AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
dtb.jpg

Model_Name: GET YOUR MONTH OF ONLYFANS NOW (DURING THE SHOW FOR 5$) Or GET 1Day FREE TRIAL FOR 25Tokens I'LL SEND THE LINK TO JOIN NOW
Well I often jokingly tell my model friend that I would like to (and she should) thank her parents for the excellent genes they gave her :)
And many are man-made. Typically not a DIY kinda thing though.

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
This model either just doesn't give a shit what the user is saying, or even if she can't understand English, surely you would see a grey user doing this and get curious and try to translate it,t hen silence/ban, right? Or the most likely, she has grey chat HIDDEN from herself. In my opinion, model's hiding grey chat from themselves is very bad, I see no point in doing this.
Let me ask any tippers here, if you walk in this room, are you likely to stay or will you walk straight back out?

The bits I have marked out are the guy tagging the model's name.

As a user, it seems rude if we come in and say to the model "hey, can you see this guy? aren't you going to silence/ban him" or something

Scrolling up the chat, he has been doing this for 20 minutes (4:10 am - 4:30 am as of now)

mybig_dick_1.png
mybig_dick_1-2.png

This model either just doesn't give a shit what the user is saying, or even if she can't understand English, surely you would see a grey user doing this and get curious and try to translate it,t hen silence/ban, right? Or the most likely, she has grey chat HIDDEN from herself. In my opinion, model's hiding grey chat from themselves is very bad, I see no point in doing this.
Let me ask any tippers here, if you walk in this room, are you likely to stay or will you walk straight back out?

As a user, it seems rude if we come in and say to the model "hey, can you see this guy? aren't you going to silence/ban him" or something

Scrolling up the chat, he has been doing this for 20 minutes (4:10 am - 4:30 am as of now)

View attachment 92712
View attachment 92713
Yeah I'd stay a minute.. maybe 5 if she's extra cute ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Ongoing viewer obsession with relationship status of models:
husband.jpg
question.jpg
and then this one in the tip menu.
Interesting to see that fan club members get zero discount on 'day off';
yet a very worthwhile reduction of 10,000 tokens on 'marry me' :)
Typo perhaps? Or a good deal for the guys in the above category
marry discount.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_

View attachment 92712
View attachment 92713

I report the user for spam. These idiots are super annoying and a buzzkill. In my experience, the guys that text the most in the public chat NEVER tip (or will tip like 1 token) and are the most clueless, rude users possible.

I've been seeing this "mommy" business more and more often. It may be a sign of aging, but at least the guys asking me call them "daddy" are dwindling somewhat. 🤮 The second convo is for the lolz.
View attachment 92780View attachment 92781View attachment 92782
Yeah I just don't get it. (A lot on TikTok too depending on what you see.)

I suppose a role reversal on the daddy thing? I dunno. I don't really get that either although it is not a wholly new thing. In a Marilyn Monroe movie she calls her boyfriend "Daddy" the whole movie but I think it's short for sugar-daddy in that case. (Not being a rich guy, I do not "get" that either :rofl: )

shimmer_fade_into_you When the visions around you Bring tears to your eyes And all around you are secrets and lies I'll be your strength I'll give you hope Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call I was standing here all along And I'll take you in my arms And keep you right where you belong Until the day my life ends I promise I promise I have loved you forever In previous lives And I promise you it will never hurt more? I give you my word I give you my heart (I give you my heart) This is a battle we have won And with this vow Forever has begun now Just close your eyes (close your eyes) every day of love (every day of love) And I know this feeling won't go away (no) Until the day my life is over I promise I promise Over and over I thought (over and over I thought) When I hear you call Without you in my life, baby I just wouldn't be living absolutely

🤢:vomit::vomit::vomit:🤮🤮🤮

The one thing that he won't do of course... tip. ; )

shimmer_fade_into_you When the visions around you Bring tears to your eyes And all around you are secrets and lies I'll be your strength I'll give you hope Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call I was standing here all along And I'll take you in my arms And keep you right where you belong Until the day my life ends I promise I promise I have loved you forever In previous lives And I promise you it will never hurt more? I give you my word I give you my heart (I give you my heart) This is a battle we have won And with this vow Forever has begun now Just close your eyes (close your eyes) every day of love (every day of love) And I know this feeling won't go away (no) Until the day my life is over I promise I promise Over and over I thought (over and over I thought) When I hear you call Without you in my life, baby I just wouldn't be living absolutely

Maybe a frustrated songwriter?

Maybe a frustrated songwriter?

Or he just steals the lyrics from songs.
Google shows me it's this song:
(I need to delete this from the "history" on my youtube page now, I dont wanna ruin the little street cred I have with it lol)

Last edited: