AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking For Member Opinions On Custom Room Functions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
I worked out I can pull the tip and chat data out of chaturbate (stripchat coming soon and other sites after that). Being able to get the tip and chat data out of the site ment I could have it trigger custom scripts that do various things, like change the scene in obs (things like tip to change the camera angle, being able to switch to a video preview screen and load in the video that you want to preview (still working on this particular feature and all the overlays that need to go with the custom command scenes)).

At the moment the functionality is about as basic as charles bout on mfc, there's a joke command for getting a random joke posted into chat, same with compliments and insults with the option to have them read out for a tip, there's also a tip menu item for text to speech that will read out the tip message (coded but not yet active because I need to set up a banned words list for that one which will switch out the words that are likely to get me banned to something like "fluffy bunny"), theres a now playing command to get the song title and artist of whatever is playing (something that was getting asked a lot in my room) when I get around to upgrading my spotify account tipping an amount will also enable track skipping, and adding new songs to the room playlist and being able to get a link to the room playlist. Also thinking I might add in a function for posting a random pickup line when someone joins the chat (tbh I just thought this was kind of funny, no idea if it would end up getting annoying with people coming in and out all the time.) Tipping a specific amount makes all the lights start flashing for a couple of seconds (might change this to completion of a goal as like a celebratory thing or on new highest tipper)

All of the above was basically testing to see what I can do, when I found out I can change almost everything in obs from sending commands through chat, I had the idea to make some custom games.

First one I am thinking is a kind of who wants to be a millionaire style trivia game, where you would tip to play pass x amount of questions to be guaranteed a prize, then have the option to keep playing putting your current prize at risk of being lost in hopes to gain a bigger prize (need to work out an anti cheat system for this). When tipping to play the game it would switch out the overlay to a custom game overlay, change the music to something to give it a bit more tension.

I have a couple of ideas for different types of games, mainly old arcade type games like stacker, or the old interactive tv games. but my room has been incredibly quiet on the subject (they are generally quiet on all subjects), when trying to gauge if it's something they would be into. IMO I think it would be more fun than just the standard roll the dice and spin the wheel, if it wasnt going to be a lot of work to build it out (I basically need to create a mini game engine to make this work so that only the person that tipped could send the commands into the game) I would go ahead and just do it like I did with the other functions.

Not entirely sure what kind of prizes I would run with it yet, again something the room has been overly quiet on (I like getting feedback from my room on things I am thinking / prizes they would be into since it's basically all developed for them). Prize wise I am thinking either doing a points system (like ecommerce loyalty points) where they can be redeemed through my site for videos / merch, or just playing for video / pic sets. Downside to the latter is that they would be randomised so there's a chance of getting a duplicate but it should be able to be set up with instant delivery that way, but maybe the not knowing 100% what your going to get would be part of the fun.... like a mystery box.

You guys here always seem to be up for providing input, so thought I would ask you guys... custom room functions and games...Something you would be into or no?

Also, pickup line on room entry (the messages in the room are sent by the mod) cool / funny or annoying, or are you going to be going in and out too see what other pickup lines there are (tbh I think I would be the last one) 😂

Seems like a lot now it's written out but I have been working on this for probably close to a month at this point. (I'll be making a custom panel for my bio that has all the commands in it) there is also the option to have room commands posted in chat, along with all my links (which was why finding out cb strips any message containing a domain was kind of a pain). I am thinking game screens will have a help command that pulls an overlay with the instructions on how to play.

Another goal is when I can successfully pull the data from stripchat and other sites is to have a universal chat box on my cam, so that should enable cross site convocations as well as a universal goal system that everyone can tip towards rather than having each site having to clear it's own goal.

I worked out I can pull the tip and chat data out of chaturbate (stripchat coming soon and other sites after that). Being able to get the tip and chat data out of the site ment I could have it trigger custom scripts that do various things, like change the scene in obs (things like tip to change the camera angle, being able to switch to a video preview screen and load in the video that you want to preview (still working on this particular feature and all the overlays that need to go with the custom command scenes)).

At the moment the functionality is about as basic as charles bout on mfc, there's a joke command for getting a random joke posted into chat, same with compliments and insults with the option to have them read out for a tip, there's also a tip menu item for text to speech that will read out the tip message (coded but not yet active because I need to set up a banned words list for that one which will switch out the words that are likely to get me banned to something like "fluffy bunny"), theres a now playing command to get the song title and artist of whatever is playing (something that was getting asked a lot in my room) when I get around to upgrading my spotify account tipping an amount will also enable track skipping, and adding new songs to the room playlist and being able to get a link to the room playlist. Also thinking I might add in a function for posting a random pickup line when someone joins the chat (tbh I just thought this was kind of funny, no idea if it would end up getting annoying with people coming in and out all the time.) Tipping a specific amount makes all the lights start flashing for a couple of seconds (might change this to completion of a goal as like a celebratory thing or on new highest tipper)

All of the above was basically testing to see what I can do, when I found out I can change almost everything in obs from sending commands through chat, I had the idea to make some custom games.

First one I am thinking is a kind of who wants to be a millionaire style trivia game, where you would tip to play pass x amount of questions to be guaranteed a prize, then have the option to keep playing putting your current prize at risk of being lost in hopes to gain a bigger prize (need to work out an anti cheat system for this). When tipping to play the game it would switch out the overlay to a custom game overlay, change the music to something to give it a bit more tension.

I have a couple of ideas for different types of games, mainly old arcade type games like stacker, or the old interactive tv games. but my room has been incredibly quiet on the subject (they are generally quiet on all subjects), when trying to gauge if it's something they would be into. IMO I think it would be more fun than just the standard roll the dice and spin the wheel, if it wasnt going to be a lot of work to build it out (I basically need to create a mini game engine to make this work so that only the person that tipped could send the commands into the game) I would go ahead and just do it like I did with the other functions.

Not entirely sure what kind of prizes I would run with it yet, again something the room has been overly quiet on (I like getting feedback from my room on things I am thinking / prizes they would be into since it's basically all developed for them). Prize wise I am thinking either doing a points system (like ecommerce loyalty points) where they can be redeemed through my site for videos / merch, or just playing for video / pic sets. Downside to the latter is that they would be randomised so there's a chance of getting a duplicate but it should be able to be set up with instant delivery that way, but maybe the not knowing 100% what your going to get would be part of the fun.... like a mystery box.

You guys here always seem to be up for providing input, so thought I would ask you guys... custom room functions and games...Something you would be into or no?

Also, pickup line on room entry (the messages in the room are sent by the mod) cool / funny or annoying, or are you going to be going in and out too see what other pickup lines there are (tbh I think I would be the last one) 😂

Seems like a lot now it's written out but I have been working on this for probably close to a month at this point. (I'll be making a custom panel for my bio that has all the commands in it) there is also the option to have room commands posted in chat, along with all my links (which was why finding out cb strips any message containing a domain was kind of a pain). I am thinking game screens will have a help command that pulls an overlay with the instructions on how to play.

Another goal is when I can successfully pull the data from stripchat and other sites is to have a universal chat box on my cam, so that should enable cross site convocations as well as a universal goal system that everyone can tip towards rather than having each site having to clear it's own goal.

I like your spirit of innovation. I believe that’s how cool things get built, even if it takes a few tries.

Personally, I’d be interested in anything that adds a cool effect to the model’s show, or enhances the vibe WITHOUT being too aggressive or overbearing. As long as the focus doesn’t become the game (or the triggered jokes/pick-up lines) instead of the model, I’m all for a little inventiveness.

But yeah, anything that provokes a momentary laugh or smile, or helps highlight the model and her show in a positive way would be great. I liked your idea about triggering a lighting display too, but I do think it sounds best reserved for a big milestone like a daily goal achieved or a huge tip. Otherwise it could get really intrusive.

So, not a member, but honestly reading that made me look up your CB profile and add you to my followed list hoping I'll catch your show at some point. I'm also a bit jealous of both your creativity and skills. 😉

I'm a sucker for risking it all to try and win bigger in games, so I would totally keep playing the millionaire games as long as tokens would allow it and I like the idea of mystery boxes as prizes. As for the risk of getting a duplicate I think I would give winners an option to contact me in case they received something previously owned and I'd just send them something else manually after confirming they really bought/won the same thing previously.
are you going to be going in and out too see what other pickup lines there are
That would be me 100%. Sorry.

I agree with @Smoothie that there's a line here to be balanced as to not make it too overbearing, especially with flashing lights, but in general all your ideas here sound very interesting and fresh while not too overly complicated. so
definitely yes, for what it's worth.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
So, not a member, but honestly reading that made me look up your CB profile and add you to my followed list hoping I'll catch your show at some point. I'm also a bit jealous of both your creativity and skills. 😉

I'm a sucker for risking it all to try and win bigger in games, so I would totally keep playing the millionaire games as long as tokens would allow it and I like the idea of mystery boxes as prizes. As for the risk of getting a duplicate I think I would give winners an option to contact me in case they received something previously owned and I'd just send them something else manually after confirming they really bought/won the same thing previously.

That would be me 100%. Sorry.

yep me too, when I found the api that generates them I went through quite a few, some of them are pretty funny like "you must be a pikachu in disguise because I want you to play with my pokeballs" and some of them are as cheesy as you would expect a pick up line to be
I agree with @Smoothie that there's a line here to be balanced as to not make it too overbearing, especially with flashing lights, but in general all your ideas here sound very interesting and fresh while not too overly complicated. so

definitely yes, for what it's worth.
Still working out some bugs with it, the main one being it gets disconnected after a random period of time, havnt managed to work out why yet so for the time being there's a lot of re-logging in to everything to get all the functionality back online, not a huge issue for me since my room is on the quiet side and it only takes a couple of seconds to switch over to the new browser window and re log in to lovense.

When I get the connection issue sorted (no idea how long it's going to take since I have 0 idea what causes it... could be related to time between getting new messages) I'll be parting it out a bit and posting it in MO. There's a thread in MO that has been kind of a dev log that has an overview of all the functions and whats planned, if there's some specific functionality you would want leave a reply there and I'll pull together that part of the script. The lighting system only works with yeelights (and you need to roll back the app to put them in dev mode because it got taken out in a recent update). For the model side it also collects a crap ton of data (things like tip amounts, token balances, times of tips etc)and stores it in a database. Not 100% sure what I'm going to do with that data but figured it was better to have it than not have it maybe run a highest tipper of the month incentive or something.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Went ahead and added in the pickup line on entry (still need to grab the username to tie to it) one thing I didnt expect.... now the colombian models that used to come and just sit in the room are constantly in and out... This may have been a mistake 😂

Some of the regular members in my room seem to like the pickup lines, when it's quiet it gives them something to laugh about (most of them are terrible, the room favorite seems to be "Are you a pokemon because I want to hit you with my balls". The custom light effect seems to go over pretty well too, apparently it makes it feel like they won the grand prize on a game show (now I am thinking I might move it from a specific tip amount to a specific prize)

Made good progress with the custom functions. It's kind of at the point where I want to add in some functions that can only be used by people who join the fanclub.
I have no idea what to make the fanclub functions though since they are basically going to be paid room functions. I am thinking spotify control without the need for tipping (skipping songs, adding songs to the play queue etc), upgrading the pickup line on entry to an audio pickup line (maybe a number of video preview credits). These commands would be along with the normal stuff, the green name, the free tickets to ticket shows.

Can you guys think of any features that you would feel like you would use if it was available in the rooms you visit? (literally anything you can think of, since I managed to pull all the chat data out of cb it's like endless possibilities now).

I was thinking about setting up a new twitter account, something like "shit said in kingmarti's room" and then having people being able to send tweets from that account though the chat....but there's way to much room for abuse on that one 😂
Also thinking about getting some circuit boards and microcontrollers and building a real physical tip goal counter (or a random idea I just had, a mario that jumps up and punches the box with the coin coming out of the top for every tip (so like 1 token would be 1 hit, 100 would be 100 hits)....this is why I have to ask people, my ideas if left to their own devices never stop scaling 😂 ) , I just think chat and tips being able to interact with stuff in the real world is cool 😂

Wow... you're really creative and a tech-savvy 😃. Sounds like a way fun room!

I can't think of any ideas, but if I do, I'll be happy to share them.

I love your creativity! I have to say I instantly fell in love with the Who wants to be a millionaire idea!

I'm very new here (second post I think), but I was about to start a new thread very very similar to this one.. I just left my job (video game dev) and I have this urge to see if there's any money to be made by helping cam-models, with ideas like these... I've been on CB for a year now and I always felt there's more to be done... If you look at Twitch.tv, for example, where everyone is using super sophisticated overlay apps and bots... cam-shows is not that different than twitch.... not everyone just goes for a quick wank I think... There's so much room for creativity here..

Here's some of the ideas I have.. Hope that something inspires you for your own project:
  • When a new user follows you, a message in a nice bubbly font appears on the screen (like in twitch.tv): "BigCock99 is now following you!" accompanied with a subtle sound
  • Persistent list of highest 3 tippers of the month. Updated automatically, and shown subtely in a corner on the screen
  • Ability to tip to show a message on the screen for 10 secs
  • 30-minute giveaways. Every 30 mins, one lucky viewer is chosen to pick from a list of prizes for free
  • Lots of mini-game ideas... I'm sick of that spin the wheel thing.. I want games like for example your Who Wants to be a millionaire idea.. Still simple, but not 100% random.. Give the user some choice... or the ability to show off his skills and make a couple of decisions.. (I'll give you a list of 5-10 game ideas I have, if you're interested)
  • Finally, more tools for the model to increase loyalty.. There's like nothing right now... Just.. being a fan.. No, give your special users awards and badges and special emoticons! Make him feel special..

Just a few things I have in mind... I'm still looking around to see what value I could provide as a programmer to cam-models.. I'm not interested getting rich with this, just tired of working for other people..... If I could sell this for $1 per month and be able to make a living, I'd be a happy guy..

Btw, I visited your room for like 10 seconds and followed you. Sorry I didn't say anything but it wasn't a good time for me, but I hope to catch you online again soon.

Aris

I love your creativity! I have to say I instantly fell in love with the Who wants to be a millionaire idea!

I'm very new here (second post I think), but I was about to start a new thread very very similar to this one.. I just left my job (video game dev) and I have this urge to see if there's any money to be made by helping cam-models, with ideas like these... I've been on CB for a year now and I always felt there's more to be done... If you look at Twitch.tv, for example, where everyone is using super sophisticated overlay apps and bots... cam-shows is not that different than twitch.... not everyone just goes for a quick wank I think... There's so much room for creativity here..

Here's some of the ideas I have.. Hope that something inspires you for your own project:
  • When a new user follows you, a message in a nice bubbly font appears on the screen (like in twitch.tv): "BigCock99 is now following you!" accompanied with a subtle sound
  • Persistent list of highest 3 tippers of the month. Updated automatically, and shown subtely in a corner on the screen
  • Ability to tip to show a message on the screen for 10 secs
  • 30-minute giveaways. Every 30 mins, one lucky viewer is chosen to pick from a list of prizes for free
  • Lots of mini-game ideas... I'm sick of that spin the wheel thing.. I want games like for example your Who Wants to be a millionaire idea.. Still simple, but not 100% random.. Give the user some choice... or the ability to show off his skills and make a couple of decisions.. (I'll give you a list of 5-10 game ideas I have, if you're interested)
  • Finally, more tools for the model to increase loyalty.. There's like nothing right now... Just.. being a fan.. No, give your special users awards and badges and special emoticons! Make him feel special..

Just a few things I have in mind... I'm still looking around to see what value I could provide as a programmer to cam-models.. I'm not interested getting rich with this, just tired of working for other people..... If I could sell this for $1 per month and be able to make a living, I'd be a happy guy..

Btw, I visited your room for like 10 seconds and followed you. Sorry I didn't say anything but it wasn't a good time for me, but I hope to catch you online again soon.

Aris
New functionality is pretty much on the back burner atm. Motivation to develop it burns off pretty quickly when there's no engagement in the room, I ask the guys who actually tip what kind of functionality they would like, or what do they think of xyz and the response is pretty much always "dont care". I do agree though that the wheel and dice are over used now and any fun that they might have had has long passed.

Custom emotes you cant really do the way that this is set up but theres other apps built on cb that do this anyway.
The biggest issue with games is input lag. I got the lag down from 18 seconds to 1.5-3 seconds (depends on the day) and for something like a trivia game setting up some kind of basic anti cheat system. I had a whole bunch of game ideas, everything from RPG games where members can generate a character compete with stats and skill modifiers and play through adventures winning prizes for completing puzzles and defeating enemies and have their character be persistent across days / weeks / months (it would be text based because even doing a game dev stream in unreal I got suspended for copyright infringement) to simpler stuff like trivia games and arcade clones (the arcade games would have an issue with the input lag) like stacker.

Anything that pops up on screen you have to be careful with, the amount of colombian models that come through the room and follow and stuff is pretty high and when the admin controlling their account see's that theres something different (like the pickup lines) they tend to trigger it a bunch. The first day I ran the pickup lines on entry I had maybe 10-15 colombian models in the room constantly refreshing the page, luckily that died off after a couple of days.
A bunch of the functionality is going to be moving to fanclub perks (as in you need to join the fanclub to be able to use them).

Drop 100tok in the room and your tip interacts with the real world. Real world interactions is something I want to do more of, like a physical tip goal that moves / fills up with each tip.

I also have text to speech on for tip notes on 21 tok tips, tbh I am surprised no one has tried rick rolling me yet by using it to trigger the google home 😂 I mean it wouldnt work because I dont have a spotify premium account anymore but still surprised no one tried.

I still need to finish porting it to stripchat too, (the responses are different so it's a complete re-write of the script that pulls the chat traffic and rebuilds it) Once the script that pulls the chat data is done though the actual functionality should work cross site.

One of the original goals was to be able to add a chat overlay to the stream that took the chat from every site to allow for x-site conversations, so people on cb could have a conversation with the guys on sc and cam4, mv live etc. I should probably double check thats not going to get me banned with the sc reps here, should be fine since there wont be any indicator what site each message is from.

New functionality is pretty much on the back burner atm. Motivation to develop it burns off pretty quickly when there's no engagement in the room
Build it and they will come!

The biggest issue with games is input lag. I got the lag down from 18 seconds to 1.5-3 seconds (depends on the day)
You are right, of course any "real time" game is out of the question. Even if your scrapper updated 60 times a second, that still leaves the video buffer delay between you and your viewers.

By the way, if you don't mind giving me some pointers.. So far I've noticed three ways to get chat data. A) Polling a REST call by acting as an anon user with an auth token. (I think this is also what tipalerts.com does) B) Using CB's Events API JSON feed (but I've no idea if other cam-sites have anything similar), C) Using a CB App or Bot (but I don't know if CB Apps are allowed to communicate to external services). Which did you end up going with?

RPG games where members can generate a character compete with stats and skill modifiers and play through adventures winning prizes for completing puzzles and defeating enemies and have their character be persistent across days / weeks / months
WOW! I mean... as a user, if this was a feature on a room that I frequented a lot and spent hours upon hours.... maybe this would drew me in.... but... not sure.. At that point I might as well just play Dark Souls instead :p

it would be text based because even doing a game dev stream in unreal I got suspended for copyright infringement
I wouldn't worry about this. Most 3d avatar models use Unreal or Unity without a problem (projektmelody, skyanette, etc). Just don't show the actual Unreal's Editor on your cam of course...

The first day I ran the pickup lines on entry I had maybe 10-15 colombian models in the room constantly refreshing the page
I love this 🤣

I also have text to speech on for tip notes on 21 tok tips, tbh I am surprised no one has tried rick rolling me yet by using it to trigger the google home 😂 I mean it wouldnt work because I dont have a spotify premium account anymore but still surprised no one tried.
hahaha, I'd love to try this out when I see you live

One of the original goals was to be able to add a chat overlay to the stream that took the chat from every site to allow for x-site conversations, so people on cb could have a conversation with the guys on sc and cam4, mv live etc. I should probably double check thats not going to get me banned with the sc reps here, should be fine since there wont be any indicator what site each message is from.
This is very very interesting.... I'm curious though, is this something that would really benefit and bring you value as a model, or is it more something that your.... inner-geek wants to implement just because you can? Do you think other models would want/need this functionality as well?

By the way, if you don't mind giving me some pointers.. So far I've noticed three ways to get chat data. A) Polling a REST call by acting as an anon user with an auth token. (I think this is also what tipalerts.com does) B) Using CB's Events API JSON feed (but I've no idea if other cam-sites have anything similar), C) Using a CB App or Bot (but I don't know if CB Apps are allowed to communicate to external services). Which did you end up going with?
I pull the data straight out of the websocket through a pyppeteer browser instance (the documentation is spotty at best but it's functional), it accesses the websocket through dev tools. I did originally pull the websocket URL and just try connecting to it directly, but it changes with every broadcast so would have been a pain in the ass to do every day. The events api was missing too much info that I wanted access to and the app platform is all based around JS, me and JS dont really get along, so websockets through pyppeteer with python was the easiest way to get it working. The response data is a huge mess though, nested json responses, thrown in with some wild card characters and formatted as a string, so you need to clean the response data and then convert it back into json before you can access the next layer of json which has the same thing. You might notice with my pick up lines sometimes it cuts off parts of peoples names or has their name and then ",is_mod", I got sick of writing RE to clean it up and just decided to slice the string up since the only thing I needed was the username and anything else I want to check against I can just query the string to see if theres a match since it's basically all true or false data other than that.
This is very very interesting.... I'm curious though, is this something that would really benefit and bring you value as a model, or is it more something that your.... inner-geek wants to implement just because you can? Do you think other models would want/need this functionality as well?
Its more for coherence, having a conversation with a member on stripchat always leads to "who are you talking to?" on cb and vice versa, so having xsite chat kind of solves that problem, and when the rooms are low user count like now it kind of turns them into 1 bigger room. When / if I get around to this part then goals and stuff will also be xsite rather than per site.

I wouldn't worry about this. Most 3d avatar models use Unreal or Unity without a problem (projektmelody, skyanette, etc). Just don't show the actual Unreal's Editor on your cam of course...
During the days I tend (or did) do a lot of doing stuff streams, editing videos, fucking around in blender (those were fun streams, sculpting random shit based on chat suggestions of what I should try and do having 0 idea how to use the program and working it out as I went), building out a UE game (again 0 idea what I was doing, just trying to work it out as I went), designing boxers etc, cb took issue with every single one of those streams even after they had told me there wouldnt be an issue (I emailed them and asked first) so now I find it's best to not bother. The game overlays for the trivia type games might be an issue but I think it should be fine.
WOW! I mean... as a user, if this was a feature on a room that I frequented a lot and spent hours upon hours.... maybe this would drew me in.... but... not sure.. At that point I might as well just play Dark Souls instead :p
Theres an app thats similar, dosnt hold state between plays, a couple of the guys liked it, most of the room didnt care either way, but it was missing any kind of plot to it. So I figured doing it that way, the people that liked that app can interact with it without the whole room being forced into playing. Coming up with story plots for stuff like that though tbh is probably more effort than it's worth for me. And it would be more like a D&D game than Dark Souls ;)

I pull the data straight out of the websocket through a pyppeteer browser instance (the documentation is spotty at best but it's functional), it accesses the websocket through dev tools. I did originally pull the websocket URL and just try connecting to it directly, but it changes with every broadcast so would have been a pain in the ass to do every day.
I know what you mean now... that nasty "chatw-XX" on the websocket link that keeps changing. I ended up using this. It's written in Go, figures out the websocket link automatically and gives you the result in a nicely parsed struct.

when the rooms are low user count like now it kind of turns them into 1 bigger room.
love this...

cb took issue with every single one of those streams even after they had told me there wouldnt be an issue
it's a shame.. I guess you need to be really careful about showing licensed content.. even though it's perfectly fine to put unlicensed music from youtube, haha..

And it would be more like a D&D game than Dark Souls
haha, well count me in, if you ever finish it.. i'm a longtime D&D fan

I know what you mean now... that nasty "chatw-XX" on the websocket link that keeps changing. I ended up using this. It's written in Go, figures out the websocket link automatically and gives you the result in a nicely parsed struct.

love this...

it's a shame.. I guess you need to be really careful about showing licensed content.. even though it's perfectly fine to put unlicensed music from youtube, haha..

haha, well count me in, if you ever finish it.. i'm a longtime D&D fan
theres one that connects onto the websocket that's written in java too but it requires a node backend, figured it's faster to write it from scratch than read through someone else's code working out how it works and checking that it's not sending any info anywhere it shouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.