AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Grey on CB
This was all of his messages.

som3body
body is ok
som3body
movement is dry. but i guess it comes someday :p masculine jaw. mmm great
som3body
intresting. sooo you come closer to read ? do please wear glasses.. it makes you even sexyer :))))
som3body
yes yes. do it
som3body
yep. top page for more eyes. wear black one leggings and glasses. yepe baby
som3body
throws 20 euro bills at screen. :/
som3body
cheked what music you listen. i keep it muted., well cya later. promising lady tho

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
See the parts I bolded
How nice, at least she got 9... assuming it's out of 10

4:19 PM
Csintalan7
Hot mom

4:22 PM
Csintalan7
Heated red?

4:24 PM
Csintalan7
Looks exciting

4:26 PM
Csintalan7
I already have rhe spark

Csintalan7
Wow

4:36 PM
Csintalan7
Face: 9 Breasts: 9

4:37 PM
Csintalan7
Legs: ?? Pussy: ?? To be continue

Wow....

11:13 PM
QuietAbsence
Fuck

QuietAbsence
I love put inside Yor Pussy my 30cm and make you uncontroll laud hard screaming orgassams all day and night kiss you all Your body make you uncontroll screaming destroy Your ass lick Your pussy all eat Your pussy make you enjoi like never before fuck you like animal

[ ME ]
@QuietAbsence not even a hello to the lady?

11:14 PM
QuietAbsence
Please fingering Your pussy for

11:15 PM
QuietAbsence
I love kiss you all Your body make you uncontroll laud hard screaming orgassams brutal lips you have i kissing you like never before fuck you like animal destroy Your ass lick Your pussy destroy Your pussy

See the parts I bolded
How nice, at least she got 9... assuming it's out of 10

4:19 PM
Csintalan7
Hot mom

4:22 PM
Csintalan7
Heated red?

4:24 PM
Csintalan7
Looks exciting

Csintalan7
I already have rhe spark

Csintalan7
Wow

4:36 PM
Csintalan7
Face: 9 Breasts: 9

4:37 PM
Csintalan7
Legs: ?? Pussy: ?? To be continue

Ew. Who the fuck do these guys think they are? Reminds me of that time that Donald Trump had the audacity to say that supermodel Heidi Klum "is no longer a 10." 🙄 Coming from a clown who looks like this..... :clown:

Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

I also have a tipper that everytime he tips he asks "sweet pussy?" Idk, love, smells nice tho 🤣

A guy i mentioned here before "lickthatho" goes around to all models doing the same, he tries hard to become a Knight, tells the chat the model gives the best private shows - and he copies and pastes all the exact same lines to all these models.

Finally, he did it to a Ukrainian model who I visit a lot and she made him a Knight because of all his silly copy > paste nonsense.

On day 1 he was doing the obvious stuff of trying hard to stay as a knight, tip her, follow her, "she gives the best private", normal stuff, but he kept making the SAME stupid joke (again, copy and paste it) saying "what are you guys watching, football? there is a sexy woman in front of you. tip her". He made that same joke about 5 times in 20 minutes.

On day 2 he was still using that exact same joke multiple times (like really, at least try new material), and there were guys talking to the model in Russian - they were all being polite, just chatting. However, he kept telling everyone to speak English. She wrote to him in public chat "it's fine, I understand them" and his response was "As your knight, they need to speak English so I can understand them". I don't know how wrong or right of it was of me, but I replied to him just to point out that as her knight he should understand and learn the room, and HE should adapt to HER rooms needs and there are plenty of FREE translators he can install free on his phone or computer/laptop browser, or simply use a free website translator. Otherwise, she will ban anyone that is rude. I received a PM from him telling me not to tell him how to be a knight, and I was unable to reply to him because he banned me as soon as he had sent the message to me lol.

Anyway, in all of that same time, there were multiple other users (tippers) he was being bad with and 1 of them actually spoke up to say this guy does this in all rooms and it drives users and her tippers away (which it definitely does) After these, she actually removed him as her knight.

I just thought the entire thing was ridiculous and it's a very good example of why you don't just make "anyone" your Knight or Moderator - they need to KNOW you, your likes/hates, and desires, and be able to understand you and your room and not try to make YOU change the room for THEIR needs/requirements. I am sure if I talk in rooms he is a knight in, he will decide to be an asshole to me and probably mute me lol.

edit:
I just want to say, I never used to get annoyed by mods or knights, except those excessive types on CB posting images constantly and saying how much they love the model etc.
But I have really been getting so annoyed and frustrated a lot, and having so many of these idiots it killing it all for me. And this is despite knowing there are a lot of good/decent ones out there who are nothing like this, when you keep coming across these same types, it just destroys everything and the moods
Just found him as a Knight! He was totally dominating Public Chat, constant sarcastic/antagonistic remarks to non tippers & tippers. Acting like it was HIS show & the model was secondary, like she was working for him. She may have told him in a PM to stop it because even though he was still in the room, he didn't write further.

Reactions: NotYou
USER
You like younger guys ? , check my pics , would you fuck me 😈
darcyduke
i switch in prv xxxx
darcyduke
tip X and ill look at ur profile pics :D
USER
The tip will come , trust me 😍😍😍
USER
I like what i see
USER
You see my purple name 🙊
darcyduke
well if you can afford it, I don't see what the problem is.

Idiot.

Edit - then asked if he was going to tip, and he claimed that he didn't like how I asked 😆 😆

Last edited:
I had an awful night yesterday.

A member who was a whale a long time ago , entered my room yesterday. He wrote me a pm, telling me that I’ve „changed“ (he was gone for over a year) i asked him what exactly he means , and i hope he meant it in a positive way. He didn’t give me an answer for that , tipped for toy control but it didn’t work for him and i was sending him link after link trying to make it work for him(it was definitely a bug on his side, everything worked fine for me and my knight who tested it) so his last words where “Yeah, whatever, have fun” and he was gone. That really hurt because he was one of my biggest tippers and usually very nice to me. Why is it too much to at least wish me a good night?

Another member wrote me an austrian word in chat, which i had to google to find out what it means. It was an insult and means “stupid, naive, simpleminded little girl”. I’ve went into a rant, telling him that I’m almost 30 years old and not stupid because i have blonde hair , look younger and do camming. But i guess some people like to judge books by their covers.

Hour after hour went by , nobody was taking or tipping. Really nobody. Not even greys. Didn’t matter what i was doing.

Then this:

*Member with 1200 tokens on his account*
Member: Can you block me?
Me: No why? I only block people if they give me a reason.
Member: For 5 tokens?
Me: Me and my time are definitely worth more than 5 tokens, sorry.
Member: Ok than this way: Your absolutely disgusting.

My knight then blocked him , but I felt used by this member and that he got his satisfaction, insulted me in open chat and i got nothing. I get that some people are having weird preferences, but for 5 tokens you get a “hi” from me. Not more.

Then i got a pm from a member, who was telling me that many models are online and i need to go live when there are less models, because “then the members have less choices and will go into my room” So you try to tell me that I’m not good enough? Yeah thanks for your “helpful advice”.

Another member , who tipped me a total of 500 tokens months ago , asked if I’m going live earlier because he goes to work early in the morning. He usually complains that he has no money to spend and always talks about winning the 50 tokens on Stripchat, so he doesn’t plan to tip me anything. But he’s so entitled, that he thinks that i have to go online when he wants. So i replied: “Sorry but you don’t see very much for free” His response: “ Oh that’s okay, i like talking to you and when i see a little bit of nude skin here and there, I’m happy”. I didn’t respond anymore, but i was tempted to ask him, why he thinks he’s entitled to get his entertainment for free? Just because i don’t show you my tits , doesn’t mean you are entitled to get my attention for free AND expect me to be online when it’s comfortable for you. The audacity.

The cherry on the top was a member who was in my Fanclub when i started camming and tipped me a lot. Didn’t saw him for a long time.He wrote me a pm:

“Hi Carmen, i just wanted to tell you that I’m really sorry that you don’t earn any money and nobody’s talking to you. I think you need to do more shows outdoor, with a partner or bigger toys. Other models who i support do the same and are making very good money and have already more fans than you. Kiss”

I don’t need to mention that i didn’t respond to his bullshit , but really ? Not every model has the opportunities to do partner / outdoor shows or likes to use extremely big toys. So much bullshit.

But i felt how my eyes started to fill up with tears , so i pulled the plug on my laptop and cried my eyes out. It was just too much to handle, although i do this for almost 3 years. Today when i woke up i just wanted to hide and be alone.

Sorry for the rant, but i just needed to get this out , because I feel really shitty today and here are so many nice people .

A member who was a whale a long time ago , entered my room yesterday. He wrote me a pm, telling me that I’ve „changed“ (he was gone for over a year) i asked him what exactly he means , and i hope he meant it in a positive way. He didn’t give me an answer for that , tipped for toy control but it didn’t work for him and i was sending him link after link trying to make it work for him(it was definitely a bug on his side, everything worked fine for me and my knight who tested it) so his last words where “Yeah, whatever, have fun” and he was gone. That really hurt because he was one of my biggest tippers and usually very nice to me. Why is it too much to at least wish me a good night?

Another member wrote me an austrian word in chat, which i had to google to find out what it means. It was an insult and means “stupid, naive, simpleminded little girl”. I’ve went into a rant, telling him that I’m almost 30 years old and not stupid because i have blonde hair , look younger and do camming. But i guess some people like to judge books by their covers.

Hour after hour went by , nobody was taking or tipping. Really nobody. Not even greys. Didn’t matter what i was doing.

Then this:

My knight then blocked him , but I felt used by this member and that he got his satisfaction, insulted me in open chat and i got nothing. I get that some people are having weird preferences, but for 5 tokens you get a “hi” from me. Not more.

Then i got a pm from a member, who was telling me that many models are online and i need to go live when there are less models, because “then the members have less choices and will go into my room” So you try to tell me that I’m not good enough? Yeah thanks for your “helpful advice”.

Another member , who tipped me a total of 500 tokens months ago , asked if I’m going live earlier because he goes to work early in the morning. He usually complains that he has no money to spend and always talks about winning the 50 tokens on Stripchat, so he doesn’t plan to tip me anything. But he’s so entitled, that he thinks that i have to go online when he wants. So i replied: “Sorry but you don’t see very much for free” His response: “ Oh that’s okay, i like talking to you and when i see a little bit of nude skin here and there, I’m happy”. I didn’t respond anymore, but i was tempted to ask him, why he thinks he’s entitled to get his entertainment for free? Just because i don’t show you my tits , doesn’t mean you are entitled to get my attention for free AND expect me to be online when it’s comfortable for you. The audacity.

The cherry on the top was a member who was in my Fanclub when i started camming and tipped me a lot. Didn’t saw him for a long time.He wrote me a pm:

“Hi Carmen, i just wanted to tell you that I’m really sorry that you don’t earn any money and nobody’s talking to you. I think you need to do more shows outdoor, with a partner or bigger toys. Other models who i support do the same and are making very good money and have already more fans than you. Kiss”

I don’t need to mention that i didn’t respond to his bullshit , but really ? Not every model has the opportunities to do partner / outdoor shows or likes to use extremely big toys. So much bullshit.

But i felt how my eyes started to fill up with tears , so i pulled the plug on my laptop and cried my eyes out. It was just too much to handle, although i do this for almost 3 years. Today when i woke up i just wanted to hide and be alone.

Sorry for the rant, but i just needed to get this out , because I feel really shitty today and here are so many nice people .
I'm so sorry you had a night like that, Carmen, lots of hugs to you. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I feel like that a lot too and often second guess myself. You are gorgeous! Other days will make up for it.

Ew. Who the fuck do these guys think they are? Reminds me of that time that Donald Trump had the audacity to say that supermodel Heidi Klum "is no longer a 10." 🙄 Coming from a clown who looks like this..... :clown:

Did hedi Klum say something about him or was he just talking randomly again?

Just found him as a Knight! He was totally dominating Public Chat, constant sarcastic/antagonistic remarks to non tippers & tippers. Acting like it was HIS show & the model was secondary, like she was working for him. She may have told him in a PM to stop it because even though he was still in the room, he didn't write further.

Yep, he is annoying and rude etc.
The same messages and bad jokes and he does this across ALL rooms he is in.
I don't think the model told him to stop, he seems to be in multiple rooms at once doing it. I know this for a fact because he accidentally copy and pasted another model's name into the room I was in. He tagged the other model's name and copied and pasted the whole message and posted it in this other model's room. I went there to look and sure enough, she was also live and he was posting the exact same messages.

I'm so sorry you had a night like that, Carmen, lots of hugs to you. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I feel like that a lot too and often second guess myself. You are gorgeous! Other days will make up for it.
Thank you so much for your kind words❤️ it’s good to hear that I’m not the only one who feels like this sometimes.

@Ich Bin

Another one who does very similar things to these others I have mentioned.
ironically all 4 that I mention are ALL gold users on Stripchat (of course, as usual, no tips from themselves and it's the first time in the room):

7:59 PM
69sexbum69
Hi sweetheart you look absolutely gorgeous

8:00 PM
[ GREY USER ]
show tits

8:01 PM
69sexbum69
show tokens first and don't be so bloody rude

8:02 PM
69sexbum69
Come on gent's motivation for the beautiful lady

8:05 PM
[ ANOTHER USER ]
send me private message pls

8:05 PM
69sexbum69
see tip menu first

Then this:

I think you are awesome.

Did hedi Klum say something about him or was he just talking randomly again?

Nope, he was just running his mouth again. And her response to his comment was pretty awesome, imo. She's adorable.

No wonder you felt really shitty, that's a huge load of bullshit all in one day. You are fucking strong for having powered through one bad experience after another like that. I hope your next stream is the complete opposite because you deserve that right now!

hahahaha, i see so many guys doing this especially lately, why?

single247826
you looking for find husband?

single247826
i accept be your husband

single247826
give me your answer please

single247826
i accept, now must answer you

single247826
accept you of wife, you acccept yes o no?

single247826
accept you of wife my love

single247826
if not answer is because not interest you, and if not interest you, i go offline

shockingly bad attempt at reverse psychology.

cocksexza
Hi

cocksexza
How are you mature woman

cocksexza
u r beautiful 😍

cocksexza
But you have small tits 🤣🤣🤣

cocksexza
U can’t show your tits because they are small 🤣🤣🤣

cocksexza
Hahaha 😝 my cock is 25 cm it’s bigger than your face

cocksexza
I know u can’t show your tits because they are small and not sexy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

omg another one - this guy has censored the word HIMSELF, no bot has done it...

johnnyblue99lk
I haven't had p**** in so long cuz I got a broken heart I've been beating my meat for the last 28 years pumping out my hot sperm with my hand three times a week I have pumped out nine gallons of my hot sperm what a waste I am so sick and tired of beating off I need p**** so bad can you help me

Yep, he is annoying and rude etc.
The same messages and bad jokes and he does this across ALL rooms he is in.
I don't think the model told him to stop, he seems to be in multiple rooms at once doing it. I know this for a fact because he accidentally copy and pasted another model's name into the room I was in. He tagged the other model's name and copied and pasted the whole message and posted it in this other model's room. I went there to look and sure enough, she was also live and he was posting the exact same messages.
Multiple rooms - he sure gets around! From what I witnessed, he did absolutely nothing to benefit the model, soured anything positive and the room occupants decreased about 50% while he was playing boss.

Reactions: NotYou
N

johnnyblue99lk
I haven't had p**** in so long cuz I got a broken heart I've been beating my meat for the last 28 years pumping out my hot sperm with my hand three times a week I have pumped out nine gallons of my hot sperm what a waste I am so sick and tired of beating off I need p**** so bad can you help No one an help him.

johnnyblue99lk
I haven't had p**** in so long cuz I got a broken heart I've been beating my meat for the last 28 years pumping out my hot sperm with my hand three times a week I have pumped out nine gallons of my hot sperm what a waste I am so sick and tired of beating off I need p**** so bad can you help m

It's almost poetic 🥺.

Why are guys so "obsessed" with wanting to know where a model is from? I often see it, but what does it matter where someone is from? Is it going to make you find them less attractive or fun, or more so?
To be honest, it's the same for age. If you have gone into the room, you clearly must like the look of the model, so does it really matter what their age is?

Why are guys so "obsessed" with wanting to know where a model is from? I often see it, but what does it matter where someone is from? Is it going to make you find them less attractive or fun, or more so?
To be honest, it's the same for age. If you have gone into the room, you clearly must like the look of the model, so does it really matter what their age is?
I think there's a couple of reasons that both origin and age are so often asked about:
- wondering how far the model is from them geographically (perhaps for the meet-up fantasy).
- curiosity over ethnicity, other cultures and language(s), especially if they're from a culture that is not so liberal themself.
- trying to see how close their own assumptions/guesses about age and nationality are to reality,
This last one seems especially frequent regarding age, many folk seem to want to be good at guessing age - a bit like they seem to want validation over their guesses on height, weight and bra size......... like it *proves* they are experienced and worldly.