AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was trying out a new room today.
Really like the model, but the chat was off-putting. This guy in particular just kept on.....
poortaste.jpg

numberx3.jpg

tuna.jpg

And finally this one, and I left. Yuck
gross.jpg
This is some next level pick-up technique here. I can't stop laughing at the "I'm built like a can of tuna" line :)))))

Reactions: rockin_rod
This user whenever I see him, he always seems to be polite, but for some reason, he always adds the date to his first "hello" message

User:
hellow beautiful mama nice to see you 2022.5.14

He seems to always do this, or at least every time I have seen it. Strange, in my opinion, but maybe a reasonbehind it?

Interesting exchange between viewer and a moderator.
Often see fan club members thinking that gives them the right to request and demand without tips.
But first time anyone has ever claimed that based on an OF subscription.
Not to mention that her OF page became inactive weeks ago, so he's no longer a subscriber.
haveOF.png
Oh wait.... he was only being 'playful'. Sure, LOL away :)

Not sure, but seems the situation developed slowly enough to get where it is now, that she didn't really appreciate that it may have been deliberate.
She used to take her meal break on camera, but it was something light like a sandwich, fruit etc.
The guy started asking her into private just before the time she would normally break, and encouraged her to eat while in private.
Then began saying she looked tired, or pale, or whatever, and suggested she needed something more substantial.
She just got concerned when he asked her about weight gain, and saw the situation in a different light.
Just following up on this one.
Situation has been resolved by the model, and the guy won't be back.
Still bothers me that there are people like this using the site.
Plenty try to manipulate to get things for free, but to change behaviour, that could lead to addictions and/or health concerns, is a whole other level.

Plenty try to manipulate to get things for free, but to change behaviour, that could lead to addictions and/or health concerns, is a whole other level.
Glad it has been sorted.

I agree, manipulation for freebies is bad enough, but what you described is .. well.. I can't think of a word at the moment.

This is a general wtf..

Why do the same guys constantly do the same things in the same rooms, despite the knight and/or model constantly telling them not to do something etc? They get muted/silenced, then come back the next day and repeat the exact same thing. I just don't get it at all.
while others like to take walks in the park , grab a beer or go on trips they like to do that. why do people like to do things? it makes them happy and they feel better about themselves

This is a general wtf..

Why do the same guys constantly do the same things in the same rooms, despite the knight and/or model constantly telling them not to do something etc? They get muted/silenced, then come back the next day and repeat the exact same thing. I just don't get it at all.
At least some enjoy giving the finger to any kind of authority figure.
If someone tells them to not do something they want to do, it makes them determined to go on doing it.
If someone repeatedly tells them, they become even more resolute to keep doing it.
And so on.
Sometimes it can be about causing conflict, making a scene, with an audience - good ol' fashioned attention-seeking.
And sometimes, they're just idiots.

fixius83
girl with gorgeous nose you must be the most beautiful on this site with these eyes
fixius83
princess these are the hours i'm asleep but I can't sleep because
fixius83
You are the most beautiful dream I've had in 35 years
fixius83
please princess don't destroy this dream of mine
fixius83
lady please choose pm with those gorgeous fingers and come let's chat about dream
fixius83
lady please pm

I think this guy may have a fart fetish... I could be wrong lol

nashur_shaytz_
I need a girl I can fart with
nashur_shaytz_
Some times I fart and I expect sometimes my girl will fart too
nashur_shaytz_
So I just need to settle for a girl I can fart
nashur_shaytz_
Sometimes I workout in sometimes I figure my girl would workout I figured we'd work out together but we probably fart more often
nashur_shaytz_
Do you need a workout partner
nashur_shaytz_
I do

nashur_shaytz_
Will I really don't fart a lot really I really don't fart that much at all
nashur_shaytz_
But you gotta say to yourself you gotta find someone you can fart around

nashur_shaytz_
I wanna bite you hard
nashur_shaytz_
See that way you'll never forget me

nashur_shaytz_
People kiss and go on vacations by special presents and make little art works or I don't know even a poem but I'm gonna bite you

Fairly typical behavior for abusers. By manipulating her he gets a feeling of power, or actually simple adequacy. Most of them are so far down the inadequacy hole that getting to normal feels like a power rush. I'm not trying to generalize too much but cam sites do attract a number of men that feel inadequate or insecure. You also get the ones that can't even abuse someone unless it's behind a keyboard.

Fairly typical behavior for abusers. By manipulating her he gets a feeling of power, or actually simple adequacy. Most of them are so far down the inadequacy hole that getting to normal feels like a power rush. I'm not trying to generalize too much but cam sites do attract a number of men that feel inadequate or insecure. You also get the ones that can't even abuse someone unless it's behind a keyboard.
So true. I think I became so used to the typical everyday behaviour ('show bobs' or 'open ass bb') that it was a surprise to realise the other side of the coin is the subtly manipulative type.
But this guy hid it so well, and must have slowly escalated to get where he wanted to be.
I guess you could say one type is annoying, the other downright unpleasant.
It's also really shaken my friend's confidence to her core, so doing as much as possible to support now but from a distance. What she doesn't need is another guy trying to tell her how to feel or behave.

first guy must be from Canada , they sell milk in bags
Also Colombia..

plus apparently "India, China, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Columbia, Uruguay, Argentina, Hungary, South Africa, and even in some parts of the U.S. drink milk in bags"

so they are following good cam etiquette by not giving away their location ;)

As someone originally from Colombia, I *hated* that milk came in bags. Love that it comes in plastic jugs in the US.
Took me a while to get used to it in Russia. That and not being homogenized. I wasn't used to milk separating in a couple of days.