AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Account is Banned For no Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2022
Hi greetings to you @punker barbie my account has been banned for no reason. the Site has ask me to age verify my account once again and to comply i sent my passport together with my newly issued postal identification card. as i already sent it i reload the page and it says my account was banned. so i emailed the support immediately but until now i havent recieve any response to them. Chaturbate platform is a big help for me since its the only way i can earn extra for my family and my studies. we even flew from davao to manila with my partner just to comply the sites needs. cuz we treasure the rules and the platform so much. i hope and wish u can help me @punker barbie please i am begging. thankyou and have a great day

Hi greetings to you @punker barbie my account has been banned for no reason. the Site has ask me to age verify my account once again and to comply i sent my passport together with my newly issued postal identification card. as i already sent it i reload the page and it says my account was banned. so i emailed the support immediately but until now i havent recieve any response to them. Chaturbate platform is a big help for me since its the only way i can earn extra for my family and my studies. we even flew from davao to manila with my partner just to comply the sites needs. cuz we treasure the rules and the platform so much. i hope and wish u can help me @punker barbie please i am begging. thankyou and have a great day
dhalia_sins isy site username

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.