AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't necessarily be ashamed of it either, but people are weird and it's just not worth the hassle. Besides, as soon as you explain that you have a friendship with a cam model everyone immediately assumed you are being scammed (I'm not). It's just way too much grief to be putting up with, which is why it's easier to talk about it here - even given the fact that people here can be sceptical enough about it (with good reason at times).

Honestly, the thing that threw me off in this thread was the awkward wording. And the lengthiness.

It's difficult to be Shakespearian when you type with one hand 😂
Do you have a hand/arm injury, leaving you with one hand?

Otherwise there's no reason to be posting here with just one.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Ha ha. Good point. I'd have thought this was the place for masturbation based gags though all the same..... 😂
Imagine this place is the cam model water cooler, we talk shop and vent. We get enough jokes about jerking off and whatnot. Don't get shooed away from the water cooler you've chosen to hang at :D

Imagine this place is the cam model water cooler, we talk shop and vent. We get enough jokes about jerking off and whatnot. Don't get shooed away from the water cooler you've chosen to hang at :D
To be fair, I was only just out of bed and looking for a witty response to the critique of my lengthy prose but point taken.

Apologies again for my tasteless attempt at humour. Some things sound better in your head than they do once they reach your fingers and on to the keyboard.

Reactions: Ozzie_
It's completely possible to become friends or lovers with a cam girl, but it is highly unlikely as well. I was a shit tipper, but I actually treated the models like humans. Crazy idea right? Lol. Well, I developed feelings for one of them and she for me... I ended up flying out to meet her and we fucked a ton. Then we went to Hawaii to meet up with another cam girl friend... No, I didn't pay for any plane tickets. When I got there before the girl I was with, the other cam girl (just a friend) picked me up from the airport and we went to her house and just chilled. This was a model that I'd actually leave the chat when she started masturbating because honestly it was weird watching it. They refused to let me even pay for my own food because they wanted to make sure I didn't think they were after money. Their first night camming together, they made something like $3000.

It's been like 7 years now and neither cam anymore. I still talk to the one I had sex with. She's engaged and finally happy with her life... Honestly even with us being on opposite sides of the country, we seemed linked somehow. When we started talking again we were both going through some shit (breakups with partners we were with for several years). We worked through our problems and supported each other. Then the next relationship... We both broke up with our SOs within an hour of each other with zero indication it was going to happen. I love this chick like a sister at this point and I am truly happy for her.

So yes, you can develop meaningful friendships with a cam girl, but I'd probably try to take money out of the equation just to make sure she spends time with you for you.

Also just to add to that, I'm now friends with another cam girl that I met on tinder who was not really looking for guys to date (my dog got her attention). I took that seriously and didn't make any advances on her because I know everyone around her sexualizes the shit out of her. Turns out she had the hots for me and we're now fwb.

It's completely possible to become friends or lovers with a cam girl, but it is highly unlikely as well. I was a shit tipper, but I actually treated the models like humans. Crazy idea right? Lol. Well, I developed feelings for one of them and she for me... I ended up flying out to meet her and we fucked a ton. Then we went to Hawaii to meet up with another cam girl friend... No, I didn't pay for any plane tickets. When I got there before the girl I was with, the other cam girl (just a friend) picked me up from the airport and we went to her house and just chilled. This was a model that I'd actually leave the chat when she started masturbating because honestly it was weird watching it. They refused to let me even pay for my own food because they wanted to make sure I didn't think they were after money. Their first night camming together, they made something like $3000.

It's been like 7 years now and neither cam anymore. I still talk to the one I had sex with. She's engaged and finally happy with her life... Honestly even with us being on opposite sides of the country, we seemed linked somehow. When we started talking again we were both going through some shit (breakups with partners we were with for several years). We worked through our problems and supported each other. Then the next relationship... We both broke up with our SOs within an hour of each other with zero indication it was going to happen. I love this chick like a sister at this point and I am truly happy for her.

So yes, you can develop meaningful friendships with a cam girl, but I'd probably try to take money out of the equation just to make sure she spends time with you for you.
I'm off to put the popcorn on for this one. Anyone want some?

• Funny!
Reactions: Carmen-Berlin
It's completely possible to become friends or lovers with a cam girl, but it is highly unlikely as well. I was a shit tipper, but I actually treated the models like humans. Crazy idea right? Lol. Well, I developed feelings for one of them and she for me... I ended up flying out to meet her and we fucked a ton.
You really should write romantic novels.

I was a shit tipper, but I actually treated the models like humans. Crazy idea right? Lol.

Maybe crazy to you.

Or you could recognise and respect the fact that a model's room is her place of business. (Which btw is what models who are friends do when they visit each other on cam.)

Crazy idea right?

I'll take "Shit that didn't happen" for 10 points please....
And this is exactly why I rarely tell the story... No one ever believes me. I figured a forum specifically for camming on a topic specifically for model/client relations might be different but I guess not. Do whatever you want. Believe whatever you want. It doesn't make a difference to me.

And as an FYI... Before these to cam girls essentially took me under their wing, I seriously thought I was going to die alone. I thought I wasn't deserving of love... But in the car driving around Hawaii with two extremely attractive women who accepted me for me quite literally changed my life. It's one of my happiest memories and it was the first moment in my life that I had hope for my future. The romance didn't last, but I got a friend for life. They gave me the confidence to start dating and I was finally having success.

And @ArcticKitty - Taking money out of the equation is the only way you'd know if you are being played. If they stop talking to you, you are purely business to them.

And @ArcticKitty - Taking money out of the equation is the only way you'd know if you are being played. If they stop talking to you, you are purely business to them.
It's called sex WORK. Of course it's a fucking business. Treating it like a business as a sex worker is not playing someone for fucks sake.

And this is exactly why I rarely tell the story... No one ever believes me. I figured a forum specifically for camming on a topic specifically for model/client relations might be different but I guess not. Do whatever you want. Believe whatever you want. It doesn't make a difference to me.
To be honest, I don't know or care whether it's true or not. Your post came across as a bit crass. I've taken a fair bit of flak over this post but the intention of this post wasn't to discuss whether members could meet and have sex with models. That's weird and filled with danger for models. And as for paying, I may have a model as a friend but it doesn't mean I don't pay to take her private or tip her. I'm not being played. I'm paying and she's providing a service. Nobody is being played. I get exactly what I pay for. I think you can still care about each other's lives and worries even when there is a commercial aspect to the relationship. I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive.

1. It's completely possible to become friends or lovers with a cam girl, but it is highly unlikely as well. I was a shit tipper, but I actually treated the models like humans. Crazy idea right? Lol. Well, I developed feelings for one of them and she for me... I ended up flying out to meet her and we fucked a ton. Then we went to Hawaii to meet up with another cam girl friend... No, I didn't pay for any plane tickets. When I got there before the girl I was with, the other cam girl (just a friend) picked me up from the airport and we went to her house and just chilled. This was a model that I'd actually leave the chat when she started masturbating because honestly it was weird watching it. They refused to let me even pay for my own food because they wanted to make sure I didn't think they were after money. Their first night camming together, they made something like $3000.

2. Also just to add to that, I'm now friends with another cam girl that I met on tinder who was not really looking for guys to date (my dog got her attention). I took that seriously and didn't make any advances on her because I know everyone around her sexualizes the shit out of her. Turns out she had the hots for me and we're now fwb.

But it doesn't make sense to me.

1. You made your account 10 mins before your post, so presumably came here just to tell your story.
About meeting a cam girl 7 years ago, who isn't a cam girl any more, and who you are no longer in a relationship with. because your busy fucking another cam girl who you met on tinder. Why?

2. Not sure why you fly to GF, then to the friend, then back home, and etc etc.. but paying for no flights (or food), Cant see her paying someone's flights for them that they hadn't even met yet.

3. Not sure how you randomly end up in the friends broadcasting room (before meeting either of them) regularly, or why you would goto her room and then leave everytime she did something sexual.

4. Why do you link paying for your own flights and your own food, to the models after your money... the money wouldn't have been going to them.. but the airline and food shops.

5. Not sure why the latest one was on the dating app tinder, but you say she wasn't looking for guys to date, even though she pounced on you.

6. Not sure how a broadcast makes $3k in hours (a night) the menu items must be very expensive and very short in time.
It would be something like a high private rate of 90 tokens a minute = $4.50 per minute = $270 per hour = 11+ hours with no downtime.. So not a "night"

I also thought your boast about treating models "like humans" was a bit disturbing. Who enters any situation and has to actively make an effort to treat someone like a human? That should be the default state. Not something you have to think about.

I let that bit pass my radar because a lot in GF's room don't treat her like a person.

It's non payers with..
Show me your tits, bend over, shove the Domi in your ass. ETC ETC

And unknowns paying for something on the menu without saying a word.
Then disappearing as soon as the menu items done

I let that bit pass my radar because a lot in GF's room don't treat her like a person.

It's non payers with..
Show me your tits, bend over, shove the Domi in your ass. ETC ETC

And unknowns paying for something on the menu without saying a word.
Then disappearing as soon as the menu items done
Agreed but I hate the vibe of "oh look at me I'm such a nice guy cause I treat humans like humans"

Forgive me for the lame comparison but it's kinda like the time I saw a dog daycare advertising with "we don't beat your dog". I mean what the fuck? You want to brag about not being an asshole?

And as for paying, I may have a model as a friend but it doesn't mean I don't pay to take her private or tip her. I'm not being played. I'm paying and she's providing a service. Nobody is being played. I get exactly what I pay for. I think you can still care about each other's lives and worries even when there is a commercial aspect to the relationship. I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive.

I guess I'm in the middle. Because I understand its the GF's job to do broadcasts and content..
And I don't do anything to distract her from her income.
So outside of broadcasts and content we are partners (have text and vid calls / live together in 3month chunks / etc)
Inside broadcasts and content making .. she has a job to do and money to earn.

But her time outside of work is very limited. Since she usually does
6 hours broadcasting
2-3 hours client/fanclub content
1-2 hours advertising content
6 days a week.

So we have the agreement that if I log into one of her platforms under my account.
Then I'm there to play, and am to be treated the same as a user.
I'm not going to remove her earning time so she cant earn.
(Otherwise I log into her account on Eplay same time she's logged into it ,, And other platforms without logging in ,, and talk to her with external communication platforms as needed)

Agreed but I hate the vibe of "oh look at me I'm such a nice guy cause I treat humans like humans"

Forgive me for the lame comparison but it's kinda like the time I saw a dog daycare advertising with "we don't beat your dog". I mean what the fuck? You want to brag about not being an asshole?
Exactly, treating people like human beings isn't something to brag about. It's normal behaviour. Or at least it should be.

6. Not sure how a broadcast makes $3k in hours (a night) the menu items must be very expensive and very short in time.
It would be something like a high private rate of 90 tokens a minute = $4.50 per minute = $270 per hour = 11+ hours with no downtime.. So not a "night"

Point 6 is possible and happens all the time. Not to an extremely large group of people, but especially on sites like MFC it's pretty routine for some models to make that much in a night. Although I see it pretty routinely on CB as well, so stripchat must be similar too. (I don't know anything about private based sites so can't comment on that but I know some people make insane money on there too)

Models can make 3k in a single tip... It doesn't need to take 11+ hours without downtime. Add to that the fact that when 2 popular models combine both their tipper-forces it's easy to see that 1500 + 1500 = 3000 is not a stretch whatsoever. Doesn't need to take high goals/tip menu items either. Sometimes people just like to drop big token amounts for no reason aside from appreciation.

Anyway, @CorgiButts story is possible and does fit within this topic so not entirely sure why everyone seems to be jumping on it 🤷‍♀️ Can also be fake ofcourse but you can say that about everything.

As a sidenote: I personally agree about taking the money out of the equation if I would be seriously romantically interested in a viewer. But in that situation I would have taken that dynamic off site and into the "personal realm" a long time ago and discussed feelings/intentions so there's nothing but clarity.

‐----------------
I work towards being a community based / social model so in my case I'd say I have quite some "friends" as regulars. I don't monetize every interaction (I do 'free' discord movie watching/gaming etc.) and I genuinely care about most of them. However the caveat is that it's not 100% the same as offline friendship (if nobody would tip me I wouldn't be able to stick around because I need to do something else to make money to pay my bills). And I don't have the social energy to spend a lot of time talking to them off stream 1 on 1. I already struggle with that with IRL friends, but online there are so many that it becomes pretty impossible aside from the short responses here and there. But I love spending time as a group online and having a good time together. So that's what I focus on, creating a fun environment for a group of friends to come together and laugh (and fap) together. It's a little bit of a "strange" type of friendship I guess, but my regs are also friends with eachother.

So I guess it's a bit different from the one on one friendships this thread talks about.. But IMO it's still friendship.

I also thought your boast about treating models "like humans" was a bit disturbing. Who enters any situation and has to actively make an effort to treat someone like a human? That should be the default state. Not something you have to think about.

I read him as "I'll do Nice Guy so I can get some" and "Treat whores like queens". Creeps like that totally disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.