AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This guy is a dark purple on CB.
Somehow it seems worse when dark purples try and get stuff for free.
And especially when they use an entitlement excuse like a birthday to demand.
Once he realised he wasn't going to get it without parting with tokens, he began a build-up to a tip, and - BAM!!!!! - 5 tokens :rofl:
five-a.jpg

five-b.jpg

five-c.jpg

Attachments

• image_2022-06-15_043443390.png
    image_2022-06-15_043443390.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 21
@Diana_Devil - I admire your self control. I would have included a few expletives in that response! Obviously preying n the naive.

i was too fucking tired and pissed off , so i tryed to preserve my energy and not spend it on his wippe fucking ass lol :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: because usually its raining with all expelatives in such situations haha

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Rexxx.jpg

Cry me a river, Rexxx.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself for how patient I was with this dude (Even had to fake a smile through this conversation while on the inside I'm thinking Oh, boy...here we go...). Enough already. Lol. Try Tinder, Bumble, Facebook Dating, etc. Stop wasting my time with this b.s., just because you allegedly defied the cam site odds once before...and married a chick off this site. Lol. 🙄

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 12.12.36.png

Since I dont use a token activated toy to jump to your 1 token tips, you then assume that I will follow your written instructions.... all for 10 tokens.

This guy managed to break the "good user etiquette" in so many ways in just 6 comments.

View attachment 92953

Cry me a river, Rexxx.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself for how patient I was with this dude (Even had to fake a smile through this conversation while on the inside I'm thinking Oh, boy...here we go...). Enough already. Lol. Try Tinder, Bumble, Facebook Dating, etc. Stop wasting my time with this b.s., just because you allegedly defied the cam site odds once before...and married a chick off this site. Lol. 🙄
I just love how he moaning about sites with bots and yet hes on a cam site... nope never found any bots in chat ever!

selected97
Baby you look so sexy I want to suck and lick your sexy body right now. I want to lift your sexy legs over your shoulders and insert my tongue into your vagina. I want to wet your vagina with my tongue and insert my 21 cm penis into your vagina. I want to lick your sexy body for hours. I want to suck your sweet vagina for hours and I want to insert my 21cm penis hard into your sexy vagina. I want to insert my penis into your vagina until you orgasm. I want to take your sexy nipple in my mouth and suck it for hours.

selected97
I want to put my tongue in your vagina

selected97
I want to insert my tongue into your vagina for hours. I want to suck your nipple, my love

Last edited:
atxsales
I wanna stick shards of amphetamines in both it fuk holes and hook em both up to a strong pussy pump

atxsales
Both ur

atxsales
U fuck around with it don't u u sexy devilsh

atxsales
U

atxsales
Spank ur pussy if yes or something

atxsales
Right now I got this ringer down my dick hole sucking dope infused cum out my cock for this little freaky bitch to drink a shot of

atxsales
Ringe

atxsales
Or I might pop it off in her tight little ass

atxsales
But she will definitely suck the dopy cum out my cock until my dick swells up fatter then a blimp

atxsales
U wanna try some don't yah freaky little ass

atxsales
Fuck with me add me on the Facebook Michael Austin sales I don't give a fuck I'll eat your sexy ass hole out to even

atxsales
I wanna stick shards of amphetamines in both it fuk holes and hook em both up to a strong pussy pump

atxsales
Both ur

atxsales
U fuck around with it don't u u sexy devilsh

atxsales
U

atxsales
Spank ur pussy if yes or something

atxsales
Right now I got this ringer down my dick hole sucking dope infused cum out my cock for this little freaky bitch to drink a shot of

atxsales
Ringe

atxsales
Or I might pop it off in her tight little ass

atxsales
But she will definitely suck the dopy cum out my cock until my dick swells up fatter then a blimp

atxsales
U wanna try some don't yah freaky little ass

atxsales
Fuck with me add me on the Facebook Michael Austin sales I don't give a fuck I'll eat your sexy ass hole out to even
what the actual fuck??? o_O

It seems I am starting with the "Bitch" - gear engaged this morning.

user: 10 for boobs out
Me: 30 for boobs please
user: can you do 15
Me: I could
Me: but I wont
user: well shit lol

Guys, guys... I just received this gem of advice. Just had to share it, because its "Also a Fact."

With a capital F and all. Who would have thought.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 14.45.38.png

More about what a model was going to do rather than what was said, but I once entered a model's room for a pvt and noticed something on the bed that seemed out of place. A piece of root ginger. Basically some guy had asked her to bring it with her so she could put it up her ass for him but he'd failed to show up. Takes all sorts I suppose.

Last edited:
Slvrdsl.jpg

This kind of behavior while I'm in the middle of fulfilling a goal for someone else will get your ass banned. I don't give a fuck if you've tipped me several times in the past. It doesn't give you the right to come into my room demanding I stop what I'm doing to go satisfy you. Bitch, this ain't Burger King...you can't just have it your way.....

Tony tipped me a total of 350 tokens tonight, and 200 of those tokens was to help complete my goal of 'Naked for 15 minutes with some bouncing tits and ass clapping'. It made me happy because 1) it meant that I finally made the minimum for payout on MFC, and 2) it's very rare these days for me to even get a 3-digit tip. And I'm not a scamming-ass model, so once I've reached a room goal I'm gonna fulfill it. I will NOT bail on a tipper to go do a Skype show for some impatient dickwad with the attention span of a 5-year old. And besides, I don't think he was ever gonna tip for that anyway. I think he likes to fuck with me, and try to get me all hyped for nothing. He's done this before back in February. Claimed he wanted a Skype show (Right as I'm about to log off), and so I'd stayed in public chat past my logoff time...waiting for his ass to tip me for it. Didn't tip a damn thing, and instead he'd left the room as I watched his token amount going down, down, down (which meant he was spending it on some other model). Fuck him and his games.

masterluke23.jpg

*Cringe*

First of all, ew. Second, you will never see my Black ass calling a man 'Master'. 🙄 LOL. Yikes.....

View attachment 93054

This kind of behavior while I'm in the middle of fulfilling a goal for someone else will get your ass banned. I don't give a fuck if you've tipped me several times in the past. It doesn't give you the right to come into my room demanding I stop what I'm doing to go satisfy you. Bitch, this ain't Burger King...you can't just have it your way.....

Tony tipped me a total of 350 tokens tonight, and 200 of those tokens was to help complete my goal of 'Naked for 15 minutes with some bouncing tits and ass clapping'. It made me happy because 1) it meant that I finally made the minimum for payout on MFC, and 2) it's very rare these days for me to even get a 3-digit tip. And I'm not a scamming-ass model, so once I've reached a room goal I'm gonna fulfill it. I will NOT bail on a tipper to go do a Skype show for some impatient dickwad with the attention span of a 5-year old. And besides, I don't think he was ever gonna tip for that anyway. I think he likes to fuck with me, and try to get me all hyped for nothing. He's done this before back in February. Claimed he wanted a Skype show (Right as I'm about to log off), and so I'd stayed in public chat past my logoff time...waiting for his ass to tip me for it. Didn't tip a damn thing, and instead he'd left the room as I watched his token amount going down, down, down (which meant he was spending it on some other model). Fuck him and his games.

But but but... I have bought from this supermarket in the past, why can I not have this weekly shop for free? You're so mean!
When you put it into a more "day to day" comparison, it shows just how fucking stupid it is when guys try to pull the whole "I have tipped you before".