AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned For No Reason and no they make it permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2022
Hi i am in great sadness right now bcuz my chaturbate account has been banned for no reason. as we know that models are needed to send thier id’s to make they account age verified and i did it with my passport and my other id i even flew from davao to manila just to renewed id. now as i sent my identification and done it i reload the page and it says my account was banned. i immediately email the support and 6 days from now i recieve thier response and they say i am permanently banned. Chaturbate is my only bread and butter as i raisedy siblings when my mom past away last year . i wish u can help me can u please help me? please im begging

Hi i am in great sadness right now bcuz my chaturbate account has been banned for no reason. as we know that models are needed to send thier id’s to make they account age verified and i did it with my passport and my other id i even flew from davao to manila just to renewed id. now as i sent my identification and done it i reload the page and it says my account was banned. i immediately email the support and 6 days from now i recieve thier response and they say i am permanently banned. Chaturbate is my only bread and butter as i raisedy siblings when my mom past away last year . i wish u can help me can u please help me? please im begging
@punker barbie sadly this is exactly my case i added id to my account and I was notified its been banned, I'm in dire distress and I humbly ask for you to help unban my account Sweetmintsoap. Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.