AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Thank you. Does strippoints reset every month?

Yes, correct! The Monthly Contest is based on the number of StripPoints models have collected during the month, so from the first day of the month, all models begin to collect StripPoints again

Reactions: Gingerely
Upvote 0
(one of our valued users just updated me on some exciting news..)
:clap::party::clap: Stripchat is nominated for 5 Live Cam Awards 2022! :clap::party::clap:
Voting link: https://vote.livecamawards.com/
Win or lose, it’s an honour to be included in all 5 categories.
  • Congratulations to all our Models and Users who are the most important part of the SC team..
Thank you for making our site amazing!
:inlove::h::inlove:

Upvote 0
(one of our valued users just updated me on some exciting news..)
:clap::party::clap: Stripchat is nominated for 5 Live Cam Awards 2022! :clap::party::clap:
Voting link: https://vote.livecamawards.com/
Win or lose, it’s an honour to be included in all 5 categories.
  • Congratulations to all our Models and Users who are the most important part of the SC team..
Thank you for making our site amazing!
:inlove::h::inlove:
:rofl: Tried to register to vote.. their confirmation email has an error in it, can't confirm.

Oh well, SC will have to do without my vote 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Please note:
We are constantly making improvements and are continuously updating our site based on the feedback we receive from the people that use it the most.. and that's all of you!
We thank you for always assisting us in making our site the best it can be.

yes ! stripchat its much better now than in the past. I loved stripchat from since i started , but i had my problems over time. And i must confirm that all has huged improved , especially for the models overwall experience. and since you guys are on this forum listening to models stripchat really changed a lot in good! :kiss:

Upvote 0
I don't work on stripchat anymore. I deleted my account a while ago. However, ever since I started on that site I've gotten fake bot followers on my twitter account that all lead to stripchat when I click the link. A few every day. So many horny girls who want to have sex on the kitchen table right now. I assume they're there to harass and try to steal my real followers. Be careful if you ever think about @ing stripchat or using their autotweets. It's insidious.

Upvote 0
I don't work on stripchat anymore. I deleted my account a while ago. However, ever since I started on that site I've gotten fake bot followers on my twitter account that all lead to stripchat when I click the link. A few every day. So many horny girls who want to have sex on the kitchen table right now. I assume they're there to harass and try to steal my real followers. Be careful if you ever think about @ing stripchat or using their autotweets. It's insidious.

Hey @AlessandraHart
I can guarantee that it’s not from our end (Stripchat) as we do not use any bots.

I would like to investigate this further in order to assist you and resolve this issue, therefore,
please contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and provide me with a link to one of these bot accounts.

Upvote 0
:h::h::h::h::h::h:
Let’s Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Love in the Air, More Traffic, Extra Exposure and Increased Earnings!
:h::h::h::h::h::h:

:h:
What we expect from you is a themed outfit and decorated room to deliver an astounding Valentine’s Day show.
Hearts, rose petals, candles… you know the drill - sexy attire, romantic environment!

Apply now choosing “Valentine’s Day” in your Stream Specifics and upload your sample video.
Be an early bird and apply the soonest so that your stream is one of the first to appear live on February 11.
And don’t forget to select “Valentine’s Day” in your Stream Specifics before you start your stream.

Our Valentine’s Day category will be live from February 11 at 23.59 UTC until February 15 at 00.01 UTC.
For more information, you can always visit our Wiki page or contact Support.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 4.14.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 4.14.38 PM.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I got an e-mail yesterday that one of my SC videos was rejected due to a policy violation. I started to panic a little when I saw "violation." Lol. I think it was my 2012 video (Pink birthday balloons on the wall and whipped cream and pink string lights wrapped around me) where I'm dancing to Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday To Ya." 😂 I think it was a violation because I had text going across the screen saying "My 30th birthday is on August 15!," and at the end of the video I think I have my Twitter username scrolling across the screen or something.

Good news is that this year I turn 40, and I have much better lighting and a much better webcam than I did back in 2012. So I can do a new, improved version of that video.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
I got an e-mail yesterday that one of my SC videos was rejected due to a policy violation. I started to panic a little when I saw "violation." Lol. I think it was my 2012 video (Pink birthday balloons on the wall and whipped cream and pink string lights wrapped around me) where I'm dancing to Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday To Ya." 😂 I think it was a violation because I had text going across the screen saying "My 30th birthday is on August 15!," and at the end of the video I think I have my Twitter username scrolling across the screen or something.

Good news is that this year I turn 40, and I have much better lighting and a much better webcam than I did back in 2012. So I can do a new, improved version of that video.
Just spit-ballin' but could it have been for the music? (copyright issue?)

I seem to recall my model friend having a profile photo rejected ages ago because someone on staff thought it was a copyrighted item -- a back-handed compliment I guess that they thought she had used a "professionally" produced photo of a "professional" other (mainstream) model.

Upvote 0
Just spit-ballin' but could it have been for the music? (copyright issue?)

No, because most of my other videos on there (The vids for sale, as well as the free video clips) have music, and they were accepted.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

Hey @yummybrownfox

If you ever have questions about these kinds of things, don't just ponder all the possibilities.
Please do not hesitate to email me at any time and I would be more than happy to investigate further for you.

I have actually looked into this for you and none of the things you mention was the reason this video was rejected as none of those things are violations (neither is the music suggestion by @Ozzie_ )

Somewhere in this particular video, you were advertising another platform that is not allowed.
If you would like further information on this, please contact me directly and I can provide extra details.

BTW: Looking forward to the new and improved 'I'm 40' video with better lighting/webcam :blush:

Upvote 0
Hey @yummybrownfox

If you ever have questions about these kinds of things, don't just ponder all the possibilities.
Please do not hesitate to email me at any time and I would be more than happy to investigate further for you.

I have actually looked into this for you and none of the things you mention was the reason this video was rejected as none of those things are violations (neither is the music suggestion by @Ozzie_ )

Somewhere in this particular video, you were advertising another platform that is not allowed.
If you would like further information on this, please contact me directly and I can provide extra details.

BTW: Looking forward to the new and improved 'I'm 40' video with better lighting/webcam :blush:

I just pulled up the video, and I realize what it was now. In that video I had "yummybrownfox on MyFreeCams" shown in pink letters. Lol. I'd forgotten all about that when I uploaded the video to Stripchat (I hadn't watched it in a while). Thank you. :)

Upvote 0
I opened up OBS and was prompted to install that new update, which I did...and now my OBS has been going crazy (switching from green/red/yellow/orange) and kicking me off both of my sites tonight. :mad: WOW. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.....

Upvote 0
I opened up OBS and was prompted to install that new update, which I did...and now my OBS has been going crazy (switching from green/red/yellow/orange) and kicking me off both of my sites tonight. :mad: WOW. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.....
Had a issue when I couldn't open OBS duet to some driver error. Installed older version of OBS and it works again. Try to find stable version on github from obs page.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I do not have the option to block members. It was there earlier but is now gone. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit to add the mute button is gone as well

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Had a issue when I couldn't open OBS duet to some driver error. Installed older version of OBS and it works again. Try to find stable version on github from obs page.

Yes, shortly after I'd posted that I had installed the previous version of OBS, and that worked. Every time I open up OBS and that message pops up prompting me to install the new update, I’m just gonna skip it.

Upvote 0
I do not have the option to block members. It was there earlier but is now gone. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit to add the mute button is gone as well

I would be happy to check your account and assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Please Note:
  • You cannot block silent users.
  • You can only block a user once they have engaged in conversation either public or private.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Program doporučení: Speciální odkaz, který je k dispozici na vašem dashboardu, vám umožňuje přivést návštěvníky a získat dalších 20 % ze VŠECH jejich plateb provedených ve vašem pokoji.
15. Fanklub: je to předplatitelská služba, kterou můžete kdykoli aktivovat, abyste získali měsíčně pasivní příjem od svých věrných fanoušků.

Výplaty se provádějí automaticky v úterý a zahrnují výdělky z předchozího týdne (pondělí–neděle) plus jakékoli další přebytečné částky ze starších období.

Platby zasíláme každé úterý prostřednictvím:
Paxum
Služba ePay
COSMOplatba
Kryptoměna
ACH/Direct
Kontroly
Bankovní převody v EUR (SEPA)

Platby posíláme každé druhé úterý prostřednictvím:
Mezinárodní bankovní převody

Vaše platba bude naplánována, jakmile dosáhnete minimální částky stanovené každým poskytovatelem:
Pro platby Paxum, ePayService a COSMO je minimální částka 50 $
Pro ACH/přímé, šeky a bankovní převody EUR je minimální částka 100 USD
U mezinárodních bankovních převodů je minimální částka 500 USD
U kryptoměn je minimální částka 200 $
Všechny způsoby výplaty jsou pro modely/studia zdarma.

Stripchat.com – představuje uvítací podložku pro nové modely.
Připoj se k nám!

Odkaz na registraci
Náš Twitter
Základní prohlídka pro modely
Často kladené otázky o modelech

Kontakty :
Tommy Neal
Chloe

Upvote 0
Hey guys!

14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:

Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts
Tommy Neal
Chloe
Have a nice day. Is Stripchat.com an American site? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks

Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
Chloe

Upvote 0

Stripchat is an international adult website and social network featuring free live-streamed webcam performances by models located all around the world.

Upvote 0
I won't make an entire thread for this but I just had a conversation with a guy who is red (rank 84) and he asked me how I am showing as invisible, and if there are other options he must select to appear invisible.
I just buy the regular Ultimate Membership, and obviously, in the top right avatar I just click to reveal a dropdown menu then click "Invisible Mode" and it hides me (obviously it also changes my avatar from being my avatar to the invisible photo).

He said he has done this and it shows the "incognito" icon for his avatar in the top right, but he still shows as Online everywhere: I definitely see the green dot on his name, and he appears in the user list (I see him, the model sees him).

Just wondering if any of you other red names experience this, is it a bug? Is it happening to everyone? Is it different and he needs to change more privacy options because he is a red name and not monthly subscriber to Ultimate?

Upvote 0
Just wondering if any of you other red names experience this, is it a bug? Is it happening to everyone? Is it different and he needs to change more privacy options because he is a red name and not monthly subscriber to Ultimate?
It's the same for me; the green dot is still there if I'm in incognito mode, but it never bothered me too much. If you want to be seen as offline, just log off already :p It's been like that for as long as I've been ultimate. There are no settings or controls to show you as offline when you're online afaik.

The part where he shows up in the user list while in incognito mode sounds like a bug though!

Upvote 0
It's the same for me; the green dot is still there if I'm in incognito mode, but it never bothered me too much. If you want to be seen as offline, just log off already :p It's been like that for as long as I've been ultimate. There are no settings or controls to show you as offline when you're online afaik.

The part where he shows up in the user list while in incognito mode sounds like a bug though!

Well, invisibility is there for a reason and personally, I love it instead of just viewing as a guest.
I assume most others who like it prefer it too, so if the intention of the feature is to be invisible and it doesn't work (shows the green dot and/or shows you in the list still) then it's a bug that needs resolving, regardless of If your preference is not to be invisible or not :p

@Charlie_SC Hopefully you can have this looked into and see if both are bugs and can be fixed?

Upvote 0
I won't make an entire thread for this but I just had a conversation with a guy who is red (rank 84) and he asked me how I am showing as invisible, and if there are other options he must select to appear invisible.
I just buy the regular Ultimate Membership, and obviously, in the top right avatar I just click to reveal a dropdown menu then click "Invisible Mode" and it hides me (obviously it also changes my avatar from being my avatar to the invisible photo).

He said he has done this and it shows the "incognito" icon for his avatar in the top right, but he still shows as Online everywhere: I definitely see the green dot on his name, and he appears in the user list (I see him, the model sees him).

Hey guys
Looking into this for you.
I'll keep you posted :eyebrows:

Upvote 0