AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

But, if they are clearly using the same name on each platform and they are harassing the model on platforms outside of Stripchat, why is it fair for the model to be constantly reminded by seeing that username in the user list while she is trying to do her show? Things can already be tough, intense, difficult, and make a model anxious, why should a guy who is harassing a model elsewhere be allowed to sit there and make the model feel nervous and uncomfortable in her own [work] room?

It may sound like I’m against you with this but I’m actually not - we have guidelines we must follow and in order to amend certain procedures/rules, we need to explain 'why' to the relevant team so, at times, I need to play devil's advocate.

In this situation, as I mentioned before, we have no control of other platforms so we cannot investigate or check the authenticity of accounts and/or any evidence provided, hence the reason we don't encourage communication off our site. Proof of wrong-doing needs to be on our site/platform in order for us to be able to use it as evidence when someone is breaching the rules.

• I know a lot of Jacks but I can't hold them all responsible for the Jack** that did something to me last year!
A user having the same name as someone on another platform is not enough to justify banning them when they have done nothing wrong on our site (other than being completely silent and not bothering anyone).

Upvote 0
It may sound like I’m against you with this but I’m actually not - we have guidelines we must follow and in order to amend certain procedures/rules, we need to explain 'why' to the relevant team so, at times, I need to play devil's advocate.

In this situation, as I mentioned before, we have no control of other platforms so we cannot investigate or check the authenticity of accounts and/or any evidence provided, hence the reason we don't encourage communication off our site. Proof of wrong-doing needs to be on our site/platform in order for us to be able to use it as evidence when someone is breaching the rules.

• I know a lot of Jacks but I can't hold them all responsible for the Jack** that did something to me last year!
A user having the same name as someone on another platform is not enough to justify banning them when they have done nothing wrong on our site (other than being completely silent and not bothering anyone).

I really do also understand but I still think the model should still have the ability and choice to make that decision herself, especially towards someone not contributing on top of harassing, and what are the chances that a guy harassing a model on Platforms outside of her stream, and then the same name on her stream are 2 different people? That is too much of a coincidence, although I agree it's not impossible.

The easiest solution is to allow models to have the choice for themselves to ban the user. I don't see why they can't or shouldn't be given this option. You could make it clear somewhere to say "we highly suggest you don't ban users who have not been rude etc". Everywhere else (from what I know) has this option and it hasn't seemed to affect models. It's not like they are going to go and ban every single user who doesn't tip within 10 seconds (ok a small handful do that but that is rare).

Users in a room constantly who do not contribute at all, whether it's talking or tipping (I know a lot of models genuinely don't mind if a users just talks, but can't tip), is not exactly helping placement for the model at all, right? So if the model sees the same face/s in her room not doing anything except waiting, then why is it a problem for her to want to ban them from the room?

Hopefully other people (models) can give more of a voice to this and give reasons, since I am not a model it probably doesn't have much say in the decision for it for them.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
As a user, you should understand that we also have rights in place for users as well.

Remember, SC is a 'freemium' site which means we are Free and Premium site.
  • Users have the ability to purchase tokens in order to have fun and to personally interact with models.
  • Users also have the right to have basic accounts (even Guest accounts) to just observe, and the rules of our site does allow them to do so (as long as they are not harassing/spamming or violating any rules).

Now from a models' perspective, I certainly understand the frustration they deal with when users don't tip nor speak (ever), as it can come across as lurking so I get why they want the kick-out option.. and your comment about kicking someone out after a certain time frame is interesting - maybe for the rest of the day at least. 😉

I welcome models to provide their thoughts on the topic.
All feedback and ideas are always appreciated and great for the discussion board with the Development team!

Upvote 0
I still think the model should still have the ability and choice to make that decision herself,
This is one of the many things that MyFreeCams has right, they let the model run her room however she feels most comfortable. Being able to remove/ban ANY username from our room at ANY time is key. I do hope that the powers that be at StripChat figure this out soon enough, for the sake of the models on their site.

Upvote 0
Ok so, to try and see just how much something is desired/wanted by models (and this can also be done for users too), how about adding some kind of POLL system to the website which YOU (the staff) control? And by control I mean when there is a big, legitimate (like this ban issue) feature wanted/requested/needed, you can send out a "POLL" on the site to all models so they can vote, with the simple question "Do you think [this] feature should be added?" and give a small description of said feature they are going to vote on. There would be a clear "yes" or "no" option for the models to vote on. The POLL would be LIVE so when people vote, it updates for all other models to see (this can help any arguments that could arise). Something like this would/could appear on the Start Broadcast page, or could have a dedicated page of its own, so then you can see past POLLS too, and their results. There would be no comment or discussion unless you really want but I would say no, so you don't have to spend a lot of time going through them all.

As said, this can be different polls, one for ONLY models to see when it's something FOR the model, and then the same for users (maybe excluding greys?).

I just think it could help see how much of something is truly desired, or not desired.

Upvote 0
I can see two aspects to this issue.

1. Stripchat has no reason to ban a user who does not misbehave on their platform (unless they break an actual law, and even that could be a grey area given the international nature of the site and its viewers)

2. All models should have the ability to ban ANY user for ANY (or even no) reason, If it is what they feel they must do to feel safe and comfortable in their workplace (this, to feel safe, is the right of ALL workers surely). Models can already ban non-registered users for no reason,and I think can mute all greys? If a model bans too many "paying" users for no reason, they will feel the effect in their earnings, so surely that should also be their choice.

Upvote 0
and I think can mute all greys?
Slightly off topic, but yes. I.e. there is an optional room setting where users need have tokens to chat. This is imo partly why so many coloured users camp out in rooms without tipping; they keep a single token so they avoid displaying the ex next to their user name and also to be able to chat.

Upvote 0
I can see two aspects to this issue.

1. Stripchat has no reason to ban a user who does not misbehave on their platform (unless they break an actual law, and even that could be a grey area given the international nature of the site and its viewers)

2. All models should have the ability to ban ANY user for ANY (or even no) reason, If it is what they feel they must do to feel safe and comfortable in their workplace (this, to feel safe, is the right of ALL workers surely). Models can already ban non-registered users for no reason,and I think can mute all greys? If a model bans too many "paying" users for no reason, they will feel the effect in their earnings, so surely that should also be their choice.
yeah ultimately SC doesn't need to immediately ban ppl from their site, but AT LEAST let models ban them from their room without the member having to speak or tip. It's just common sense. Stripchat should have the MODELS' back on these issues before members. Models are the ones to earn the site money and put their livelihoods on the line. That's what it comes down to. If a site always has their workers' best interest, they will be loved much more than if they side with members, who has it easier to cross boundaries and offend.

Please push this to your team @xChloe and @Charlie_SC your administration needs to protect models FIRST.

Upvote 0
Please push this to your team @xChloe and @Charlie_SC your administration needs to protect models FIRST.
also please keep in mind I have no reason to improve your site. I am and will always be loyal and promote MFC as the best (and first and biggest freemium site), as far as model support and, honestly, everything. But I want the best for the models who DO choose to work on SC instead. So I'll continue to rally for SC to improve in these places. Model yourselves after MFC and you'll be better.

Upvote 0
yeah ultimately SC doesn't need to immediately ban ppl from their site, but AT LEAST let models ban them from their room without the member having to speak or tip. It's just common sense. Stripchat should have the MODELS' back on these issues before members. Models are the ones to earn the site money and put their livelihoods on the line. That's what it comes down to. If a site always has their workers' best interest, they will be loved much more than if they side with members, who has it easier to cross boundaries and offend.

Thank you for your feedback @AmberCutie
As I've said many times before, constructive criticism is always welcome at SC because all thoughts and ideas assist us in continuously improving our site.
I assure you that everyone's comments on this discussion (whether you are for or against this issue) are now being reviewed by the relevant team.

We appreciate and thank you all for the support and honest feedback. 🤗

Upvote 0
I get you completely @Brett M and I also understand the models 100% in these situations.

In saying that, please note that communication between users and models outside of our website is not recommended as they are out of our jurisdiction therefore we cannot use any screenshots evidence for investigation.

Our site provides you all with private shows, messages, videos, exchange of content, live shows, cam2cam, voicemail, Plasma Messenger, and much more, therefore, there is no need to use external sites to interact with one another, but should you still proceed to do so, we do advise that it is done at your own risk.

Again, if this user has not harassed the model on our platform, we cannot justify banning them as they have not violated any of our site rules - this is why we are stuck between a rock and a hard place! :worried:
This person contacted me. I never contact anyone and I encourage most to message me on SC or Plasma. I immediately blocked (and deleted the convo) without thinking about screenshots because I panicked, I have anxiety so I wasn't thinking. I love SC but that is one factor that unfortunately doesn't help me feel completely safe.

Upvote 0
I
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I wish that when a member buys a video off my profile that I could see what video they got. I have a good little handful of videos on my profile and it would help me gauge what type of content sells most. I also wish I could organize my videos with folders. I'd love to make it so that members don't have to dig for specific videos.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I wish that when a member buys a video off my profile that I could see what video they got.
Never understood the question until now, but I've actually been asked a couple of times what video I bought. I guess the model isn't getting more info than the rest of us get in the public chat.

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
I

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I wish that when a member buys a video off my profile that I could see what video they got. I have a good little handful of videos on my profile and it would help me gauge what type of content sells most. I also wish I could organize my videos with folders. I'd love to make it so that members don't have to dig for specific videos.

Never understood the question until now, but I've actually been asked a couple of times what video I bought. I guess the model isn't getting more info than the rest of us get in the public chat.

My question for this would be:

Do you think it should display WHICH video was bought for the model AND all other users in the chat, or should it display 2 different messages?

So for example, for the model and the buyer it would say something like
"NAME just purchased Oiled Boobs video for 200 tokens"

And for all other users it would say something generic so it doesn't say which video they purchased:
"NAME just purchased a video for 200 tokens"

I don't really care for other people knowing what I buy, so I would not want ALL to see this like how it is displayed on CB, but I would be fine with something like the above but it removes my name from it, so for ALL users it could say:
"A user just purchased Oiled Boobs video for 200 tokens"

I hope I make sense

Upvote 0
My question for this would be:

Do you think it should display WHICH video was bought for the model AND all other users in the chat, or should it display 2 different messages?

So for example, for the model and the buyer it would say something like
"NAME just purchased Oiled Boobs video for 200 tokens"

And for all other users it would say something generic so it doesn't say which video they purchased:
"NAME just purchased a video for 200 tokens"

I don't really care for other people knowing what I buy, so I would not want ALL to see this like how it is displayed on CB, but I would be fine with something like the above but it removes my name from it, so for ALL users it could say:
"A user just purchased Oiled Boobs video for 200 tokens"

I hope I make sense
Personally I would like for it to show everyone what video it was. I don't believe seeing who bought what video to be an issue. You're already anonymous and it's good advertising for the model. :) (I don't allow kink shaming in my room either)

Maybe if you're worried about it purchase the video while the model is offline?

Last edited:
Reactions: kushlungs666
Upvote 0
Please let us ban ANYONE whether they have interact with us models or not. Recently have a user who knows I can't ban if they don't message or interact. They are harassing me on social media. I know its the same person as they have the same username on social media and have made more than one account on stripchat with similar username as well. I've blocked them on socials but I'd prefer for this person to stop watching my streams & lurking taking advatange of the site not letting me ban them for harassing me.

Yes, this is another thing that us SC models have been asking for, and have addressed in the forum threads. I was very pleased when SC listened to models about giving us the option to permanently ban (I believe it took them like 4 1/2 years to finally implement that, but I'm glad they did). :) The next thing on their list should be to let us ban whoever we want, and I really feel that we shouldn't even have to explain why we want this feature. It should've been a feature from day one. At the risk of sounding like I'm "dick-riding" MyFreeCams, this is just another thing that, IMO, makes MFC reign supreme. On there we can ban for X hours or extend it to a lifetime ban...and we can even ban members who haven't even entered our rooms yet (by typing their names in to add to our ban list). On MFC we also have control over who gets to private message us, and can even turn off PMs completely if we want. We can also block model accounts from our room. Also, when an MFC member purchases a video, it tells us which video they purchased.

Upvote 0

Thank you for your feedback @EmmaFox
Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant team.

In the meantime, if you want to know which video a user has purchased, slightly change the price of each video so they are all different, so when one of them gets purchased, you know which it is.
I know we can certainly improve this but it's just a way around the issue to assist you for the time being. 😉

Reactions: EmmaFox and NotYou
Upvote 0
📝

Re: KickOut Option

At Stripchat, our aim is to provide an enjoyable site where both models and users can have a positive experience.

We acknowledge that models would like the functionality that allows them to kick out non-active users however, Stripchat is a 'freemium' platform therefore we cannot restrict non-active users from watching public live shows.

We offer models various ways to earn money on our platform by designing features that allow them to perform different types of shows, both free and paid, whilst also providing them with unlimited active and non-active members.

By giving models the power to decide what kind of shows they offer in their public room, we are also providing them with full control over what non-active users are able to view, and an opportunity to convert those users into active, paying members. Hence, we provide all the tools required to increase your fanbase and the possibilities then become endless.

We are constantly developing new features according to feedback received therefore, we will proceed to research alternative solutions to the requested functionality, and once the best outcome is achieved, we will certainly implement it in a way that will suit all.

📝

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
📝

Re: KickOut Option

At Stripchat, our aim is to provide an enjoyable site where both models and users can have a positive experience.

We acknowledge that models would like the functionality that allows them to kick out non-active users however, Stripchat is a 'freemium' platform therefore we cannot restrict non-active users from watching public live shows.

We offer models various ways to earn money on our platform by designing features that allow them to perform different types of shows, both free and paid, whilst also providing them with unlimited active and non-active members.

By giving models the power to decide what kind of shows they offer in their public room, we are also providing them with full control over what non-active users are able to view, and an opportunity to convert those users into active, paying members. Hence, we provide all the tools required to increase your fanbase and the possibilities then become endless.

We are constantly developing new features according to feedback received therefore, we will proceed to research alternative solutions to the requested functionality, and once the best outcome is achieved, we will certainly implement it in a way that will suit all.

📝

We all completely understand where you are coming from, but I think we (including myself) still disagree. It's not like the models are just going to ban those who come once or twice and don't tip. I think for the most case it's guys who go and watch EVERY DAY and say/do nothing because they KNOW they can do this and get free shows. I understand the "way around" it is by using ticket or group shows, but these don't work for every model, only those with enough followers/tippers, so it does more harm than good because the few users she did have, will now just leave.

Even if you guys don't allow a ban for users who never talk, I think at least a "kick" would be good and nice as a compromise. The "kick" would just boot the member out of the room and they can't come back for XX hours.

I saw a suggestion before someone said about auto-kick after users are there and not interactive (talking or tipping) for XX hours, I think that could be great too.

I get to see just how much this can/does affect a lot of models and makes them anxious and annoyed because of it, so then it affects their shows.

Upvote 1
We all completely understand where you are coming from, but I think we (including myself) still disagree.

Yes, you're right - that's why we're thinking about alternatives that the models will like - but at the same time ones that won't be easy to "get around".

To give an example:
If the kicking option is applied to all users, then some models may start to apply it en masse just because someone is in their chat room for several minutes, and still did not say hello / did not send a tip.
And if we enable this option for members "after X minutes of being in chat", then some users may also abuse it and leave early (so that they can re-enter and stay "untouchable" to the model for a while). And so on.

I want to stress once again - the fact that we have not added this or that functionality does not mean that we do not respect our models. We, as always, want to do everything right - and to the pleasure of both models and users.

Even if we have to go a little unconventional to do this.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Yes, you're right - that's why we're thinking about alternatives that the models will like - but at the same time ones that won't be easy to "get around".

To give an example:
If the kicking option is applied to all users, then some models may start to apply it en masse just because someone is in their chat room for several minutes, and still did not say hello / did not send a tip.
And if we enable this option for members "after X minutes of being in chat", then some users may also abuse it and leave early (so that they can re-enter and stay "untouchable" to the model for a while). And so on.

I want to stress once again - the fact that we have not added this or that functionality does not mean that we do not respect our models. We, as always, want to do everything right - and to the pleasure of both models and users.

It's a difficult line you are walking. As a Freemium site, users are actually entitled to free viewing (hence the "free" part of the terminology). Any model who does not like this aspect, should perhaps be working on a site where all visitors must have tokens (not that there would be any guarantee of them spending them on any particular model).

However....

I think all models should be allowed to operate their rooms however they (or their studios) see fit, within the terms of service regarding obvious things of course. So if a model decides to ban / mute / kick all members who annoy them for whatever (or no) reason, then let them, if they do it en masse or to extreme levels they will most likely soon be reaping the results of those actions. (reduced room numbers and whatever affects on earrings that may or may not have)

I do believe that Stripchat is obliged to provide a safe working environment for the models who work on their platform. So the ability to ban / kick users (even if they have never interacted) should be available to them. By that I mean that a model should not have to wait for a user to "speak" before they can ban/kick / mute. Users with offensive names (for *whatever* reason the offense might be taken) should not be able to "camp out" in the rooms of a models for whom looking at their nick is abhorrent. To imply that a user has that right is misguided at best.

If a model has a phobia of bats, or for whom implications of Black Sabbath trigger flashbacks, or even if they hate Australians (weird concept, but it takes all types ;) ) and therefore bans me from her room, then I would move on. I would not feel wronged or disenfranchised in any way.

I personally feel that models should be able to ban any user they want.

ETA: I am sure that Stripchat will get there eventually with a solution. I just think it should not take too long to do so :)

Upvote 0
I do believe that Stripchat is obliged to provide a safe working environment for the models who work on their platform. So the ability to ban / kick users (even if they have never interacted) should be available to them. By that I mean that a model should not have to wait for a user to "speak" before they can ban/kick / mute. Users with offensive names (for *whatever* reason the offense might be taken) should not be able to "camp out" in the rooms of a models for whom looking at their nick is abhorrent. To imply that a user has that right is misguided at best.
OMG YES THIS.

Subjecting Black models to seeing racist names, subjecting models who have stalkers/abusers who followed them to SC to seeing them in their rooms with the same names as on other sites or (I honestly was on the fence about writing it here to not give any trash people who lurk here any ideas, but I will because it is important for Stripchat reps to understand the danger they're putting us in by not allowing to ban at will) making it possible for some user who might've recognised us to leak our personal info through their username and with model's only options in these scenarios being to suffer or quit is creating unsafe work environment.

I would even say it is participating in that abuse by allowing it to happen on your site, when it would be so easy to not even deal with it yourselves (which, you actually should do to a degree it's possible i.e. usernames with slurs in them shouldn't even be possible to be created), but giving us tools to do it ourselves. It is, finally, treating models like idiots, who wouldn't know banning everyone left and right without any reason would make us less money.

Every time I log on to SC I'm painfully aware that if anyone tries to abuse me or threaten my safety with their username I can't do anything until they speak and that scares me. That shouldn't even be a discussion. I don't understand why viewer's "right" to watch a free show if they wish to is given the same weight as our right to not be abused at work. It's a false equivalent.

Upvote 0
I wanted to add that I see the positive changes Stripchat is making and I appreciate them.

First allowing us to turn off grey chat. It used to not be possible at all (we could turn off seeing it on our side, but all members in our room still would see it, so it made no sense) and for me it was a dealbreaker for working the site, I rejoined after that change (and actually since my room isn't usually too busy I quite often allow grey chat and just moderate it, but having the option to turn it off whenever it gets too much or when I'm busy is extremely important to me).

Then adding the permanent ban option - again, I don't think I even used it yet, but having it there makes working the site much more comfortable.

I hope you're finally going to also listen to us about this issue and allow us to ban members before they speak in our rooms.

Sadly, I also see they all clearly have the same cause.

It seems to me that there's something wrong with Stripchat's core company values. Stripchat is consistently prioritising viewer's (even non-spending ones) "rights" to watch us, to talk to us, to do whatever they wish to (I guess in hope that some of them will feel treated so well they'll finally start spending after 3 years on grey account?) and seeing models as less important and more disposable than members.

But the thing is, customer is not always right (if we even can talk about customers if they never spend money). You should protect and support people working on your site, it's us who spending customers want to see, it's us who convince anonymous viewers to make accounts and greys to buy tokens. And if you really don't care about models just listen to the customers who actually spend money - they don't like seeing their favourite models being abused, riled up by offensive username, finally maybe quitting the site when they are not given tools to protect themselves.

I also wanted to make it clear I really appreciate @xChloe and @Charlie_SC. You both are, as it was said before by multiple people, amazing site reps. So helpful, so responsive, always listening to our concerns and bringing them to relevant departments. I know that many of positive changes on Stripchat happened because you are listening to us and supporting us and I am very grateful for that. I trust you're gonna help us this time too, I just wish it wouldn't be this hard.

Upvote 0
Sadly, I also see they all clearly have the same cause.

It seems to me that there's something wrong with Stripchat's core company values. Stripchat is consistently prioritising viewer's (even non-spending ones) "rights" to watch us, to talk to us, to do whatever they wish to (I guess in hope that some of them will feel treated so well they'll finally start spending after 3 years on grey account?) and seeing models as less important and more disposable than members.
It is true. :(

A couple of years ago my model friend had a long-standing knight go "rogue" on her who complained to SC support about something that no-one else in the room at the time had any problem with given the circumstances and the site took back over 5000 tks.

And if you really don't care about models just listen to the customers who actually spend money - they don't like seeing their favourite models being abused, riled up by offensive username, finally maybe quitting the site when they are not given tools to protect themselves.
The thing is.. without models, there is no site. The reverse cannot be said, because there will ALWAYS be guys wanting to look at naked (or scantily-clad) women! So to say without users there is no site is something that can never happen. :rofl:

Upvote 0
Hey @_mika_
Your constructive criticism is definitely noted and heard.
As per my previous statement last week, our amazing development team is working hard to come up with something good and we thank you in advance for your patience on this matter.

Regarding your feedback on our contribution to this forum..
THANK YOU! :h:
We listen and try to help because we care.
Your comments are appreciated tremendously and we will continue to do all we can to support you. :blush:

Upvote 0

To give an example:

To be completely honest I didn't even think about the users exploiting this by leaving and coming back if it were based on a timer - unless it could somehow be based on a timer per user per 24hrs? So for example it would somehow (magically) keep track of how long User A has been in Model A room within the last 24hrs without typing or tipping, and it boots them. Maybe this could be completely random too or varied depending on different factors so it can't easily be detected and avoided/exploited.

But I, and I think we all do appreciate the fact you do listen and are trying to think of a solution, I know it's not as easy as one may first think (as shown from your post above)

Upvote 0
To be completely honest I didn't even think about the users exploiting this by leaving and coming back if it were based on a timer
This is not specifically directed at you Brett, but whenever you try to design and implement something that works for something as unpredicatble as people, there will always be something you didn't think of. I'm not a programmer, but I try to weave this into my blabberings when I train people. I.e. when you think something is easy and finished in two hours, it's usually not ;)

Upvote 0
And of course something to remember (as I am sure we all do) is that neither @Charlie_SC nor @xChloe are actually in charge of Stripchat (well I don't think they are!) so they can only pass on info, they don't make the decisions. ;)

Upvote 0
whenever you try to design and implement something that works for something as unpredicatble as people, there will always be something you didn't think of. I'm not a programmer, but I try to weave this into my blabberings when I train people. I.e. when you think something is easy and finished in two hours, it's usually not ;)

Perfectly said!
Although we have regular updates and constantly introduce new features, the time spent behind the scenes in order for all these things to be finalised is huge!
The research and testing aspects have to be very thorough before we release anything to avoid even the unforeseen problems which may arise hence, it's definitely not a quick process.

All features have grown from a seed that was once just a basic idea from someone!
This is why I constantly encourage both pros and cons to all discussions because there is no right/wrong answer when it comes to brainstorming and all reference matters.
I am delighted to be a part of these threads where you can voice those ideas and have them be heard.

So.. be patient with us during the development stages required in order to implement new features, and continue proving your amazing suggestions and thoughts!
We really do appreciate all opinions. :eyebrows:

Upvote 0
From April 2022, it will not be possible for Indian models to pay for too many tax in cryptocurrency in India. Do you have any plans to give a payout Skrill account? Several websites have added Skrill to their payment options.

Upvote 0