AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I won't make an entire thread for this but I just had a conversation with a guy who is red (rank 84) and he asked me how I am showing as invisible, and if there are other options he must select to appear invisible.
I just buy the regular Ultimate Membership, and obviously, in the top right avatar I just click to reveal a dropdown menu then click "Invisible Mode" and it hides me (obviously it also changes my avatar from being my avatar to the invisible photo).

He said he has done this and it shows the "incognito" icon for his avatar in the top right, but he still shows as Online everywhere: I definitely see the green dot on his name, and he appears in the user list (I see him, the model sees him).

You are saying that he appears in the user list even when invisible?

Well that is not the way it is supposed to be. And certainly not for me. I'd say he needs to contact support.

ETA, the green dot issue I have no idea about. I think it is a lesser issue, but still not ideal.

Upvote 0
I won't make an entire thread for this but I just had a conversation with a guy who is red (rank 84) and he asked me how I am showing as invisible, and if there are other options he must select to appear invisible.
I just buy the regular Ultimate Membership, and obviously, in the top right avatar I just click to reveal a dropdown menu then click "Invisible Mode" and it hides me (obviously it also changes my avatar from being my avatar to the invisible photo).

Can you please PM me the username so we can check/investigate further.

Upvote 0
You are saying that he appears in the user list even when invisible?

Well that is not the way it is supposed to be. And certainly not for me. I'd say he needs to contact support.

ETA, the green dot issue I have no idea about. I think it is a lesser issue, but still not ideal.

Exactly this. He said he enabled the invisibility mode in the upper right, how I also do it, and he still appears as visible in the user list, and the green dot next to his name is still there to show he is online.

Can you please PM me the username so we can check/investigate further.

Sent

Upvote 0
regardless of If your preference is not to be invisible or not :p
Haha, yep. I see a lot of incognito ultimates in rooms, so I assume it's a big thing for many.
To that effect, hiding one's online status (the green dot) is just logical. I *think* models you've interacted with can see when you were last online however, so SC may want to look into that as well.

Upvote 0
Can I use the lovense app to connect to stripchat or must I use the extension? The extension only works for a few minutes on any site I try.

Upvote 0
Should I be concerned that I received a message from Stripchat addressed to the wrong person? It was a basic "contact us to help improve the site" message but it wasn't my name at the top.

Upvote 0
Should I be concerned that I received a message from Stripchat addressed to the wrong person? It was a basic "contact us to help improve the site" message but it wasn't my name at the top.

Sounds weird indeed

May I ask you to PM me the details please?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@GoddessV

Update:

We had a little glitch in this specific mailout.
There was a fault in the formula which did not pick up the individual models' names for the relevant field in the emails and unfortunately, a lot of emails were sent out addressed to ‘Alex or Rush'.

Rest assured, there are no issues with your name in our system (nor your account) - this was purely a mailout error.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and confusion caused.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,
My username is sunshine997. I have 2015 tokens in my account and did not receive payment this Tuesday with Paxum.
Can you please, take a look at the settings, give advice or send the payment.
Help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Well I may only be earning one measly token on here tonight (LOL and SMH), but I'm just 4 favorites away from qualifying for a fan club.

Upvote 0
Hello,
My username is sunshine997. I have 2015 tokens in my account and did not receive payment this Tuesday with Paxum.Can you please, take a look at the settings, give advice or send the payment.
Help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello @stacygordon021

Sorry to hear you have not received your payment.

I will investigate with the relevant team and contact you via PM with more information.

Upvote 0
I just buy the regular Ultimate Membership, and obviously, in the top right avatar I just click to reveal a dropdown menu then click "Invisible Mode" and it hides me (obviously it also changes my avatar from being my avatar to the invisible photo). He said he has done this and it shows the "incognito" icon for his avatar in the top right, but he still shows as Online everywhere: I definitely see the green dot on his name, and he appears in the user list (I see him, the model sees him).

It's the same for me; the green dot is still there if I'm in incognito mode, but it never bothered me too much. If you want to be seen as offline, just log off already :p

My green dot stays on for a few minutes, then disappears. But I can’t bee seen in the room by anyone

Hey guys. I have just received the results of this investigation from the Technical team.

Green Dot:
This is a just delay with your status update as it gets stuck somewhere in the queue which holds up the process of changing it to offline.​
It is a matter of time/patience as it can sometimes take between 5-10 mins.​

@Brett M
Regarding the issues with the mentioned user, our Technical team has thoroughly checked this account and no green dot appears and neither does the name appear in the list.
Should you speak to this user again and they continue to have these issues, please advise them to contact me directly for more assistance.

Upvote 0
fan club.jpg

I just now hit 1,000 favorites, and can start a fan club! I love the cute lil' fairy dust (IDK how to describe it) sound it made when this happened. :)

Upvote 0
Charlie_SC has messaged back. Later I have received an email from Nickholas from Stripchat support, whom I have contacted before posting here. The answer in detail explained to me that I have not reached my payment minimum exactly at the end of past Sunday.

I have received my payment today on Tuesday.
Thank you Charlie_SC
And also big thanks to the support of Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Charlie_SC has messaged back. Later I have received an email from Nickholas from Stripchat support, whom I have contacted before posting here. The answer in detail explained to me that I have not reached my payment minimum exactly at the end of past Sunday.

I have received my payment today on Tuesday.
Thank you Charlie_SC
And also big thanks to the support of Stripchat.

You are welcome @stacygordon021
I will also pass on your kind words to the Support team :blush:

Upvote 0
I finally got a private show...and it was from an ultimate member! :clap: 14 minutes long. I'm excited about it, since the majority of the ultimate members I get don't tip and won't talk in the chat, yet send me friend requests and PM me. Lol.

Upvote 0
Hi on 1.02.2022 I received an email that I get a present from Stripchat shipped to me , but sadly i didn’t get it :( is it possible that i still get it ?or maybe it got lost in the mail?

Hello!

Please remind me your nickname and registration email in PM, I will try to clarify this information for you :)

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0
Hi on 1.02.2022 I received an email that I get a present from Stripchat shipped to me , but sadly i didn’t get it :( is it possible that i still get it ?or maybe it got lost in the mail?
I know when my model friend reached 50k followers, SC sent her some gifts, I think it took at least 2 months for them to arrive (actually maybe 3 or even 4 months). This was last year, so I do not know how much it was affected by various restrictions across the world. Also she is in South America, so maybe that played into it.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0
I know when my model friend reached 50k followers, SC sent her some gifts, I think it took at least 2 months for them to arrive (actually maybe 3 or even 4 months). This was last year, so I do not know how much it was affected by various restrictions across the world. Also she is in South America, so maybe that played into it.
Ah thank you , yes maybe this is the reason and i just have to wait a little bit longer 😊 i think it’s so lovely that Stripchat does that , makes me feel very valued as a model

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.