do that type of shit just to scare models are a different level of low.
Honestly he probably would have. This is actually one of those rare and really fucked up edge kinks that is real and people have. I have no idea what goes on psychologically to make people want this but there are apparently communities of people into it. I accidentally came across a subreddit for it a while back and I wish I could unsee what I found.

I could see someone into this deciding to traumatize a random cam model by doing it in front of her.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
If I was gonna cut off my dick, I would look for someone to watch who saw my attached dick ahead of time. That way, the shock would be slightly intensified! LMAO o_O

Honestly he probably would have. This is actually one of those rare and really fucked up edge kinks that is real and people have. I have no idea what goes on psychologically to make people want this but there are apparently communities of people into it. I accidentally came across a subreddit for it a while back and I wish I could unsee what I found.

I could see someone into this deciding to traumatize a random cam model by doing it in front of her.
Ugh "Everything is a kink" needs to dieeeee.
Can people get help before they spiral past the point of no return for once?

When I realized that Stripchat has more models online than sites like MyFreeCams and Streamate, I was like HOLY SHIT! Yesterday it said it was 5,000+ models live when I was on. Damn! Stripchat sure did blow up, huh?

Is it me, or has Stripchat gotten particularly crowded just in the past 6-9 months alone? I feel like in February or March, the most models I ever saw online simultaneously on SC was a little over 4,000. Now it’s pushing 7,000 a lot of the time.

I’ve also noticed the room counts thinning out among the models I visit there. Of course, there could be hundreds of reasons for that, but I have to wonder if the sudden abundance of models to choose from is contributing.

I’ve also noticed the room counts thinning out among the models I visit there. Of course, there could be hundreds of reasons for that, but I have to wonder if the sudden abundance of models to choose from is contributing.
I have no real data to back it up and it could easily be confirmation bias, but it seems to me that out of the total number of users on SC, the ratio of tipping users is dwarfed by the number of grey users who simply camp out in the room waiting for a tipper. Because, after all, the pandemic also hit the cam site users ...

I have no real data to back it up and it could easily be confirmation bias, but it seems to me that out of the total number of users on SC, the ratio of tipping users is dwarfed by the number of grey users who simply camp out in the room waiting for a tipper. Because, after all, the pandemic also hit the cam site users ...
It's always been like that to a large degree on all of these sites. But I'd agree more so now. Seems like things have thinned out a lot (other than maybe in the top rooms which are a different thing vs the rest). It's usually only one person tipping in rooms that I visit. Some days you'll see more but that seems to be an increasingly rare thing these days. Used to see more rooms with more people and more tipping as a group.

Is it me, or has Stripchat gotten particularly crowded just in the past 6-9 months alone? I feel like in February or March, the most models I ever saw online simultaneously on SC was a little over 4,000. Now it’s pushing 7,000 a lot of the time.

I've only been on there since September. I remember when I used to think MyFreeCams was crowded, and that was "only" with 1,000-2,000 models online. LOL. Whenever people had site issues with MFC, I used to just blame it on MFC being "too crowded with models." Haha.

I've only been on there since September. I remember when I used to think MyFreeCams was crowded, and that was "only" with 1,000-2,000 models online. LOL. Whenever people had site issues with MFC, I used to just blame it on MFC being "too crowded with models." Haha.

Understood. Also, I guess “crowded with models” is relative, too… if there is enough paying customer traffic, then a larger number of models is probably less of a problem.

Understood. Also, I guess “crowded with models” is relative, too… if there is enough paying customer traffic, then a larger number of models is probably less of a problem.

Well there sure aren't enough paying customers in my rooms. Lol.

It's always been like that to a large degree on all of these sites. But I'd agree more so now. Seems like things have thinned out a lot (other than maybe in the top rooms which are a different thing vs the rest). It's usually only one person tipping in rooms that I visit. Some days you'll see more but that seems to be an increasingly rare thing these days. Used to see more rooms with more people and more tipping as a group.
I wish I understood the attraction of apparently spending hour after hour looking at a model who is just as bored as you are. I can't even imagine the logistics of waiting in - say - 30 rooms simultaneously, only to switch to whatever tab has some action.

But hey, sometimes it can be almost strangely artsy! I browsed by a room a couple of days ago, where the (very pretty) model laid perfectly flat on her back in a maid costume, head propped up by a comfy pillow, sporting a glorious double chin, intensely following some russian TV show blaring just behind the camera. The only thing that occasionally moved were her eyes and the garish LED strips on her bedpost. The chat was empty save for the periodic autoreminder to tip her, and the userlist was a herd of 10-15 very silent grey users and a couple of anons.

I swear she would make bank exhibiting the scene at MoMA for a fortnight!