AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s genuinely taking me a while to unpack all of the WTF in this one, but for starters:

@soy_chris you intend to make money from advising cam models in Colombia, while you’re here advising random people not to tip them because it’s a better way to get close to them?

How much experience do you have, sir, aside from having some beer buddies and knowing how to search up ACF?

I just see it happens every time that people get emotionally attached to models and get hurt because of false expectations...thats why I am saying that a friendship wont establish on the grounds of money=tipping. if a friendship developes through the page it can be sth like a sideffect, I just wanted to point out that it can happen but the page is obviously the wrong place to look for real life friends.

And about my experience, more than enough to run my own studio, I basically have the important people for the office already together. Nowadays I'm not in the page to get rid of boredom, i just keep up with my beerbuddies but 90% of the time Im working for several models as their monitor...but way better than the typical monitors do ;-) that way I can get the savings together that I need to get down there.

Last edited:
I just see it happens every time that people get emotionally attached to models and get hurt because of false expectations...thats why I am saying that a friendship wont establish on the grounds of money=tipping. if a friendship developes through the page it can be sth like a sideffect, I just wanted to point out that it can happen but the page is obviously the wrong place to look for real life friends.

And about my experience, more than enough to run my own studio, I basically have the important people for the office already together. Nowadays I'm not in the page to get rid of boredom, i just keep up with my beerbuddies but 90% of the time Im working for several models as their monitor...but way better than the typical monitors do ;-) that way I can get the savings together that I need to get down there.
I dread to think what kind of manipulation tactics you must’ve used to convince all these women it’s a good idea to meet up with a stranger from their cam room who isn’t even a tipper

I dread to think what kind of manipulation tactics you must’ve used to convince all these women it’s a good idea to meet up with a stranger from their cam room who isn’t even a tipper
i like more the fact that you assume I would do that. actually im just myself...I get along well with those girls that I met and thats it. but as I said...I didnt need to push them into that direction...those girls that I met I told them upfront when I will be in their city and they were like cool you finally come we can do sth..I myself have no idea how i managed to meet all the girls that I had a good user/model "friendship" with...but it happened somehow...but maybe its because of the fact that I started hanging out in the rooms because I wanted to get to know something about the country and not their boobs because southamerica shut down when I wanted to fly there...and in the end they convinced me that I shall open my own studio because my ideas about how to run the business seems to be better of what they are used to.

Last edited:

And these models give you a cut of their earnings for monitoring them remotely? You’re basically a paid moderator then, or are you actually giving advice and what not?

If you’re giving models advice based on what seems to be maybe 2-3 years of using CB and talking to a handful of models, you may not even be as qualified to draw a salary from these women as I am… and I am absolutely NOT qualified to do that.

yes more or less the first that you mentioned with several other things....so I am basically doing the work the studios do but in a way better and effective way..and several other stuff, teaching strategies how to get more users and so on....only with the difference that Im not physical there right now...some of the girls I met I visited at home and optimized some stuff there...sure that way its easier...in the end they earn more with my help than they have to pay me...its way less than studio satelites have to give away...and even top 200 girls (ranking for their schedule) miss out a lot of stuff that would help them grow more

yes more or less the first that you mentioned with several other things....so I am basically doing the work the studios do but in a way better and effective way..and several other stuff, teaching strategies how to get more users and so on....only with the difference that Im not physical there right now...in the end they earn more with my help than they have to pay me...its way less than studio satelites have to give away...and even top 200 girls (ranking for their schedule) miss out a lot of stuff that would help them grow more

Dude, you sound dodgy as fuck…

why? im just a service provider....just remind yourself that there are countries where people dont grow up with a computer in the house...and those countries play the biggest part in the pages. also a lot of girls dont know how to cam....so they can learn it within years or they have more success in a shorter time when they have professionals working with them and teaching them whats important.

and actually we are drifting away now from the thread....

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: mika_kedi
yes more or less the first that you mentioned with several other things....so I am basically doing the work the studios do but in a way better and effective way..and several other stuff, teaching strategies how to get more users and so on....only with the difference that Im not physical there right now...some of the girls I met I visited at home and optimized some stuff there...sure that way its easier...in the end they earn more with my help than they have to pay me...its way less than studio satelites have to give away...and even top 200 girls (ranking for their schedule) miss out a lot of stuff that would help them grow more

I’ll expand on my question about your experience:

You were not a model, right? (Hobby wanking doesn’t count… did you ever earn your primary income as a cam model?)

And it sounds like you weren’t even a frequent tipper. Nothing more than a gesture tip here or there. Am I right?

So why do you think you have expertise in 1) how a model should behave or
2) what motivates a frequent tipper to spend more money?

Have you ever earned and retained a whale tipper as a model? On the flip side, have you ever been a big enough tipper yourself to understand how those members think about budgeting private shows, how they respond to different types of contact, etc etc etc?

For the love of Pete, the first piece of advice you gave in this thread was to avoid tipping a model…

For the love of Pete, the first piece of advice you gave in this thread was to avoid tipping a model…
In his defence (and I do not know why I am bothering to do so :) ), I think English is very much not his first language ( I hope it is not), and he did seem to be saying that you won't get a true friendship by tipping (which I think everyone here would agree with), rather than saying that the way that you *can* get one is by *not* tipping (subtle difference).

Does a football coach have to play the game itself on the highest level to teach his players? Why is it so important to you? And the business is not about getting a rivalins in the room its about earning enough daily to pay the bills. Think outside of the luxury bubble of the G7 states then you might realize that its about making at least 1000-2000 tokens daily to pay the bills. consistently.

In his defence (and I do not know why I am bothering to do so :) ), I think English is very much not his first language ( I hope it is not), and he did seem to be saying that you won't get a true friendship by tipping (which I think everyone here would agree with), rather than saying that the way that you *can* get one is by *not* tipping (subtle difference).

Haha :) he sounds a bit like a scammer.

He’s banging on about the G7 now.

Reactions: mika_kedi

atleast one gets my point here.

Haha :) he sounds like a total scam scumbag.

then wakeup and get an idea how the business really works in eastern europe and south america. im out of that discussion now. people dont know how to use their computers, neither how to fix things on their own so they hire people to do that for them that they dont need to rely on the barking dogs in the room doing it for free who they usually only want to have arround to tip them. or maybe realize how internet traffic works especially between countries and 1 hour without noticing that the servers are struggeling while there is someone who realizes it and fixes it within 2 minutes that they keep earning money while 5000 other people are having struggles with the servers, thats the room thats working and wont be skipped.

Haha :) he sounds a bit like a scammer.

Hehe well, he's kinda got a point there too. Financial success in different countries is different. Unfortunately his two correct points have been woven into a rather cringey sounding story about meeting models 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Maxi_P
Hehe well, he's kinda got a point there too. Financial success in different countries is different. Unfortunately his two correct points have been woven into a rather cringey sounding story about meeting models 🤷‍♂️
the thing with the models is, i met them because i didnt go to their city to meet them, it was a side effect and it doesnt affect me when a girl says no…i dont
go into a room to find real friendships…just to get rid of boredom…but seems i made myself interesting enough to have a coffee…dont know whats creepy about that saying hey its doesnt work because of the points i mentioned but for me it happened because of my personality…but dont rely on that 0,01% chance that 1 dude got some reallife friends through those pages because 99,99% are in the room for reasons that exclude them
of beeing a “real friend”. but impossible its not but that highly depends on the mindset of why you are in the room.

Dude, no one gives a shit and your reply sounds super cringy. I’m sorry, I’m going to bow out now, have fun…..

then wakeup and get an idea how the business really works in eastern europe and south america. im out of that discussion now. people dont know how to use their computers, neither how to fix things on their own so they hire people to do that for them that they dont need to rely on the barking dogs in the room doing it for free who they usually only want to have arround to tip them. or maybe realize how internet traffic works especially between countries and 1 hour without noticing that the servers are struggeling while there is someone who realizes it and fixes it within 2 minutes that they keep earning money while 5000 other people are having struggles with the servers, thats the room thats working and wont be skipped.
I'm eastern european with plenty of other eastern european model friends so wake up and get an idea how the business really works here, since I, unlike you, am actually in the position to know - we have computers in our homes! Most of us have had them since the early/mid 90's and are fucking fluent in using them and can deal with fixing issues by ourselves without a useless leech like you.

Also, did you know that we have cars and public transportation and don't, in fact, ride our polar bears around to take us places?

they have professionals working with them and teaching them whats important.
Emilia Clarke Laughing GIF

This disappoints me to discover ;)
Well, I went a bit too far (also geographically) with that polar bear thing, but I used to work in hospitality industry and I would tell the wildest stories to people who were already in my country and yet still expected to see some wild "this is a sad, cold soviet country, poor people here have nothing, only 1 computer in a village" shit so I would fuck with them and tell them more and more ridiculous stories, and I swear to god once I made a guy believe I have a pet brown bear in my backyard and that it is customary here to keep them as pets and even take rides on their backs.

and 1 hour without noticing that the servers are struggeling while there is someone who realizes it and fixes it within 2 minutes that they keep earning money while 5000 other people are having struggles with the servers, thats the room thats working and wont be skipped.

You realize that if a camming platform’s servers are struggling, you can’t fix that yourself, right?

Do you have these models believing that you can? Because that’s false.

Unless you’re talking about servers in your own studio, but mentioning “5,000 people” seems to imply you’re talking about the platform (unless you plan to have 5,000 studio models working for you during any given shift, which is equally hard to imagine).

Status
Not open for further replies.