AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model on phone call during stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say first I wasn’t trying to pry into her business. Like I said I asked her about a BF a couple of times only because I don’t think it’s cool to be talking to someone GF that way. Maybe it’s ok to you but not to me. Not saying you have to be single to be a cam model but you should be if you are going in the manner we do. That’s just my opinion yes I’m aware. What bothers me is being lied to. If she really does have a BF and has told me no. I don’t care about the phone call stuff and I don’t keep asking. I’m not going to saying about it again to her, I just thought I would ask about it here that’s all.
It's not your place to be policing other people and saying how others should or shouldn't live their lives, and what they should or shouldn't do. Especially in the context of a Patriarchal society where women only relatively recently (in the grand scope of things) even got to vote. If you aren't the type to be able to handle cam sites, then leave them. Don't cross that line and say what other's should, or should not be doing with their time, their lives, and their sexuality, time or bodies. It's gross. You are coming across as very creepy. If I were her and I cottoned on to this I would fucking ban you faster than you can blink. Very inappropriate for the context.

Quite simply, although you are used to a society where you have all the rights and advantage... in this context and situation you don't, and you are crossing a way inappropriate line. So suck it up like a big boy and deal with it.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why members go on about lying models. Its never a lie IMO. Its a fantasy. EVERYTHING she tells you is part of that fantasy. Things they say might be true or not in real life. But its not about real life. Accusing them of lying is a creepy way to put pressure on the models. Best thing is not to ask questions like these. Its even worse to ask them the same question multiple times. Just don't enter that private territory, it'll be more fun for both of you. Every information the model shares about herself is voluntary. You don't have the right to get any information, even if you ask. So if you don't want to be "lied" to, don't ask.

So op is setting unrealistic expectations on models and in return models are not revealing their relationship status.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Let me say first I wasn’t trying to pry into her business. Like I said I asked her about a BF a couple of times only because I don’t think it’s cool to be talking to someone GF that way. Maybe it’s ok to you but not to me. Not saying you have to be single to be a cam model but you should be if you are going in the manner we do. That’s just my opinion yes I’m aware.
Your opinion is stupid, she's not "someone's girlfriend" she's a person. Also she might actually have a GF, did you ever consider that? A lot of camgirls are straight bait and aren't interested in men IRL, they just do it for work. If you're squicked about it out of some misguided respect for her supposed boyfriend who probably doesn't even exist then that's actually showing a massive amount of disrespect for this model. If you try to hide behind sexist ass ideas as "your opinion" that doesn't magically make them valid or less sexist my dude.
What bothers me is being lied to. If she really does have a BF and has told me no. I don’t care about the phone call stuff and I don’t keep asking. I’m not going to saying about it again to her, I just thought I would ask about it here that’s all.
She's not lying to you bro, it's just none of your business. You're still not on her romantic radar, you're paying her for sexual attention and she's providing a service.

Anyway if you were in my room I'd have blocked you by now, I don't tolerate this kind of nonsense when I work. You're not owed anything from this person, if you don't like the parameters of your parasocial relationship you should just stop seeing her and find someone else.

Let me say first I wasn’t trying to pry into her business. Like I said I asked her about a BF a couple of times only because I don’t think it’s cool to be talking to someone GF that way. Maybe it’s ok to you but not to me. Not saying you have to be single to be a cam model but you should be if you are going in the manner we do. That’s just my opinion yes I’m aware. What bothers me is being lied to. If she really does have a BF and has told me no. I don’t care about the phone call stuff and I don’t keep asking. I’m not going to saying about it again to her, I just thought I would ask about it here that’s all.

Some models may find it convenient to just lie and say they're single, because some members in free chat have this tendency to ask models all kinds of dumbass, inappropriate questions about her personal life or sex life (Which they seem to think they're owed answers to). Asking stupid shit like "Your boyfriend lets you do this?" "How does he feel about you doing this?" "Why don't you bring him on cam with you?" "Suck his cock." "Why don't you do some videos with him?" "Bet my cock is bigger than his." Etc. Models shouldn't have to deal with that, and it's nobody's business anyway what her life is like off cam.

So is your dick not gonna get hard over her anymore, because you found out she has a boyfriend? Are you not going to spend money on her anymore? Then all the more reason it was better for her to not tell you she has a boyfriend.

And men need to stop coming on here acting like it's a crime when a model withholds information/lies about stuff related to HER PERSONAL LIFE. This is the kind of thing you should be pissed about if you'd met her on Tinder (an actual dating app...cam sites are not for dating), and on your first in-person date she springs on you "Oh, btw, this is my boyfriend Tim! He'll be joining us!" :giggle:

So is your dick not gonna get hard over her anymore, because you found out she has a boyfriend? Are you not going to spend money on her anymore? Then all the more reason it was better for her to not tell you she has a boyfriend.
whats funny is these dudes act dumbfounded or offended when it's the circumstances they created.

"WAAAAT! you mean to tell me the woman i'm having a transactional online interaction with is going to do and say to keep it transactional?"
"i've asked this cammodel who owes me no information on her personal life over and over again if she has a boyfriend. i have been seeing/talking for over a year. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE LIED TO ME"

from a cammodel perspective, it's super hard not to respond, "well duh. what did you expect?"

Yes yes I know. I understand. I haven’t and won’t bring it up again. It is what it is. I can’t explain the situation any better unfortunately. Thanks for all the input no matter how insulting it was. Although I don’t believe any of it was meant to be. Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.