AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Ah thank you , yes maybe this is the reason and i just have to wait a little bit longer 😊 i think it’s so lovely that Stripchat does that , makes me feel very valued as a model

Sending anything by post seems to be a bit of a nightmare these days during all the restrictions but thank you for being so understanding about it.
I'm also very happy to see your positive comments - we do value all our models and I'm glad you're feeling the love! :inlove:

Should you still not receive anything in the near future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly for further assistance. charlie@stripchat.com

• Hugs
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0
Hi,

I would like to know if a model can give some privileges to a non-subscribed(no fan club member nor ultimate) user, so that they can see fanclub exclusive photos, or get more benefits like reduced rates etc. I am a user, who is relatively new; and i have not seen how a models page would look like. Some model was ok to send me the fan club pictures even without subscription, but was not sure if this is allowed, and if allowed how to do so. Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I would like to know if a model can give some privileges to a non-subscribed(no fan club member nor ultimate) user, so that they can see fanclub exclusive photos, or get more benefits like reduced rates etc. I am a user, who is relatively new; and i have not seen how a models page would look like. Some model was ok to send me the fan club pictures even without subscription, but was not sure if this is allowed, and if allowed how to do so. Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.
I am only a user also, but as far as I know there is no way for such things to be "automatically" given to users who do not fit the various status required by SC. (i.e. fanclub member or Ultimate user)

As far as I know, the only way is for the model in question to manually send them to you via pm. There is certainly no reason why she cannot do this, they are her photos/property after all.

As for reduced rates, do you mean for private shows? In that case, again, the model can manually set a lower rate for a user *each time* if she so desires.

Two things to note:

** If the model in question is a studio model then her studio may well prohibit any of this.

** I hope you do not expect reduced rates on things from models as a regular thing. This is their JOB, never forget that. If they give you something for less, then it can be argued that you are taking money away from them.

Upvote 0
i have a concern about a member that is on the site. it was posing as a young girl but has now changed it's profile to reflect the middle age man which i suspected it to be. but reading her biography there are some terrible comments on there. i was under the impression that it was against site rules to be talking about political matters. and some of the hatred towards russians on there is disgusting. these models are not the cause of any of this. the profile name is Little_Lesbian_Tami maybe staff and other members could take a look at this and give me their opinion. i think it's terrible that it is even allowed on the site. regardless of the fact that it has a high ranking on the site.

Upvote 0
i have a concern about a member that is on the site.
What a massively massive total dickhead. A fine example of the "I want!" personality as opposed to the "can I have?" personality.
It's not against the site rules as such to talk about politics, but it's usually as terrible a choice for small talk on cam sites as it is everywhere else when you are in the company of strangers.

His rank only tells you roughly how much money he has spent and atually means nothing. Ban him if you're a model and he talks in your chat, or report him for "Hate speech or threats". There is a three dot menu next to his messages in the chat for the latter.

He's slightly older than me by the way, and I know a couple of guys who are the same as him. I'm always puzzled by how they got to be like that ...

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Bu the look of his profile, he's an arrogant, self-important idiot. But that is not a crime. Ban him if you do not like him and his views.

There's much that is objectionable, but I wouldn't cal it racist necessarily. Hey he seems to have a low opinion of cam models and, I suspect, females in general so that should make us all grateful that we do not know him in real life. (And feel sorry for any females who are in his life IRL)

ETA, I just finished skimming the entire profile, @Charlie_SC @xChloe , this scumbag has many offensive things in his profile, but one of the worst perhaps is a paedophile joke. Is this tolerated by Stripcaht?

https://stripchat.com/user/Little_Lesbian_Tami

Attachments

• 1648883383298.png
    1648883383298.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Upvote 0
ETA, I just finished skimming the entire profilei
He has edited his profile text quite a bit the last couple of days and mentions he's been to the headmaster's office so to speak, but it's not like he dialed back on anything. Looks like he's really, really bored and simply gets off on being a cockwomble. Not really worth anyone's time this guy 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
He has edited his profile text quite a bit the last couple of days and mentions he's been to the headmaster's office so to speak, but it's not like he dialed back on anything. Looks like he's really, really bored and simply gets off on being a cockwomble. Not really worth anyone's time this guy 🤷‍♂️
Yeah once he finished his anti-everything diatribe, he just resorted to writing (very old) jokes of dubious taste and humour.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Wow those are some terrible jokes. I thought I had terrible humour at times but this guy definitely wins.
And I can find everything funny, even very dark humour is something I enjoy, but his last joke is just not even a joke, it's just sick.

I like comedians such as Jimmy Carr, who on his tours he does a lot of "on the edge" type of jokes, which are something I laugh at - because they are done well.
But damn, that guy's one is just not even a joke. It's like it's him genuinely having a conversation with a friend and they are really thinking it.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I have a question, just curiosity to be honest.

If I set myself to INVISIBLE and then take a model for a private or exclusive show, and I do NOT write at all to that model, can she see who I am? I mean this in "every" sense and every place: in the private itself, in the earnings page - or would that just show as private by invisible or whatever?

Upvote 0
I have a question, just curiosity to be honest.

If I set myself to INVISIBLE and then take a model for a private or exclusive show, and I do NOT write at all to that model, can she see who I am? I mean this in "every" sense and every place: in the private itself, in the earnings page - or would that just show as private by invisible or whatever?
I'm a model. You're only invisible until you begin interacting, to my knowledge. In a private, you can be invisible, like I can't see your cam, and you don't have to say anything, though that would make it difficult to know what you want. Hopefully you're using a handle that doesn't say who you are. I know we are. In earning records on our end, we only see your handle. Anonymity is important for us, so we're not trying pry into who you really are. Trust me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'm a model. You're only invisible until you begin interacting, to my knowledge. In a private, you can be invisible, like I can't see your cam, and you don't have to say anything, though that would make it difficult to know what you want. Hopefully you're using a handle that doesn't say who you are. I know we are. In earning records on our end, we only see your handle. Anonymity is important for us, so we're not trying pry into who you really are. Trust me.

Thank you.

Oh no, I completely understand that, I really do. I have no issue with it, I was just curious if anonymous/invisible also worked the same way in a private show.
And I definitely agree, it makes no sense not to talk to the model otherwise it's a guessing game.

Upvote 0
So... just out curiosity from what Brett has asked; when a user requests a private show, does the model see ¨UserXXX has requested a private show¨ or merely that a private show, without telling by whom, has been requested?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

I just skimmed through this profile too, and YIKES!

"All models are ignorant and stupid."
"Anyway I am no longer a racist but..."
"I put a picture of myself in my albums. As you can see, I am a handsome young man..." 😂😂😂

ETC. Sounds like a real catch.....

This is a member I wish I could just ban right now without having him in my room chatting.

Upvote 0
It says who it is. Customers can tip in public chat anonymously though.
I know anonymous tipping, the reason I asked was that many years ago I was arranging a private with a model and she said "ok, ready now," and before I could click the request she went with someone else. When she came back she said "sorry I thought that was you"

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
So... just out curiosity from what Brett has asked; when a user requests a private show, does the model see ¨UserXXX has requested a private show¨ or merely that a private show, without telling by whom, has been requested?
It does show that “username has requested…”. If she thought it was you, she probably just wasn’t paying attention when someone swerved in front of you, cutting you off. Shady move, but it does happen occasionally. 👎🏼

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I just skimmed through this profile too, and YIKES!

"All models are ignorant and stupid."
"Anyway I am no longer a racist but..."
"I put a picture of myself in my albums. As you can see, I am a handsome young man..." 😂😂😂

ETC. Sounds like a real catch.....

This is a member I wish I could just ban right now without having him in my room chatting.
Note to self…😂

Upvote 0
It does show that “username has requested…”. If she thought it was you, she probably just wasn’t paying attention when someone swerved in front of you, cutting you off. Shady move, but it does happen occasionally. 👎🏼
Thanks for the confirmation. It was no drama, all of our "are you ready" "yes" was via pm so no-one else would have known. I was just curious as to whether you folks are "flying blind" with the requests (which would be silly to me, but stranger things have happened on cam sites I am sure) or if she was just not paying attention (I decided to assume that she was just so damned excited at the prospect of playing with me that she didn't read properly :rofl: )

We had a good relationship, so it didn't bother me, I just waited a bit longer to play. ;)

Upvote 0
OMG, thank you!!! You guys have added it so the text input box for chat tabs increases as you write!

View attachment 92427

I should have stated this is only on the chat POPUP window, I think because it's ALWAYS very small in width, but the regular chat tab is wider.
Although it would be great if that too can be like this especially for if you're on the mobile and trying to type.

Upvote 0
I should have stated this is only on the chat POPUP window, I think because it's ALWAYS very small in width, but the regular chat tab is wider.
Although it would be great if that too can be like this especially for if you're on the mobile and trying to type.
Yes, I must admit I never use the popup for pm's with the model whose room I am in, so to have the functionality in the regular PM tab would be great. (we often discuss things that require more than the single line allows before scrolling, which makes editing my horrendous typos tricky! :rofl: .

Upvote 0
For the regular PM tab and the text box, what I personally think would be a great option is for us to be able to drag and resize the text area box ourselves - with a maximum height, of course.
Some text boxes allow this on websites, and they are EXTREMELY useful to do. And then it would be great if it can REMEMBER it for us or if not, then it's no biggy since we can easily do it again

Upvote 0
Not sure where to put this, so here it is. I joined Stripchat recently because my favorite model asked me to. She streams on 5 sites, (Studio rules, apparently!) and this is her favorite. I just want to say that I am so impressed! This is an excellent site, and I wholeheartedly and genuinely recommend it! Thank you and kudos to all the models and admin staff who work hard to make this an awesome environment.

Upvote 0
Not sure where to put this, so here it is. I joined Stripchat recently because my favorite model asked me to. She streams on 5 sites, (Studio rules, apparently!) and this is her favorite. I just want to say that I am so impressed! This is an excellent site, and I wholeheartedly and genuinely recommend it! Thank you and kudos to all the models and admin staff who work hard to make this an awesome environment.

:inlove::h::inlove:
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!
:h::inlove::h:

Upvote 0
Does the 20% from the stripcaht referral only apply to tokens that that member spends in your room?

Also with stripcash (I couldnt find this info on the site, and it looks like my account has been deleted due to inactivity lol) what's the payout there? Is it a rev share program?

Upvote 0
A model I am a knight for sent me a copy and paste of a message in PM to ask "can you explain me this message", and here is the message some user sent her (presumably going round to all models doing it):

(i can give you chat advice, camera advice, moves advice,fake stuff, content advice, 100-110 users without tokens for traffic for as long as you are online, etc )

User: https://stripchat.com/user/overdivine

I wasn't sure if me reporting this on the website anything can be done since I don't have the PM etc for it and it was not in public chat, if need be I can ask her to send a photo/screenshot to me and I can also post that here.
But I explained obviously it is some guy wanting his own way + and it seems like traffic bots. She had already refused him directly but was curious what it meant *exactly*.
I am unsure what he wanted exactly in return (I am sure some free shows or some rubbish, but she refused him so never got to that point)

I just know some models would do it and possibly not realise how wrong it is and what is happening with him manipulating a situation to take advantage, and obviously the bots being against the TOS and can get them banned.

SO I thought it was best that I report this

Upvote 0
Does the 20% from the stripcaht referral only apply to tokens that that member spends in your room?

Correct.

Also with stripcash (I couldnt find this info on the site, and it looks like my account has been deleted due to inactivity lol) what's the payout there? Is it a rev share program?

I have sent you a PM with more info ;)

Upvote 0