AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Information needed from Stripchat for Tax Returns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
Hi!

For me to be able to do my taxes, I need the following information from Stripchat: Name company, company number, full address, phone and email. I have tried to get in contact with Stripchat, but they are not responding. Perhaps someone on this forum can provide me this information. It would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
MissMarballs

Hi!

For me to be able to do my taxes, I need the following information from Stripchat: Name company, company number, full address, phone and email. I have tried to get in contact with Stripchat, but they are not responding. Perhaps someone on this forum can provide me this information. It would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
MissMarballs
Maybe @xChloe or @Charlie_SC can help?

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0

I am happy to assist you further.
Please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.