AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
FYI - she is not even colombian
(maybe he copy and pasted from a colmobian room he put it ina nd forgot to change it to the new model's location, not sure)

7:39 AM
youryash1
Hello love, Dr Yash here, I am coming to colombia next week for vacation, i want to enjoy my time fully, i feel in love with you at first sight, you look hot and sexy, can i take you out on a date ? if we feel good we can marry too, let us connect now and know each other so i can come directly to u

[ Literally, every member who lives in London ]

NAME_london

Example: Brett_LONDON

haha, i swear they love to announce they are from London, do they think models will instantly see it and think "omg this guy is amazing and rich" ?

Seems very legit....

2:16 PM
jackysho
Hi dear

jackysho
We are able to complete your goal

jackysho
2k to 4k tkns

2:17 PM
jackysho
But you have to play 1 game

2:17 PM
jackysho
I'm member of question king team of sb live. We ask 10 questions to models and take reactions from them if you answer correctly then I'll come from my real account and invite team for complete your goal in 5 minutes

I mean, I'm sorry for him that he had such bad experiences with german models, but why do you have to write that in my room when a lot of tips are coming? it's never cool to judge the people of a whole country. I'm never rude, say thank you for every token I get and my goal is it that my members and me are happy, no matter the country they live in.

Attachments

• 05BB4DEF-0FC9-4943-9308-2DEDC309783C.jpeg
    05BB4DEF-0FC9-4943-9308-2DEDC309783C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
I mean, I'm sorry for him that he had such bad experiences with german models, but why do you have to write that in my room when a lot of tips are coming? it's never cool to judge the people of a whole country. I'm never rude, say thank you for every token I get and my goal is it that my members and me are happy, no matter the country they live in.
I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. Not cool.

Oh just what every woman wants, what a nice gentleman
(he probably counts how many sperm he has, so he will know if you don't drink every single 1!!) :rofl:

9:32 AM
comedordputas
I'll make you suck my big dick and drink every sperm that comes out of it

9:41 AM
comedordputas
I want to forcefully put my big dick in the back of your throat to fuck your cock a lot until my big dick comes inside your throat

11:01 PM
andereacho
Hi

11:02 PM
andereacho
My wife sister and me scret hot time

11:03 PM
andereacho
Icon drug wife sister coffee scret

11:05 PM
andereacho
Wife coffee drink next only sex

Just to say for this next one, the model has nothing in her tip menu for 24 or 96, and she has no lovense price at this..
Her private is 24/min, so I am not sure if he is meaning he will take her for 4 minutes? But he never said or did anything after this message so it's a definite "wtf" and no other context about it.

4:20 PM
Samthebulls
Fancy 96 tokens instead of 24 x

Grey user, as you can guess by the tryhard cheesy compliments

1:14 AM
guile06
If all women were like you the world would be a paradise !!

1:14 AM
[ ME ]
@guile06 If all women were as beautiful as [MODELS NAME] then you wouldn't appreciate them

1:17 AM
guile06
Are all angels appreciated, or do you have preferences?

I learned some new phrases in Russian yesterday. She doesn't usually work Saturdays, so dropped by SC and asked her how her day was going.

"Cегодня много ебанутых." A lot of fuckers! :) I laughed so hard!

"я сама сегодня ржу" I am laughing today! Then she told me to go read the LJ public chat. I returned and said they were rather, um ... rude.

"Eбанутый!" Fucked up!!! LOL!!!! That was my Russian lesson for the day! We have so much fan laughing at the idiots!

When you know it's just "one of those days"
No hello or anything, this was these guys' first messages, and then they left... lol

kfgsdzxaqwsx
mom can i see the panties plz

*** 2 minutes later ***

xxxvoleurxxx
I held my wife's legs back so her boyfriend could fuck her

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
This user was negotiating with the model in public chat, over content for a private show.
All seemed to be going well, until he wrote this:
View attachment 92916

I'm glad that dude was at least upfront about the fact that he only has enough for one minute (But yes, I agree it's still annoying). Lol. This is one of those things I must say I had truly loved about Stripchat (and wish MFC had it). That we could set a private show duration minimum, and get paid for that duration even if the dude bails in a minute. It's annoying as hell when members do this after we've exited other sites to do a show for them.

Model wearing an animal print outfit
(he censored the words himself, I haven't done it lol - literally all this guy said)

6:14 PM
Matthewneedsu
Drowning baby oil tiger beautiful body up and g******* your beautiful body and tired legs can't walk try to f*** your leg up off all right eat your p**** and I want you to spit in my mouth you beautiful beautiful woman

Model wearing an animal print outfit
(he censored the words himself, I haven't done it lol - literally all this guy said)

6:14 PM
Matthewneedsu
Drowning baby oil tiger beautiful body up and g******* your beautiful body and tired legs can't walk try to f*** your leg up off all right eat your p**** and I want you to spit in my mouth you beautiful beautiful woman
Well, I guess some guys don't really need much to get off.. and once they do... they leave. :)

This one was so random...

Member:- I love your stocking

Me;- Awh thanks.

Member;- American women need to wear stockings more.

I get what that literally means ... but huh? What the Fuck does his/ their opinion on how often American women should be wearing stockings have any relevance to pretty much anything? And how in the Fuck am I supposed to politely respond or take the ice-breaking conversation further... from that????? Like Jesus, give me a fucking break here folks ... and throw me a bone atleast !?! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited: