AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two days in a row cb shut me down in the middle of a show!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Kc0untry777
So last night James and I started our cam show and in the middle of the show we were doing great I mean it’s rare for me to have a night where they are just tipping so much reaching the goals that I can’t keep up with them and when cb shut us down it also created a problem with the viewers they get upset with us and give us bad ratings or send false reports or just don’t pay any attention to our show anymore and less income for us and cb doesn’t seem to care I guess cause they dont seem to try and help with any of it. But they shut us down saying we needed to be age verified and I can’t figure out why we need to do it over again but pist as I was I did it sent in all new documents and photos to receive an update saying your documents have been declined due to performers already being age verified….ok wtf??? Now I’m livid ok so 12 hours go by and cb finally emails me saying the accounts been cleared in the future please make sure all models have been verified before appearing on cam. Ok so no problem with that I always have the same two ppl never anyone else so wtf????? No explanation given on so I suck it up and apologize for it all to my viewers hoping that they don’t hold it against us and as soon as the show gets going and I get about a 1000 tokens they shut me down again and the only thing it says is that we have reason to believe that you may have violated the terms of service and I really don’t see what’s going on we have done nothing wrong and we try our best to keep the viewers as peachy as possible and it’s not easy when cb does this and then gives no explanation and no help or nothing for anything to boot it takes them over 12 hours to respond to you and with cb temporarily being our primary source of income it’s really bad for us when this happens and creates unneeded problems for us can some one please shed some light on what the hell is going on and how I can get this ban lifted and our payouts processed as soon as possible please any info helps I really appreciate it.

Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Thanks for your help , my username is kc0untry777, these are all the request numbers that I’ve been assigned the first two were from the first time they shut me down saying that one of us wasn’t age verified (18616896) 18617029 This one is from them last night (18630657) saying that They have reason to believe that I may have violated the terms of service! Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. Have a good day !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.