AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Is anyone else experiencing payout problems this week? I've met the minimum token requirement for payout but the tokens are still in my account as of now. I tried contacting support but I haven't heard anything back.

Upvote 0
Hi , what does it mean if you have a blue admin in your room? Does it mean that someone reported you ? I had one in my room today for a very long time

Hey @Carmen_Monroe
Please do not be alarmed at all should you ever see an admin account in your room as there are various reasons for them to be there.
  • We constantly monitor all models at random and this is part of our security and moderation procedures.
  • We are also monitoring all users so it doesn't necessarily mean you are doing something wrong as we could be watching a user in your room.
  • At times, we could also be looking at a feature that you are using and the technical team may be testing it whilst it's being used by you and your users.
  • We also observe model accounts to train staff and view your profile as a learning tool - this is a positive thing and credit to you for being a good performer :inlove:

Don't think having an Admin in your room is a negative thing.. in most cases, it's not :blush:

Upvote 0
XPoints rules state that you do not earn XPoints with the purchase of memberships.

This is why I was asking if it COULD be made so they do, please - as a feature request (even if it's at half the amount or 1:1 (Soldier would mean 100 Xp (100 tokens) instead of 500xp, for example)

Upvote 0
This is why I was asking if it COULD be made so they do, please - as a feature request (even if it's at half the amount or 1:1 (Soldier would mean 100 Xp (100 tokens) instead of 500xp, for example)

I understood and I will definitely pass this on for you but I wouldn't hold my breath as this was the only exception added when designing this feature.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I understood and I will definitely pass this on for you but I wouldn't hold my breath as this was the only exception added when designing this feature.

Ok thanks, and no worries either way. It would be great if maybe there were some other ways to earn XP though. Maybe if it's being subscribed to a model's fan club for XX months (without cancelling) you get a certain amount of XP, or I don't know, something like that could be good. But other ways would be great too (not fan club related).

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hi, not sure if this theard is the place for this question, if not, please feel let me know so I can remove it.

Q: Does models see when users are typing in private chat? I mean the same that chat like Whatsapp or IG shows a "typing..." when the other user is writing a message.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi, not sure if this theard is the place for this question, if not, please feel let me know so I can remove it.

Q: Does models see when users are typing in private chat? I mean the same that chat like Whatsapp or IG shows a "typing..." when the other user is writing a message.

Thanks.

No and neither does the user.
You only know if the model or user has read the message, by the 2 ticks. Seeing it say typing... would be too annoying . Stupid problems already exist with some models (jealousy and stuff) and this would add to them. Lol

Upvote 0
🆕

You asked for it.. so we made it happen! :blush:

🆕

2022-05-22 11.41.02.jpg

Change the order in which your activities are listed in the Tip menu.

Go to "My Show Controls" tab on your broadcasting page to access the feature.

Sort Tip menu activities in two ways:
  1. By price. Automatically filter activities from higher to lower prices or the other way around. In the Tip menu in "My Show Controls," click on the "PRICE, TK" and choose the price order that suits you. You can sort by price on all devices.
  2. Manually. You know yourself best, so we offer you the freedom to organize activities one by one. Manual order change is accessed in "My Show Controls." Click on six dots to the left of the activities list, and drag the activity up or down. For now, you can change the order manually only on desktop devices.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to find the information clarifying when pay period ends. I know payments are sent on Tuesday but what is the cutoff time and day for the pay period? It seems it is Sunday but I don't know what time?

Upvote 0
I can't seem to find the information clarifying when pay period ends. I know payments are sent on Tuesday but what is the cutoff time and day for the pay period? It seems it is Sunday but I don't know what time?

Hello!

The week is "updated" on Sunday night to Monday, at midnight, according to the site time (UTC±0:00)

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi,

I would love to see the ability to block messages or close the message (Sort of fed up of people harassing you even when you don't reply). I also wanted to knight people who weren't ultimate but I understand this goes against the benefits of being an ultimate.

Is there currently a system to "host" other models? It seems that my viewers will randomly increase and I'm not sure why this happens.

Also can models interact with other models?

Upvote 0
I also wanted to knight people who weren't ultimate but I understand this goes against the benefits of being an ultimate.
Whilst we users must be "Ultimate" to be made a knight, once we have been "knighted" we do not have to remain ultimate. So if there is someone you wish to make a knight, they only have to buy ultimate for the one month. As long as you do not remove their knight status once they are no longer ultimate.

I hope this makes sense, although I do not know if this current scenario suits your desires anyway.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I would love to see the ability to block messages or close the message (Sort of fed up of people harassing you even when you don't reply). I also wanted to knight people who weren't ultimate but I understand this goes against the benefits of being an ultimate.

Is there currently a system to "host" other models? It seems that my viewers will randomly increase and I'm not sure why this happens.

Also can models interact with other models?

How to block messages from users:
  • Find the users' message
  • Click on the 3 dots in the right-hand corner
  • Select ‘Hide Message Requests’
  • Alternatively, you can also block the user should you wish.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 12.45.33 PM.png

How to host/add another model to your account:

Models can certainly interact with other models 🤗

Upvote 0
So i decided to do finally a private with a very long time friend and regular , and after the private ended i got trouble to get back online :

the stream was strutting down every 30 seconds to 1 minute .

I did not changed anything in my usual settings , internet same speed as always ,i tryed to swith from OBS to normal streaming and still the same shit, i even restarted my pc and still nothing.My stream keept being shut down after a 30-60seconds

@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
I am going to ask this here to see if it has also been happening to anyone else before I report it as a bug/problem:

Whenever I read a private message, it still shows as "New" on the "message" icon at the very top and also on the "All Chats" tab. it still shows the little red dot indicating I have new messages. I only get rid of it if I click "mark all read" or refresh the page. It's not even showing like this because I have new messages in "hidden messages".

I use Chrome latest on Windows 10.
Does it happen for anyone else lately? It's been doing it a few days for me.

sc-new-pm.png

Upvote 0
Whenever I read a private message, it still shows as "New" on the "message" icon at the very top and also on the "All Chats" tab. it still shows the little red dot indicating I have new messages. I only get rid of it if I click "mark all read" or refresh the page. It's not even showing like this because I have new messages in "hidden messages".

Hey @Brett M
Confirming it is a bug and we are already working on it 👍
The only way to get past this at the moment is to refresh the page.
We appreciate your patience whilst we sort this out.

Upvote 0
Question on epic goals:

When members tip towards the epic goal, do those show in the room while you are online as a normal tip?
Secondly, are they added to the regular payout balance, or does the goal need to hit 100% before they get paid out?

Upvote 0
Question on epic goals:

When members tip towards the epic goal, do those show in the room while you are online as a normal tip?

If I recall correctly, they show with a specific reference to 'UserXXX tiped XXx tks towards 'epic goal'" or similar.
Secondly, are they added to the regular payout balance, or does the goal need to hit 100% before they get paid out?
I feel that @Charlie_SC has said previously that they are paid the same as normal tips, on the usual payout schedule.

But do not take that as gospel, I am just a user ;)

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Clearing chat is a nice addition and can help guests from being annoying since they can't be muted or banned individually, so this is one good and a big reason this can be useful for models.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
If I delete my model account and decide to come back later and start a new one, will I be in the new models again?

If you close your account and open a new one (which you are allowed to do) you will be in the new models again.
But think twice about why you are doing this and what you are aiming to do.

It is wiser to build your current account and grow the one you have instead of starting from scratch again.
Add more photos/videos, enhance your profile, improve your Stripscore, use more features, add Bots and utilise the games, etc.

There are way more benefits to building/growing/improving your current account than it is to opening a new one.

Upvote 0
Quick question about voice messages in a private messages:

When a model records a voice message, if she is live on cam, is she able to mute the microphone for the stream and still record the message and send it to a user, or does the mic stay on and everyone would hear it?
Or how "exactly" does it work in regards to this?

Thanks

Edit:
Oh also one other question: is panty stuffing allowed on Stripchat or is this against any TOS?
I know it's something lots of guys enjoy.

Upvote 0