AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but I hate the vibe of "oh look at me I'm such a nice guy cause I treat humans like humans"

Forgive me for the lame comparison but it's kinda like the time I saw a dog daycare advertising with "we don't beat your dog". I mean what the fuck? You want to brag about not being an asshole?

As if we all can't see that what he really wants is to wank to someone's shaved beav and for her to be charming and give him time w/o paying.

It's called sex WORK. Of course it's a fucking business. Treating it like a business as a sex worker is not playing someone for fucks sake.

And @ArcticKitty - Taking money out of the equation is the only way you'd know if you are being played. If they stop talking to you, you are purely business to them.

Absolutely, Ms. Mika! This bozo has more shit than a cow but I'm just replying to reemphasise this for the benefit of other users for clarity.

I read him as "I'll do Nice Guy so I can get some" and "Treat whores like queens". Creeps like that totally disgust me.
The whole thing just left me cringing. It was really uncomfortable reading. Like a story told at a bachelors party by a drunk potential groom playing to the audience.

Y'all this thread is wild.

6. Not sure how a broadcast makes $3k in hours (a night) the menu items must be very expensive and very short in time.
It would be something like a high private rate of 90 tokens a minute = $4.50 per minute = $270 per hour = 11+ hours with no downtime.. So not a "night"

Girl/girl shows are very popular on MFC. You don’t even need to be a top model there to have a very successful show if you’re camming with another model. If two popular models with a good tipping member base cam together they could absolutely make $3k in a night. Even with solo camming, $3k isn’t outside the realm of possibility if you have whales or a huge fan base that tips well. And, most the models who do that well generally aren’t doing privates.

Not saying that guy’s story is true or not, but just pointing out that your point is not correct.

Reactions: AudriTwo
6. Not sure how a broadcast makes $3k in hours (a night) the menu items must be very expensive and very short in time.
It would be something like a high private rate of 90 tokens a minute = $4.50 per minute = $270 per hour = 11+ hours with no downtime.. So not a "night"
I hate everything in this thread but if you think 3k in a night is not possible you're not paying enough attention... and you should not be managing models.

Menu items = pennies compared to big tips that come in to finish countdowns, participate in raffles/games, show appreciation, buy videos, buy clubs, or gain status.

alright which one of you is selling the guidebook to making $3k a night because apparently I missed the memo
LOL not saying it's easy. Just saying that it totally happens especially on social/tip based sites.

MFC top 20 are making that kind of $$$.

Reminds me of the 'dom' who tipped me for some pics at the start of my camming career. I was new and doing things for pennies..

Later someone pointed me to his fetlife where one of them was posted in an album that was supposedly his 'subs'..

He got insulted/annoyed when I demanded he remove it - because 'wasn't I one of his subs??"

Girl/girl shows are very popular on MFC. You don’t even need to be a top model there to have a very successful show if you’re camming with another model. If two popular models with a good tipping member base cam together they could absolutely make $3k in a night. Even with solo camming, $3k isn’t outside the realm of possibility if you have whales or a huge fan base that tips well. And, most the models who do that well generally aren’t doing privates.

Not saying that guy’s story is true or not, but just pointing out that your point is not correct.
Out of interest, how have you seen this translate across different regions? I mean, I've seen a lot of money flying about for American and European models, especially on token based sites. However, as someone who is into Latina models (basically in Colombia), I don't think I've ever seen this kind of money change hands. Generally the Latina models tend to charge less on the sites I visit (Streamate and ManyVids) and have far fewer viewers. Given that this guy is helping out a Latina model, that might be a driving factor behind his incorrect assumption that you can't make $3000 a night.

Out of interest, how have you seen this translate across different regions? I mean, I've seen a lot of money flying about for American and European models, especially on token based sites. However, as someone who is into Latina models (basically in Colombia), I don't think I've ever seen this kind of money change hands. Generally the Latina models tend to charge less on the sites I visit (Streamate and ManyVids) and have far fewer viewers. Given that this guy is helping out a Latina model, that might be a driving factor behind his incorrect assumption that you can't make $3000 a night.

I know $3k a night is possible for the top xx , but its not normal or average etc..
I just doubted the "shit tipper" would be flown by someone he hasn't met at the models cost to live/visit in Haiwai, with a top xx model who earns $3k/night, to "fuck a ton"

Reactions: inertvolcano
This thread is like a crack cocaine addiction. I wish I'd never started it. I wish it would go away. Yet a new dealer always comes along with some bonkers new variation of crack and I end up smoking it again.

It was a dead cert that a thread with a title like this would attract all kinds of freaks and asshole losers like a magnet. I'm sure it encourages seriously delusional types too.

It was a dead cert that a thread with a title like this would attract all kinds of freaks and asshole losers like a magnet. I'm sure it encourages seriously delusional types too.
With the benefit of hindsight, I agree.
I'm actually feeling a sense of disconnect with this thread, including the recent posts.
I'd like to think that the recent posts have no connection with the initial point of the thread, which was nothing to do with meeting models for sex. In fact, quite the opposite.

With all the fellas out there in InternetLand looking to gloat about their "model friend" and their alleged sexcapades, I'm curious if this thread will last for 12 years like bawksy's 'Reality Check' thread (Started back in 2010). :giggle:

Owl GIF by Zack Kantor

One of the more off-putting threads I’ve been a part of here, if I’m being honest.

Between the obvious cringe posts and the subsequent misunderstandings, pile-ons, generalizations, etc.

Reactions: MarieElise
With all the fellas out there in InternetLand looking to gloat about their "model friend" and their alleged sexcapades, I'm curious if this thread will last for 12 years like bawksy's 'Reality Check' thread (Started back in 2010). :giggle:

Owl GIF by Zack Kantor
I'll not be gloating about anything from now on. I'm the idiot who let this particular genie out of the box. Sorry folks.

I'll not be gloating about anything from now on.

I'm referring to the CorgiButts dude who seems to have joined ACF to make his public service announcement that he bagged a cam model(s). Lol.

Corgi's post reminded me of this scene from Martin where he's announcing to everyone in the courtroom that he "got the draws."

• Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.