AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
View attachment 95079
True story! Even my usual purple style can’t hide the fact that I’m about to shit my heart down on the Persian Gulf😂
This morning I saw a video (that I'll never be able to find if I tried) where a couple were doing this very thing but over a huge waterfall. I applaud you for doing it, I never could. There's a new building in New York that you can hang off the side of from a harness.

Been there, but the craziest stunt I ever participated in was having lunch hanging on a crane, hanging over 60 stories above the ground with literally nothing beneath the chairs and the tables. Scariest lunch ever!

Look at you, Dan! 😃:clap:

Do you usually enjoy thrill rides? This conversation just made me think of that Insanity ride that I've seen videos of on YouTube.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I keep somehow triggering autosuspensions for sites lately. It just happened with Instagram, while I was using it. Checking a post, hit the home button, and bam! Suspended. Happened with Redbubble a couple weeks back, too. I suspect it's because I use the sites on a PC, through a web browser, with an ad blocker and VPN, and these fuckers are growing more and more hostile to free access to their walled gardens.

I was a little bummed about Redbubble, but there are other options. I hate Instagram with every single fiber of my being, but it was the only way I was keeping any contact with some distant friends, so that sucks.

The really shitty part is now I'm getting paranoid it'll keep happening, and it's going to interrupt the launch of projects I've been working on for months, and kill any hopes I have for generating a reliable revenue stream from my work.

I sincerely hate what the internet has become.

I thought I’ve seen some crazy far fetched shit in life , until I landed in Dubai 2 days ago. It’s like Vegas on steroids.
Yep. And everyone drives at 120mph nose to tail on that Sheikh Zayed Road (the highway that goes through the middle of it) because "Inshallah". Never been so terrified taking a taxi anywhere in my life.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
It's taken until the 23rd to get here but I think I've finally hit the January blues. Everything just seems to feel a bit like wading through treacle and I can't seem to get going. Anyone else in the same hole?

Reactions: zippypinhead
I met BB.King at 15, saw David Bowie live, saw Willie Nelson and Mark Knopfler over the same weekend, met with jazz giants like Max Roach. and saw Paco de Lucia twice. I think I had more than I ever wished for already:)
I once watched an entire Super Bowl with members of .38 Special and Lynyrd Skynrd. Seriously felt like 17 year old me out kicked my coverage on that one.

I heard that in Dubai people pay maximum money to get really low license plate numbers just to show off their wealth on the roads/parking decks.

It's taken until the 23rd to get here but I think I've finally hit the January blues. Everything just seems to feel a bit like wading through treacle and I can't seem to get going. Anyone else in the same hole?

Yeah, mid-January is always the biggest wall to scale for me. I'm proud of myself this year for (mostly) sticking to my set routines so far.

I once watched an entire Super Bowl with members of .38 Special and Lynyrd Skynrd. Seriously felt like 17 year old me out kicked my coverage on that one.

I heard that in Dubai people pay maximum money to get really low license plate numbers just to show off their wealth on the roads/parking decks.
This would have been funny, however, I’m in a place where a coupe d’etate is taking place and there may no longer be a democracy in the Middle East. True fucking story.

This would have been funny, however, I’m in a place where a coupe d’etate is taking place and there may no longer be a democracy in the Middle East. True fucking story.
Whoa that's fucking terrifying. Are you safe?

Went to the gym today, had a day off (national public holiday here yesterday for Australia Day).
Place was literally empty except me and the staff.
20 treadmills, me running on one and all other 19 vacant, and this guy shows up and decides he has to take the one next to me.
And then proceeds to overtly look across at the display on mine, and then set his to 0.1 km/h faster.
I was doing a set program that varies speed and incline, every time mine got faster, he adjusted his to be 0.1 faster again, and then kept looking over.
Felt like I was back in high school again racing hotted-up old cars between stoplights.

Went to the gym today, had a day off (national public holiday here yesterday for Australia Day).
20 treadmills, me running on one and all other 19 vacant, and this guy shows up and decides he has to take the one next to me.
And then proceeds to overtly look across at the display on mine, and then set his to 0.1 km/h faster.
I was doing a set program that varies speed and incline, every time mine got faster, he adjusted his to be 0.1 faster again, and then kept looking over.
Felt like I was back in high school again racing hotted-up old cars between stoplights.
but did he win the "race" ??

This would have absolutely made me want to slow right down to a crawling pace and put on some god awful cake baking programme on the screen instead. I hate people like that!

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Look at you, Dan! 😃:clap:

Do you usually enjoy thrill rides? This conversation just made me think of that Insanity ride that I've seen videos of on YouTube.

@Dan Epstein Tagging you because you didn’t answer this yet. Lol.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
It was so stressful that after landing I decided to tell my significant other that we’re having a baby, going to the Rabbi, signing a prenup, whatever, just don’t make me go there again!

Okay, so I guess that's a no to my question? Lol. What I kept asking you was do you usually enjoy thrill rides in general...referring to amusement park rides or rides at the state or county fair. Like rollercoasters, The Zipper ride, or any of those tall drop rides. :)