AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help , Haven’t received payment from StripChat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2022
Hi everyone , I really need help :(

I am writing in regards to not being paid by StripChat. I contacted stripchat support on august 23rd because I received an unusual email about a different sign in on my account. Not even an hour after receiving that email I was unable to open or even log into my stripchat account. It was saying that my password didn’t match. However , I never changed my password. So I contacted stripchat support (support reference number : 322192), changed my password , and set up two-step verification. I even told support that i changed my password. The support team replied to me in the same day and requested my photo id , a picture of me , etc. After I provided all of this they claimed that there was no evidence of tampering with my account. No email change , no password change (other than me changing it) , and my banking info wasn’t changed. That being said , they stated that before they could “re-enabled” my ability to receive payment I need to reset my password. Mind you , I already changed my password and I told them this. Thankfully I received my payment last Wednesday as usual , so I figured the situation was dealt with. I even got an email from an automated bot asking how I would rate my experience with the customer support team (aka : the issue was solved).

However , I never received my payment today. I always see my tokens leave my stripchat account on Tuesday and I receive my payment by Wednesday. That being said , the tokens are still in my account and I have been going back and forth with customer support today. It takes hours for a response , and most of the time I respond less than 15 minutes after they email me. But I get a response 5+ hours later. I even noticed that the support team sent me a copy and paste of a previous email they already sent. But the funny thing is , the automated response had nothing to do with what i asked. So it’s obvious that they aren’t really reading what im saying. I even sent a new request to support at 8am this morning but I still haven’t heard anything from them. They only respond when I email them from the previous email about hackers. It’s just really frustrating because I already verified my identity , they already said themselves that there was no proof of hacking , so i just don’t understand why I didn’t get paid today. The customer support team is sending me in circles and the wait time is exhausting. I honestly wish that i never contacted them about the “hacker” in the first place. Because ever since then , I’ve been going back and forth with robotic customer support people. I have never had billing problems before so I know this is the reason why.

So please please help me. I know that the issue has only been for a day , but I read forums about models waiting a long time for their payment and I just want to be proactive. The quicker I can get this solved the better. This is my only means of income and I rely on getting paid every Wednesday.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me :)

Solution
Hey @alien_girl
Even though it's only been a day, I understand the stress you are feeling.
Our paychecks are our livelihood so it's understandable.

Please note, our Support team are reviewing this and will get back to you with more information therefore, please give them some time to obtain the relevant data so they can assist you further.

IMPORTANT: I would also like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulate on our site and we thank you in advance for your patience should these situations ever arise.
Sorry about your situation. I can't offer a solution for you, I assume that you've checked your tokens reached the payout threshold. Bear in mind that support are based in the Mediterranean which might explain long wait times. I usually get quick response times if i contact during the daytime EET.

Upvote 0
Sorry about your situation. I can't offer a solution for you, I assume that you've checked your tokens reached the payout threshold. Bear in mind that support are based in the Mediterranean which might explain long wait times. I usually get quick response times if i contact during the daytime EET.
hey ! thanks for your response. I didn’t realize that support is based in the Mediterranean. I’ll keep that in mind next time. And yes , my payouts are quite full. Which is why I’m a bit upset with the outcome. I got an apology email from support and a promise that my payout should be sent on the NEXT payout cycle. So it seems that I will just have to wait since payouts are made automatically by the system.

I’m happy that the situation is dealt with and over , but I’m upset that I have to wait a whole other week to get paid. In other words , this conclusion has been very bittersweet. Considering that today is the first and rent is due. I would be lying if I said this whole situation hasn’t been an inconvenience to me , but I look forward to my fat payout next week. And I’ll make sure that whatever problem I bring to support and is “solved” in the future is a closed case to prevent something like this from happening again.

Thanks again for your response ! New model here , so I really really appreciate it :)

Upvote 0
Hey @alien_girl

Please note, our Support team are reviewing this and will get back to you with more information therefore, please give them some time to obtain the relevant data so they can assist you further.

IMPORTANT: I would also like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulate on our site and we thank you in advance for your patience should these situations ever arise.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hey @alien_girl

@punker barbie please take notes on how to respond to issues like this. Do better lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.