AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I wanted to get an idea of what the expectations are for a model's fan club (I'm 160 "favorites" away from qualifying for one), so I logged out of my model account just now to peek at two other models' profiles.

Whenever I see fan clubs promising "exclusive content" to fan club members, I just want to make sure...that just means exclusive as in the other members on that platform will not see it, right? These guys do realize that we will be posting that content on our OnlyFans pages, right? ManyVids' VIP FanClub feature (which I still haven't used yet) also promises "exclusive access." And I just wanna make sure these guys don't actually think we have a whole set of videos just for Stripchat...a different set of videos just for OnlyFans...totally different vids for ManyVids Crush...and different vids for MFCShare...etc. 😂

Don't worry...when I say "These guys," I'm not referring to you ACF members. You guys seem to have a lot more common sense (and manners) than many of these other cam site members. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wanted to get an idea of what the expectations are for a model's fan club (I'm 160 "favorites" away from qualifying for one), so I logged out of my model account just now to peek at two other models' profiles.

Whenever I see fan clubs promising "exclusive content" to fan club members, I just want to make sure...that just means exclusive as in the other members on that platform will not see it, right? These guys do realize that we will be posting that content on our OnlyFans pages, right? ManyVids' VIP FanClub feature (which I still haven't used yet) also promises "exclusive access." And I just wanna make sure these guys don't actually think we have a whole set of videos just for Stripchat...a different set of videos just for OnlyFans...totally different vids for ManyVids Crush...and different vids for MFCShare...etc. 😂

Don't worry...when I say "These guys," I'm not referring to you ACF members. You guys seem to have a lot more common sense (and manners) than many of these other cam site members. :)

"Exclusive Content" I think most guys do understand it as being "unlockable" when you join the fanclub. So as it stands for a member NOT in a fanclub, we will see a message on top saying "only for fanclub members", so this is the "exclusive content" for fan members. I think most guys understand that concept and accept it. And yes we usually understand it is going to be posted on other platforms where you subscribe to it - this is very normal. In fact, I even see models doing this for the "my.club" and their fanclub (they post the exact same stuff - but what they seem to not understand is the my.club is $5 and solider is $10, but they give the same content away in both)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
"Exclusive Content" I think most guys do understand it as being "unlockable" when you join the fanclub. So as it stands for a member NOT in a fanclub, we will see a message on top saying "only for fanclub members", so this is the "exclusive content" for fan members. I think most guys understand that concept and accept it. And yes we usually understand it is going to be posted on other platforms where you subscribe to it - this is very normal. In fact, I even see models doing this for the "my.club" and their fanclub (they post the exact same stuff - but what they seem to not understand is the my.club is $5 and solider is $10, but they give the same content away in both)

I'm sitting here with a notebook jotting down notes on the differences between Soldier/Lord/Prince fan club stuff. Lol.

Upvote 0
I'm sitting here with a notebook jotting down notes on the differences between Soldier/Lord/Prince fan club stuff. Lol.

At the moment - we can suggest it actually - if you upload something to the site specifically for the fanclub members, it's for ALL tiers, so you can't upload a photo set for Soldiers, then another different photo set for only Lord or Prince. These different tier exclusives would require you to send them it via the PM as a photo (photos) or video, or give them whatever else in this method.

@Charlie_SC I think this could be a good addition for fanclub. Allow models to upload different photos/sets and videos for each tier so only THAt tier can access it (if it already exists I have never seen a model use it)

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
At the moment - we can suggest it actually - if you upload something to the site specifically for the fanclub members, it's for ALL tiers, so you can't upload a photo set for Soldiers, then another different photo set for only Lord or Prince. These different tier exclusives would require you to send them it via the PM as a photo (photos) or video, or give them whatever else in this method.

@Charlie_SC I think this could be a good addition for fanclub. Allow models to upload different photos/sets and videos for each tier so only THAt tier can access it (if it already exists I have never seen a model use it)

When I was looking at it on the one profile I noticed that Soldiers ($9.99/month) and Lords ($19.99/month) get all of the same things, and the only difference is their badge icon colors. Princes ($49.99/month) get all of those things plus free spying on the model's private shows.

Then I looked at the fan club details on another profile, and underneath Soldier it listed the same things I mentioned above that Model A's Soldiers and Lords get, PLUS "Special pics sent to your PM." Lords get all of that PLUS premium Snap access. Princes get all of that PLUS free spying on the model's private shows.

Upvote 0
When I was looking at it on the one profile I noticed that Soldiers ($9.99/month) and Lords ($19.99/month) get all of the same things, and the only difference is their badge icon colors. Princes ($49.99/month) get all of those things plus free spying on the model's private shows.

Then I looked at the fan club details on another profile, and underneath Soldier it listed the same things I mentioned above that Model A's Soldiers and Lords get, PLUS "Special pics sent to your PM." Lords get all of that PLUS premium Snap access. Princes get all of that PLUS free spying on the model's private shows.

Yes ok so good that isn't a setting/feature yet then, so hopefully could be included to make it better and easier.
But yeah the "extra benefits per tier" are what you have to do manually and/or keep track of. I know some will reduce the cost of private/exclusive for certain tiers once per user per month (so obviously this would be something to manually keep track of, for example).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

For myself, with fanclub, I "expect" that what is there will not appear on SC, either as free or paid content, for non-fanclub members to see/buy (otherwise, why am I paying for fanclub?).

As for what I "expect" between fanclub and OF, and other suchlike sites, I am unsure. Personally, I do not really equate SC Fanclub with Onlyfans, Fansly, or even my.club really, so e.g. if I subscribed to a model's OnlyFans (and I was already a member of her SC fanclub) and found the content to be almost identical, I'd be a bit disappointed and would drop one of the subscriptions/memberships.

Having said that, I have no "problem" with content between Onlyfans, fansly, my.club etc being the same.

As to what the "average" user expects, I do not know. :)

Upvote 0
Hi, i think there needs to be some kind of timer delay between clicking the private show buttons.
The reason being, some guy just kept pressing the "private show" button then literally a second after he would click the "exclusive private" button. I knew this because it would make the doorbell sound then a second after it would be the other sound. Not sure if the guy was trolling her or just impatient. Every time she would try to click accept, the button would vanish because he was alternating between the two different private button options.

Not sure how it works usually on the model end, obviously, but this was a big problem for her.

Upvote 0
So i had the problem again of it removing words. I wrote the above. I think I must not have put a space after "drink." And "be" so my sentence ended up being
I think the filter is specifically looking for a period, a space and a legal/common top level domain.
On the other hand, if you had formed a completed sentece and written "I will be back soon", none of this would have happened :p

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I think the filter is specifically looking for a period, a space and a legal/common top level domain.
On the other hand, if you had formed a completed sentece and written "I will be back soon", none of this would have happened :p

Do people form real sentences on the internet? :p

Upvote 0
'I am going to get out of bed and get a drink. Be back soon"

So i had the problem again of it removing words. I wrote the above. I think I must not have put a space after "drink." And "be" so my sentence ended up being

"I am going to get out of bed and get a back soon".

These make for weird conversations.

I think it definitely is how earlier mentioned where its because of domain extensions. It would be great if this could have a work around.

Please PM or email me which models room this occurred in.

Upvote 0
Hi, i think there needs to be some kind of timer delay between clicking the private show buttons.
The reason being, some guy just kept pressing the "private show" button then literally a second after he would click the "exclusive private" button. I knew this because it would make the doorbell sound then a second after it would be the other sound. Not sure if the guy was trolling her or just impatient. Every time she would try to click accept, the button would vanish because he was alternating between the two different private button options.

Not sure how it works usually on the model end, obviously, but this was a big problem for her.

Sounds like an impatient user but if the model would like me to check her account, please advise her to contact me directly and I would be happy to try and assist further.

Upvote 0
I like the extra exposure SC is offering (Feb. 11 - 15) with the special Valentine's Day category. :) Way to go, Stripchat, with all this new stuff you've been adding for models! 👍

Upvote 0
I like the extra exposure SC is offering (Feb. 11 - 15) with the special Valentine's Day category. :) Way to go, Stripchat, with all this new stuff you've been adding for models! 👍

They do this for a lot of seasonal events. The "good" thing for those who do partake in it, have a better chance because not so many models do take up the opportunity (most likely they don't see or understand it, or just can't be bothered - i think you have to do specific things to get verified for them, right?)

Upvote 0
i think you have to do specific things to get verified for them, right?)

Yes, we have to prepare a Valentine's Day themed outfit and room (red hearts and things like that), and submit a sample video for approval.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Chloe how do I pm you? I am new to stripchat and have a question. I can't figure out how to pm you on here 😭

Upvote 0
Chloe how do I pm you? I am new to stripchat and have a question. I can't figure out how to pm you on here 😭
Since you’re brand new to this forum you won’t be able to initiate a private message conversation. Chloe can initiate one with you though.

Upvote 0
doug.jpg

Now that I have the exclusive private show feature enabled (Where I still get paid that set token amount even if the asshole leaves in 30 seconds), I still got paid for this bullshit 30 seconds (or so?) exclusive private that this prick took me out of public chat to do. LOL. Thanks, Doug! 😂

Upvote 0

For myself, with fanclub, I "expect" that what is there will not appear on SC, either as free or paid content, for non-fanclub members to see/buy (otherwise, why am I paying for fanclub?).

FanClubs

Once a models' FanClub is enabled, the models can add ‘Custom Benefits’ for each tier within their FanClub.
This means they can offer different things to users depending on which FanClub level they have purchased.

• Example:
  • Free Spying can be enabled for all: Soldier, Lord and Prince
  • OR only for the specific tiers the model chooses (i.e. only for Lord and Prince)

Upvote 0
FanClubs

Once a models' FanClub is enabled, the models can add ‘Custom Benefits’ for each tier within their FanClub.
This means they can offer different things to users depending on which FanClub level they have purchased.

• Example:
  • Free Spying can be enabled for all: Soldier, Lord and Prince
  • OR only for the specific tiers the model chooses (i.e. only for Lord and Prince)

I already know and understand this, but I was meaning specific photo set albums for different tiers.
For soldier tier, the model call make a photo album called "Teasing" and for Lord she could do "topless" and for Prince she could do "full nudity", so then only those specific fan tiers will see those albums (the Soldier and Lord can't have access to the "Nudity" photo album, for example).

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
I already know and understand this, but I was meaning specific photo set albums for different tiers.
For soldier tier, the model call make a photo album called "Teasing" and for Lord she could do "topless" and for Prince she could do "full nudity", so then only those specific fan tiers will see those albums (the Soldier and Lord can't have access to the "Nudity" photo album, for example).

Got you now!
Noted ;)

Upvote 0
5 years ago when i started on stripchat , was from the moment you got aproved ... maybe meanwhile has changed. even 2 years ago when i done a new account was still from the moment you got aproved , and last year when a friend of mine started on stripchat was also from the moment she got aproved , because she did not entered the first 2 weeks and lost the new tag placement.
I started in 2020 and I did not broadcast till 1 week later and it started that day so I dont know. I was looking for the email from stripchat that I have 2 confirm this and attach

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I started in 2020 and I did not broadcast till 1 week later and it started that day so I dont know. I was looking for the email from stripchat that I have 2 confirm this and attach

I can definitely confirm, your New status commences on the day you start Live broadcasting.

Please note:
We are constantly making improvements and are continuously updating our site based on the feedback we receive from the people that use it the most.. and that's all of you!
We thank you for always assisting us in making our site the best it can be.

:blush:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.