AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model on phone call during stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
So I was in my favorite models room the other day and she showed her phone that she was on a active phone call. She wears ear buds so the phone wasn’t up to her face or anything.

Why would a model be on the phone with someone during her stream and not say anything the whole time? If the person on the other side was saying something, they weren’t getting a response. Unless the model was typing in the chat or something. There wasn’t a lot of typing going on. Idk, maybe she just likes hearing there voice. Maybe it was the models BF or GF. Maybe she was doing c2c with them and doing the phone call to have audio from them. I do know one thing, it was very strange. Idk, everyone situation is different. I just thought someone might know why or if this is a normal thing models do? I don’t know why I was so interested. I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. I’ve known her for a while and she says she doesn’t have a BF ofc. The name of the person she was on the call with had ❤️ emoji on it so idk. It’s probably her BF, but if so, that is kinda weird.

So I was in my favorite models room the other day and she showed her phone that she was on a active phone call. She wears ear buds so the phone wasn’t up to her face or anything.

Why would a model be on the phone with someone during her stream and not say anything the whole time? If the person on the other side was saying something, they weren’t getting a response. Unless the model was typing in the chat or something. There wasn’t a lot of typing going on. Idk, maybe she just likes hearing there voice. Maybe it was the models BF or GF. Maybe she was doing c2c with them and doing the phone call to have audio from them. I do know one thing, it was very strange. Idk, everyone situation is different. I just thought someone might know why or if this is a normal thing models do? I don’t know why I was so interested. I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. I’ve known her for a while and she says she doesn’t have a BF ofc. The name of the person she was on the call with had ❤️ emoji on it so idk. It’s probably her BF, but if so, that is kinda weird.
On hold by Government Agency or Gov Beaurocracy most likely. Those Bastards put you on hold for like 3 hours. If you need to change tax info or renew your passport you're fucked. So in order to make it bearable a lot of people try to do something else at the same time. The damn IRS had me on hold no less that 2 hours the other week there, and when they finally did answer the call lost, so I had to start all over again. I didn't stream or anything, but shit... It's worse if you call on a Monday.

Oh wait...idk... what do you mean a heart by it? Some people put hearts by everything, especially when they are in a good mood. I wouldn't bother about it, unless you plan on asking her.

Should just ask her, not really anyone business :) Somethimes guys think models must always justify what they do, if she didn't bother anyone, let her listen, or talk, each model does what she wants on the stream, if you like it stay, if not, leave :)

Well forgive me for not making this clear from the beginning but thing is that this has happened on multiple occasions recently. I mean many. I do not think she intentionally showed her phone like that. I’ve asked her if she does phone calls and is talking to someone during her stream and the answer was no. I asked her multiple times if she has a BF and the answer was no ofc. I’ve know her for about 1.5 years and we keep in touch and talk all the time. I don’t want to be talking to another’s guys GF. I’m not into her like that at all btw. I could never date a cam girl. I just couldn’t handle it. Only way maybe is that I couldn’t have seen or will ever see any of her streams. When we talk outside of the stream we don’t talk about usually. Just have great conversations. It’s not just meaningless chitchat. The point is I thought she was different, I thought she was a good friend but friends don’t lie to each other. I’m about 98% sure what exactly is going on, I was really just trying to find out if there was some crazy thing out there models do that requires them on a silent phone call for long periods of time. There are a few other things I know that make me certain also but really it’s not any of my business to begin with. It’s just a major change and very strange which makes it off putting. I could go into more details but the point is even though it’s none of business, when I asked about, she shouldn’t lie about. Could have just said it’s none of my business, which is not offensive to me or just said I don’t want to talk about that. And yeah we do talk about things like that all the time. So idk. No big deal I know where I stand. If you of some crazy thing I have no idea about then let me know. Lol.

Should just ask her, not really anyone business :) Somethimes guys think models must always justify what they do, if she didn't bother anyone, let her listen, or talk, each model does what she wants on the stream, if you like it stay, if not, leave :)
Yes I agree. I have more information in the coming post after it’s reviewed. Thanks

Well forgive me for not making this clear from the beginning but thing is that this has happened on multiple occasions recently. I mean many. I do not think she intentionally showed her phone like that. I’ve asked her if she does phone calls and is talking to someone during her stream and the answer was no. I asked her multiple times if she has a BF and the answer was no ofc. I’ve know her for about 1.5 years and we keep in touch and talk all the time. I don’t want to be talking to another’s guys GF. I’m not into her like that at all btw. I could never date a cam girl. I just couldn’t handle it. Only way maybe is that I couldn’t have seen or will ever see any of her streams. When we talk outside of the stream we don’t talk about usually. Just have great conversations. It’s not just meaningless chitchat. The point is I thought she was different, I thought she was a good friend but friends don’t lie to each other. I’m about 98% sure what exactly is going on, I was really just trying to find out if there was some crazy thing out there models do that requires them on a silent phone call for long periods of time. There are a few other things I know that make me certain also but really it’s not any of my business to begin with. It’s just a major change and very strange which makes it off putting. I could go into more details but the point is even though it’s none of business, when I asked about, she shouldn’t lie about. Could have just said it’s none of my business, which is not offensive to me or just said I don’t want to talk about that. And yeah we do talk about things like that all the time. So idk. No big deal I know where I stand. If you of some crazy thing I have no idea about then let me know. Lol.

What really bothers you? That she didn't tell you who she called or who she talked to? Was it necessary? What relationship do you actually have? If you're not interested in a romantic way, I don't think it should be such a big deal. However, if she talks to someone during the broadcast, it means that is someone important, and if she didn't tell you who is, it means that you don't have to know, or she doesn't want to say. Move on . Or send a big tip 😅 🤭

I asked her multiple times if she has a BF and the answer was no ofc.
I find all this very confusing. Why ask her multiple times if she has a bf? (why even ask her this at all??)
I don’t want to be talking to another’s guys GF.
Why not? Do you refuse to talk to anyone IRL who is not single? What difference does/would it make anyway? She is working on a cam site. She offers a service, buyers pay for a service.
I’m not into her like that at all btw.
Then how are you 'into' her?
I could never date a cam girl.
While in the context of guys falling in love with cam girls, this is good, this reads as though you could not date someone you met IRL who turned out to be a cam girl after you decided you liked her?

Why would a model be on the phone with someone during her stream and not say anything the whole time? If the person on the other side was saying something, they weren’t getting a response. Unless the model was typing in the chat or something. There wasn’t a lot of typing going on. Idk, maybe she just likes hearing there voice. Maybe it was the models BF or GF. Maybe she was doing c2c with them and doing the phone call to have audio from them. I do know one
Well forgive me for not making this clear from the beginning but thing is that this has happened on multiple occasions recently. I mean many. I do not think she intentionally showed her phone like that. I’ve asked her if she does phone calls and is talking to someone during her stream and the answer was no. I asked her multiple times if she has a BF and the answer was no ofc. I’ve know her for about 1.5 years and we keep in touch and talk all the time.
lmao she's probably doing niteflirt or sextpanther calls while she's online if this is something she does frequently, sometimes models will multitask but don't want members to be offended by it so if you can't tell then they won't say anything.
I don’t want to be talking to another’s guys GF.
Bro she's at work, even if she was lying and did have a BF it's not like he owns her or there's something wrong with her doing SW. It's like not wanting the barista to use the espresso machine to make you a coffee because she has a nicer one at home.
I’m not into her like that at all btw.
Sure Jan GIF

I could never date a cam girl. I just couldn’t handle it. Only way maybe is that I couldn’t have seen or will ever see any of her streams. When we talk outside of the stream we don’t talk about usually. Just have great conversations. It’s not just meaningless chitchat. The point is I thought she was different, I thought she was a good friend but friends don’t lie to each other.
You can have a good rapport with a model and still not be entitled to know anything about her personal life. Parasocial Boundaries are something you need in your life.
I’m about 98% sure what exactly is going on, I was really just trying to find out if there was some crazy thing out there models do that requires them on a silent phone call for long periods of time.
It sounds like you know nothing at all dude.
There are a few other things I know that make me certain also but really it’s not any of my business to begin with.
then why are you posting about it Stan?
It’s just a major change and very strange which makes it off putting. I could go into more details but the point is even though it’s none of business, when I asked about, she shouldn’t lie about.
But since it's none of your business so why are you asking her questions about it?
Could have just said it’s none of my business, which is not offensive to me or just said I don’t want to talk about that. And yeah we do talk about things like that all the time. So idk. No big deal I know where I stand. If you of some crazy thing I have no idea about then let me know. Lol.

thing, it was very strange. Idk, everyone situation is different. I just thought someone might know why or if this is a normal thing models do? I don’t know why I was so interested. I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. I’ve known her for a while and she says she doesn’t have a BF ofc. The name of the person she was on the call with had ❤️ emoji on it so idk. It’s probably her BF, but if so, that is kinda weird.

she could could also just be listening to music ffs. There's nothing actually crazy or weird about a model being on their phone. What weird and crazy right now is whatever the hell you're doing. You're not entitled to know things about her life and your first assumption is "well she must have another pp in her life and since that pp marked its territory first she's now hideous to me" then yeah you're probably not a safe person to talk about real shit with my dude.

Also even if you were, it's still

(wait for it)

N O N E O F Y O U R B U S I N E S S

If I were this model and some dude was trying to pry into my personal life like this I would probably block them, it doesn't matter how "close" we are or how much of a regular they are, if they start to cross boundaries and take liberties then it's yeetus deletus. What you're doing is weird and creepy and you're not entitled to know anything about her except things she volunteers to you. So stahp it.

Thanks for all the replies. Idk why I posted about it. I guess I still didn’t make it clear the messages I was trying to get across. It was a bunch of rambling. It’s a difficult situation to explain without going into great detail and I was a bit angry at the time. Thanks again

It's not difficult. Either someone is paying her more for her attention, or something more important is going on than what's on her screen, but both ways it's like you said. None of your beeswax. Let it go. You sound like you truly know better, listen to that instinct.

Thanks for all the replies. Idk why I posted about it. I guess I still didn’t make it clear the messages I was trying to get across. It was a bunch of rambling. It’s a difficult situation to explain without going into great detail and I was a bit angry at the time. Thanks again
nah i think you explained it pretty well, it's just that it's a dumb situation and the answer was inside you the whole time.

sometimes you just need to throw it out there though to get confirmation.

So you're butthurt she dares to talk to someone other than you even though you're not into her... Okie dokie. It doesn't matter if she has a bf or not. You're not dating her. This isn't match.com. She's at work. She is running her own business and if she wants to talk on the phone she damn sure can. May not be the best for business in some rooms but it isn't your decision. You say you'd never date a cam model but your jealousy says you do care about her in that way and it's creepy possessive.

I try to stay off my phone while on cam because I'm only on for a few hours at a time and I try to give my attention to the room since I splitcam. That takes a ton of focus to not miss things. However, I'm sure you take phone calls when you're at work for 8 hours at a regular job. Unless you're in exclusive/private it's really not any of your business. You're not paying for her undivided attention if just sitting in chat. I've listened to podcasts while camming with an earbud in that wasn't visible. Sometimes it's slow and I don't feel like only smiling like an idiot waiting for people to chat with.

I think it's okay to ask camgirl if she have boyfriend/pet/prefer carrots or cucumbers, BUT it's just for knowing her better. What you are doing - asking multiple times/assume she lies(so what?)/deciding if you want to spend time with her depends on her relationship status = is a very very bad behaviour.

I was right after breakup when i started streaming - i was NOT talking about that, even when i met with my ex. I was still in love. The answer for "do you have someone?" was always no. I am not sharing my sexual life with followers too, just because it's a little weird for me to talk about that with them, even when they are fully okay with that and i heard sometimes things like "oh, i hoped that you had a date or something when you was offline for so long. You know, you should have some warm body next to you, not only us ❤️"

If you think that you don't want to watch any camgirl in a relationship - you should probably not go to any room because camgirls HAVE relationships. Not necessary boyfriend, but she can be in love. Someone can be in love with her. She can not have a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship yet, but maybe right now it's slowly starting. Maybe she is on a phone with her future boyfriend, maybe not. Probably she is sleeping with someone too 🤯
There is a lot of married camgirls, who are very open about that and their husband is fully okay with that.

Just deal with that, it will be better for you and for her. It's her job. It's not a site for singles in need.
If you don't meet her in real life-don't expect anything more. I have people, who i adore and our relationship is more like friendship here, but it's still online and i'm moving with my life-they're moving with theirs.

Last edited:
@OP: If you don't like them having a BF, that's OK, but keep it to yourself. You're in a fantasy, and you are destroying it yourself by asking such questions. Keep within boundaries and all of you should be OK. It's the same vice versa - talking about YOUR spouse/wife/gf is probably the wrong way to stay within fantasy boundaries. Just let that go, why is that so difficult. Be happy that that you can finally be in a place where significant others don't matter! Some go fishing, some to the pub - do you ask waitresses or bartenders if they have a BF? I mean, why visit a sexworker and take all your RL baggage with you .. I don't get it. I go there to leave that shit behind me.

If you don't like her being on the phone all the time, there's also a simple solution: Leave. Don't return. To me, being on the phone at work is unprofessional. It shows the customer that you don't give a fuck. I can't do that when I stand in front of a class. If it's urgent, like, take a break or something. So, if I am a tipping customer and the model is on the phone, it is a major turn off and red flag. I don't pay her to call or text people. I once had this during a private. I felt like I had just wasted a couple of thousand tokens. It's the best way to keep a client from returning. If you're a non-tipper, keep your mouth closed and be happy you are allowed to hang out in her room.

It happens a lot in my experience. Sometimes they don't even mute their audio. If it is a model I am comfortable with who has a Lush, I will drop a big tip. That has gotten a reaction.

An American model I follow will talk to her boyfriend on speaker. They will make plans, etc while she is on cam. Kinda weird.

It happens a lot in my experience.
Same. A model once had a loud argument in Spanish with the customer service at the bank, even though half the users in the room were evidently Spanish based on the public chat. The same model also regularly got phone calls from her mother, all on speaker. I think it's pretty entertaining in a bizarre, hobbyist social anthropologist way, and sometimes a strange but slightly absurd break from the regularly scheduled tits and ass.

Some things are easier to handle if you think of them as an improv skit evolving right in front of you 😄

Reactions: Jay_Storm

She could have been on hold or an ignore line for phonesex services. I take those on stream sometimes. People pay by the minute to listen in and be ignored

The party on the other line could be speaking to her via 'speaker' and she could be responding via the message app on her computer/laptop so as not to be rude to her viewers. She could also NOT be talking to anyone and just listening to music......whatever the case may be.......I think your fascination over it says more about how you feel about her than you care to admit (and i mean that in the nicest way possible...)

Maybe she was on a phone call trying to pay a bill...or listening to voicemails or something. I don't know. I don't like to have my phone in view of the cam. IF I have to be on a phone call at that moment, depending on how long I think I'll be, I'll either say (and type) "Be right back!" and run downstairs for the phone call if it's expected to only be a minute or two. Or if I expect it to take longer, I'll log off and unplug my webcam...because I'm not comfortable being in MFC "Away" mode during a phone call where I may have to say my real name, address, phone number, etc. aloud.

I have no idea if it's considered normal for models to be on the phone while camming. I'm gonna guess no. I think they'd probably step out of the room for a minute? II don't know.

As I've previously stated recently in a different thread...I've seen a popular Streamate model be on a phone call with her son while in free chat, and her members didn't seem to care. And I've seen a top row ManyVids Live model be on her phone texting a lot while checking the chat to see if anyone is talking to her. Her members didn't seem to care either, and they were tipping her. But these ladies could pull off doing that, because they're top models who have loyal regulars who will stick around to "show love" for their favorite model.

Last edited:
From a cam model perspective, you sound like an annoying client that doesn't know your place. Who she is talking to and if she is in a relationship shouldn't be any of your concern sir. Just enjoy the show or change the channel. This is a fantasy service site, not a companionship dating site. The models on cam site have no obligation to give you any personal info. Doesnt matter how long you been visting channel or how high you been tipping. Let that model work in peace and move on is it is so off-putting.

lmao she's probably doing niteflirt or sextpanther calls while she's online if this is something she does frequently, sometimes models will multitask but don't want members to be offended by it so if you can't tell then they won't say anything.

Bro she's at work, even if she was lying and did have a BF it's not like he owns her or there's something wrong with her doing SW. It's like not wanting the barista to use the espresso machine to make you a coffee because she has a nicer one at home.

Sure Jan GIF

You can have a good rapport with a model and still not be entitled to know anything about her personal life. Parasocial Boundaries are something you need in your life.

It sounds like you know nothing at all dude.

then why are you posting about it Stan?

But since it's none of your business so why are you asking her questions about it?

she could could also just be listening to music ffs. There's nothing actually crazy or weird about a model being on their phone. What weird and crazy right now is whatever the hell you're doing. You're not entitled to know things about her life and your first assumption is "well she must have another pp in her life and since that pp marked its territory first she's now hideous to me" then yeah you're probably not a safe person to talk about real shit with my dude.

Also even if you were, it's still

(wait for it)

N O N E O F Y O U R B U S I N E S S

If I were this model and some dude was trying to pry into my personal life like this I would probably block them, it doesn't matter how "close" we are or how much of a regular they are, if they start to cross boundaries and take liberties then it's yeetus deletus. What you're doing is weird and creepy and you're not entitled to know anything about her except things she volunteers to you. So stahp it.
Let me say first I wasn’t trying to pry into her business. Like I said I asked her about a BF a couple of times only because I don’t think it’s cool to be talking to someone GF that way. Maybe it’s ok to you but not to me. Not saying you have to be single to be a cam model but you should be if you are going in the manner we do. That’s just my opinion yes I’m aware. What bothers me is being lied to. If she really does have a BF and has told me no. I don’t care about the phone call stuff and I don’t keep asking. I’m not going to saying about it again to her, I just thought I would ask about it here that’s all.

Let me say first I wasn’t trying to pry into her business. Like I said I asked her about a BF a couple of times only because I don’t think it’s cool to be talking to someone GF that way.
You mean you can only visit models you know for a fact is single? I think it's patronizing of you to assume the model's BF isn't okay with her doing her job. Even if her BF doesn't know what she is doing for a living, it's just bizarre to include him in the equation at all.

Not saying you have to be single to be a cam model but you should be if you are going in the manner we do.
By 'we' I assume you mean 'I', since the other involved person (model) is working and not trying to find a partner.
None of my business what you do or how you do it, but it does sounds as though you're looking for something on the wrong type of site.

Status
Not open for further replies.